Chapter 18

Suddenly In Love

 

Minho’s POV

                I walked to Ms. Jin’s class in a hurry. I heard that Soojung’s class is supposed to be math now. But on my way, I bumped into Kai and Sehun.

                “Hey, Minho Hyung,” Kai greeted me, followed by Sehun’s greet. I greeted them back.

                “Heading to class?” Sehun asked. I shook my head.

                “Where are you two heading to?” it was Kai’s time to ask.

                “Ms. Jin’s math class,” I replied. “How about you two?”

                “Same here,” Kai said.

                So they have the same class with Soojung?

                “I didn’t know you were in our class,” Sehun added and I grinned.

                “Actually…”

                “Are you looking for Krystal, Hyung?” Kai suddenly spoke up. When he said her name, I could feel my heartbeat stopped for a second.

                Seeing my silence, Kai decided to speak again, “If you are, then you should stop looking for her, because she is absent today.”

                “How do you know that?” I asked Kai in return.

                “I heard from Taemin’s friend, Sulli. She said something about Victoria Noona going crazy because Krystal is absent to Taemin,” Kai replied and I just gave him a small nod. And so there we were, in front of Kai and Sehun’s math class.

                “Jongin ah, save me a seat, I wanna talk to Minho Hyung for a minute,” Sehun suddenly said when I was about to leave from the group of 2. Kai agreed to go in first, and so it was only me and Sehun left.

                “Hyung, were you really looking for Krystal?” Sehun asked directly as soon as Kai left the scene. The view of him and Krystal smiling to each other were played in my memory once again.

                “Yes,” I replied shortly, earning a sign from him.

                “This is not the first time we had this kind of situation,” Sehun said, and my eyes grew wider.

                “What did you mean by that?” I asked, confusedly.

                “Maybe you don’t remember me, but I know Yoona Noona does,” Sehun answered as he gave me a small nod, then leaving me dumbfounded.

**

                I sat on the couch, facing the rooftop-garden of my ‘secret’ hang-out place, alone. Sehun’s last line kept on going through my mind and I sighed loudly.

                Why did Sehun mention Yoona here?

                Suddenly footsteps were heard from down there. I looked to the direction of the stairs, and Taemin appeared from my sight.

                “Oh, you’re here, Hyung,” Taemin greeted and sat on the smaller couch, hugging his bag. I just gave him a small smile in response. “Are you sick or something, Hyung? You look weak,” Taemin added and I shook my head.

                “I’m fine, Taem,” I said.

                “Really?”

                “Hmm… Taem, what do you know about Kai’s friend, Sehun?” I asked Taemin directly. I know Taemin is the best person to ask to.

                “Sehun? He’s a 94-liner, like Jongin and I. He’s an Aries, so he’s older by 4 months from me. Hmm… What do you want to know from him, Hyung?”

                I stayed quiet for a minute.

                “Does he know Yoona?” I asked and Taemin’s expression changed, from his bubbly expression to a serious expression.

                “Did he mention anything about Yoona Noona?” Taemin asked me back and I nodded. “Did Yoona Nonna ever mention about Sehun back then?”

                I shook my head. To think of it, Yoona never really mention any guy’s name, except Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin.

                “All I know is just that Yoona Noona is Sehun’s first love.”

                There was a short pause.

                “So they know each other?” I asked and Taemin nodded.

                “Yes,” Taemin was still nodding his head. “The other thing I know was after she broke up with you, she went to look for Sehun. But they never met, and the next thing I know was that she had moved to the States,” Taemin explained.

                I nodded slowly, and kept quiet. Taemin did the same, and we both were drowned in silence.

                Honestly, what’s bothering my mind right now is not about Yoona. But…

                “This is not the first time we had this kind of situation.”

                Does this means… Sehun likes Soojung too?

**

Krystal’s POV

                I rolled my body to the other side of the bed. Seriously I’m bored. Eating only porridge didn’t make me full. So technically, I’m still hungry. I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. School should be over around now, but none of my friends called me. Do they really don’t care?

               But anyway, I’m very hungry and Eonni won’t be home around now, I think. So going out for- let’s say, an hour, will be fine right? I quickly stood up from my bed and changed into more appropriate clothes- yet comfortable, and rushed out of my house. I walked casually to the convenient store near my house, to grab some snacks. I shuffled my way to the rack full of snacks and grabbed some of my favorite snack.

