Are you sure this isn't a dream?

Just Another Fairytale

AN: Well.. After I got no reaction for the story being on hiatus I decided to update once more before I leave.. I'd really like some reactions to this story..anything really T.T


 

 Kibum sighed softly as he had sitting on his and Jonghyun's huge bed. He was feeling a bit sick since dinner. Of course he didn't want to bother anyone, plus it wasn't that bad. He was sure that his stomach was hurting because he wasn't used to eat that much. So he shrugged it off. 

Jonghyun entered their shared room. He looked at Kibum, who was sitting on the bed, staring ahead. 'Bummie, are you OK?' Jonghyun asked worriedly. The small boy looked paler than before. Kibum nodded anyways, a small, fake smile on his face.

'Of course I am, Jongie..' he mumbled and stood up, a bit shakily. He went up to Jonghyun and hugged him. Jonghyun smiled and pulled the boy closer. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. His soul mate hadn't only accepted him, but he seemed to love his new family as well. And of course, he was perfect. Jonghyun smiled and ruffled the small boy's hair gently. Key giggled and laid his head on Jonghyun's chest. He inhaled the other's scent and smiled, the stomachache long forgotten.

'You should have a long bath, Bummie.. After that we should sleep. You look a bit pale..' Jonghyun said and Key nodded into his chest. Jonghyun smiled and kissed the top of Key's head. 'You're beautiful..' he mumbled. Key blushed, but hugged him a bit tighter. He was really happy for finally finding someone who truly cared about him. 

'Can I see the garden tomorrow?' he asked, his voice full of hope. Jonghyun chuckled and smiled, leading the boy to the bathroom.

'Of course, but first you have to sleep..' he said, grinning as Key's face lit up and he rushed into the bathroom, locking the door. He could hear the water running and smiled widely. About twenty minutes later, Key came out of the bathroom, already dressed into his new, silk pajamas. They were a bit big for him, making him look even more adorable. Jonghyun smiled and ruffled the boy's hair as he lay in the bed, hugging a pillow close. 

He took a quick shower and dressed up. As he entered their bathroom, he noticed that Key was grasping his stomach. He seemed to be in pain, his eyes were shut tightly and he let out tiny whimpers of pain. 'Bummie, are you Ok?' Jonghyun asked, quickly kneeling next to the boy. He responded with a tiny whimper. Jonghyun frowned and sat the boy up gently.  He didn't really know what he should do, so he gave the boy some pills that should help with the pain.

'I.. I think I ate more than I should have..' Key mumbled. Jonghyun sighed, knowing that he should have paid more attention to the fact that the boy wasn't used to eating as much as them. But he knew that Key was too skinny. He decided that next time he won't 'force' his Bummie, but he'll bring him snacks through the day. Key let out a long yawn. Jonghyun chuckled and laid him back, getting in the bed next to him. His Bummie curled up into the familiar chest as strong, protective arms wrapped around him. 'Sleep well, Bummie..' Jonghyun whispered.

'You too..' Kibum mumbled sleepily and soon, he fell into a peaceful sleep. Jonghyun smiled and stared at the boy for some time, sometimes caressing his hair gently. He was so perfect. Too perfect for him, and he was still his. With a smile on his face, Jonghyun fell asleep.

Both boys woke up to soft footsteps. Key looked around confused, while Jonghyun tightened his grip on the younger boy. A maid was in the room. She seemed pretty nice to Key, a small girl with black hair and bright, blue eyes. 'I am Rose..' she bowed to Key when she noticed that he was awake, 'I am going to be your personal maid.. ' she added and smiled widely. Key smiled back at her and tried to get out of the bed, but he was pulled back.

'Stay.'Jonghyun commanded, making the maid giggle.

'I'll come back soon, Master Kibum..' she said and smiled once again, before she left the room. Kibum sighed and turned back to Jonghyun, leaning his head on the other's chest. He started to love moments like this. So peaceful and just.. happy.

Soon Jonghyun decided that they should go and eat breakfast, and Key agreed since he felt hungry. He looked at his.. Boyfriend? Soul mate? He wasn't sure what he should call Jonghyun but he knew that they belonged together. Soon, they were both dressed and they made their way to the dining room. Only the queen was there, who smiled at her sons and hugged both of them when they reached her. 'Morning.. Umma..' Key whispered into her ear very softly. The woman just smiled. Jonghyun smiled at the small mother-son moment and led Key to his chair. They had a quick breakfast and soon they were going outside. It was a nice, warm morning. The birds were chirping and many colorful flowers were in bloom. Key looked at everything in awe. He started to walk around slowly, sometime gently touching one of the flowers.

'I.. wanted to ask this since you brought me here.. Are you sure this isn't just a dream?' he asked softly as he sat under a tree. Jonghyun shook his head, chuckling. 

'Bummie, this is reality.. And I am sure that this is much better than anything we could dream of..' Jonghyun whispered and kissed the boy's forehead gently.  They sat there, together and smiled, because they were glad that they were finally together.