Christmas Special : Onew-Luna (Chapter 28)

Suddenly In Love

 

Luna’s POV

This is just… amazing! We only dated for only about a month now, but what? Did he already get bored of me or something? I dialed Lee Jinkiaka Onew’s number for the umpteenth time of the day, but still… no answer. Where on earth did he go!?

What’s up, Lun?” Vic Eonni suddenly pulled a chair and sat in front of me. We were planning to meet up in our favorite coffee shop.

Onew hasn’t contact me for a day now, and if I called him, he wouldn’t answer,” I complained to the elder one and she sipped her coffee while listening to my complaints.

“Thank goodness he didn’t end up with me, or I’ll be the one going crazy about it,” she joked and I made a face. She chuckled. “Kidding, darling. But really, maybe he’s busy?. I sighed, “Maybe. But at least text me, tell me that he’s busy or at least do something,” I continued complaining and Vic Eonni chuckled.

“Seeing your action, you miss him, aren’t you?” Vic Eonni poked my nose in a teasing manner and I just shrugged at her statement.

“Why would I miss him?” I defended and drank my coffee. VicEonni just stared at me with playful eyes and I finally gave up. I rolled my eyes. “Fine, fine, I do miss him. Just because he is my boyfriend.”

“Yeah, right,” Vic Eonni copied my action by rolling her eyes as well. “You don’t have to be shy to admit that you miss him, especially to me.”

I stirred my coffee slowly, “Well maybe I just don’t want to admit that I actually…,” I gulped, “falling for him?”

Vic Eonni’s eyes stared at me and blinked a few times.

“Well, I mean,” I continued, “I only had a little crush on him before and decided to give him a chance. But now that I’m completely fallen for him… it’s just…,” I shrugged.

Aigoo,” Vic Eonni reached out her arms to hug me. “My baby is already growing up now. All of my babies are,” she pretended to sob and I chuckled at her action.

**

Sunyoung ah, can you please help me to wash the dishes?” I heard my mom calling me from upstairs.

“Sure, mom!”

I sighed as I was doing the dishes.  Even until now, Onew still hasn’t contact me. It’s freakin’ Christmas’ Eve and I know we’re supposed to forgive others on this holy day, but screw it. I will seriously give him my wrath as soon as I’m able to contact him. It’s freakin’ ten to nine o’clock at night and he still didn’t contact me back, or answering my phone calls and texts. I murmured some curse when suddenly, my phone rang.

Lee Jinki.

Lee Jinki, you are so dead! I washed my hands, finishing the dish-washing, and immediately picked up my phone.

“He…”

“YAH!” I yelled as soon as I heard his voice, although he didn’t get to finish his words yet. “Where have you been all day?”

“I’ve been busy, I’m sorry,” he said with his soft voice, making me unable to let out my wrath to him. “I missed you so much.”

I sighed. Always, whenever I am mad or sad or feeling down, hearing his soft voice making all those bad feelings went away just like that. Even if I am mad at him.

“I missed you too,” I mumbled slowly.

“Really?” he beamed. “Then can you go outside now?”

“Huh?”

Onew hung up the phone just like that. What’s with him, really?

Eomma, I’ll go out for a bit,” I said and left the house, wearing the nearest jacket I could find and a pair of boots to keep myself warm. As soon as I stepped outside, I saw Onew was standing in front of my gate and waving at me, with his cheerful smile. I didn’t give him a smile back, or any other warm response. Instead I pouted as I made my way towards him.

“Hey, baby, what’s with the pout?” he lowered himself to look at me in the eyes but I just looked away, avoiding his gaze. “Don’t you miss me?” he asked, trying to get my attention, but I kept on looking away. He sighed, “Baby, I know you’re mad.”

I immediately shot a deadly glare at him.

“Come on, I’ll make it up to you,” he said as he grabbed my hand softly. He pulled me closer to him and he started to walk, side by side, with only a few inches apart.

“Where are we going?” I muttered in a low voice.