               “Krystal?” suddenly someone called me when I was about to go to the cashier and pay. I turned around to see who it was.

               “Oh, hey, Sehun ah,” I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

               “I thought you were sick,” he said. “But as I can see, you’re fine.” I grinned awkwardly hearing his words.

               “My sister told me to stay in bed, but truthfully I feel fine, so yeah…,” I answered.

               “But you’re okay, right?” he asked and I nodded. “I’m perfectly fine, my sister was just overreacting about me.”

               He chuckled at my words. “That means she cares about you,” he reached out his hand to mess my hair, but this time my reflex were quicker, so I was able to block his hand. I smirked playfully when his attempt to mess my hair failed.

               “So what are you doing here?” I asked him and he hummed a little before answering.   

               “Actually I’m just here to buy some drink, I’m thirsty.”

               “Oh, then take your time. I’m just gonna pay for this snacks,” I said as I was about to leave, but he blocked my way by reaching out his arm in front of me.

               “Just wait a minute, I’ll pay that for you, and I’ll take you home,” he said. I was about to say that he doesn’t have to, but he grabbed the snacks on my hand and rushed to the drinks’ rack.

**

               “Thanks for the ride, Sehun ah,” I said as we were stopping in front of my house.

               “No problem,” he replied. “Hey anyway, Ms. Jin told us that tomorrow we’re going to have a test.”

               “Eh? Really?”

               “Yeah, do you want to borrow my notes?” he offered.

               “That’ll be great, thanks so much. And sorry to bother you like this.”

               “It’s cool,” Sehun said as he reached out his hand to grab his bag. He took out a blue notebook and gave it to me. “Here you go.”

               I took the book. “Well, do you want to come in for a while? You can wait inside while I copy your notes,” I offered.

               “Well, is there anyone in your house?”

               “No one, my sister is not home yet, I think.”

               “Then it’s better if I wait here,” he replied. Truth be told, this guy has some good manners. But do I really going to let a guy who had been super nice to me these two days, waiting outside alone in the car?

               “Come on, Sehun, I know you’re a nice guy, so it’s okay if you come in.”

**

                I let Sehun sat on the couch in our living room, while I took out my math notebook and started copying his notes beside him. I almost finished copying his notes until the gate suddenly opened. No doubt, it must be my sister.

                “Is that your sister?” Sehun asked.

                “Yeah, that must be her,” I answered without looking at him, still focusing on copying his notes.

                When the door was opened- revealing my sister, Sehun immediately stood up and gave Jessica Eonni a polite bow. I just stared at his action, though I have to say- once again, that Sehun is really well-mannered.

                Jessica Eonni, who was surprised seeing an unfamiliar figure bowing to her, just bowed back with a confused face plastered on her face.

                “Hey, Eonni,” I greeted her as I continued to copy Sehun’s notes.

                “Ah, I’m sorry to bother you, I’m Oh Sehun, Krystal’s friend. I’m just here because I lend her my math notes. I’m going home once she finished,” Sehun spoke up and I saw my sister smiled.

                “Well, it’s almost time for dinner. Do you want to stay for dinner?” Jessica asked, exactly when I finished my notes.

                “That’s a good idea. Do you wanna stay for dinner?” I added as I gave his book back.

                “No need, I got my note back, so I’ll just go now. Besides, I have to eat dinner with my family,” he said as he bowed again to Jessica Eonni.

                “Well, just be careful then,” Jessica Eonni said as he left the living room, after saying good bye to both me and my sister.

**

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updating updating xP

these 2 weeks are going to be EXTREMELY busy for me, so i'm trying to update as much as I could :3

and I have to say, I am very happy to read all comments from you guys <3 though i don't really know how to reply, i'm not really a talkative person sometimes :') but really, your comments always make my day :"D

sadly, chapter 19 is the shortest chapter i have ever written, so far. bad news :( but the good news is that, because it's short, i'm gonna update it ASAP, until i am satisfied with the new comments xD truthfully i am curious about the comments about the part I bring Yoona in XPP

well, anyway, thank you <3