“I promise it’ll be worth it,” he gave me the sweetest smile ever and I just gave up. I just let him led me wherever he wanted to take me to.

We stopped in a playground in the middle of a park. He led me to sit on a swing and I just gave him a look. He walked to my back and started to push the swing slowly. We kept silent for a few minutes, until suddenly he bent down to hug me from behind. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder.

Oppa..,” I called. He responded by kissing my cheek softly. I froze at his action.

He whispered softly before standing straight. “Wait here, okay?”

A few minutes after he left me in the dark, suddenly some colorful lights lighten up. I watched at the lights one by one, and carefully a smile crept into my face. It was arranged in a pretty weird way, but still is beautiful. I just know it was Lee Jinki’s doing. So messy, yet so… touching. He suddenly walked in the scene and smiled at me. He walked towards me slowly and I just stared at him, nothing else. It was like nothing else was seen to my eyes. He stood right in front of me and he smiled goofily at meI gave him a soft look. He bit his lower lip but then I realized he was holding something behind his back. Just then, a bouquet of pink roses showed up in front of me.

“Happy first monthsary, Park Sunyoung, my dearest Luna,” he smiled at me and I couldn’t help but smile back at him. “Sorry, I couldn’t find red roses,” he shrugged and I took the flowers from him.

At least get down on your knee," I pretended to be mad and his eyes grew wide.

"Ah! I forgot to kneel!" He face palmed himself and I chuckled.

It’s still is beautiful,” I said softly, forgetting about my anger at him. “Thank you,” I pulled him for a hug and he hugged back. I didn’t want to pull away from him, but he did. I just gave him another look for the several times that night and he stood up again.

“I have something else,” he said and ran to get the ‘something else’ he mentioned. He ran back with a small bag. As soon as he was standing in front of me, he opened the bag and took out a big pitch of vanilla and nuts flavored ice cream. “Your favorite ice cream,” he said and I nodded.

He opened the lid and handed me the ice cream. I chuckled. “Should I just the ice cream?” I said as I made a action.

“Oh, right,” he replied and searched through the bag he was carrying. "Where did I put that spoon," he mumbled to himself and I smiled at his silly action. He searched in his pockets, but he found none. He looked up and grinned goofily, “I should have bring some spoons, huh? He-he... He rubbed the back of his neck with that grin plastered on his face.

“So you’re telling me you forgot the spoons?”

He nodded guiltily, but with a goofy smile on his face.

“I’m disappointed,” I pouted. “You ignored me for 24 hours and you forgot to bring spoons? You got that 24 hours to prepare all these, mister.”

“Are you still mad about it?” he asked.

“A little. I mean, you ignored me real bad. I almost thought that you’re going to leave me,” I looked away as I said so.

“I’m sorry, baby. I won’t do that anymore,” he said with a pout and I laughed at his action. He looked so cuttteee.

“Fine, you’re forgiven, just this time only,” I said and he smiled brightly.

“You’re the best!”

“I know," I smirked. "But you're still not forgiven for forgetting the spoon."

Nevermind, because I got an idea,” he said.

“Huh?” I tilted my head. “How?”

He took the ice cream from me and looked at it for a while, beforesearching something at the bag. After a while, he took out a water bottle and poured it in his hands. Then he took his two fingers to scoop the ice cream.

“Yah! That's disgusting!” I yelled, but he didn’t even bother to respond me. Instead he put the ice cream in his mouth and suddenly his lips crashed mine. My eyes grew wide at his action, but realizing what he’s doing, I automatically closed my eyes and let the kiss went deeper. It was a hot make out, I’ll say, but yet still sweet. Sweet because of the ice cream, and sweet because of him, Lee Jinki, my chicken head Onew.

We broke the kiss after a while and he smiled.

More?” he grinned in a goofy way, as always, and I blushed at the question. He suddenly took out a spoon from his pocket with an innocent expression glued on his face and I shot him a look.

"LEE JINKI!!"

He just chuckled in amusement.

**

 

------------

ha! i found a way to make it just the way it was xD

merry christams anyway <3