Chapter 37

Suddenly In Love

 

Minho’s POV

                I threw myself on the couch with a loud sigh, making both Onew and Luna who was happily cuddling on the other couch looked at me.

                “What’s up, dude?” Onew asked without letting go of himself out of his girlfriend.

                “I ran like a mad man to find Soojung, but I couldn’t find her. It’s all because of Yoona,” I grumbled and noticed Onew’s questioning look.

                “Slow down, tell us slowly, would you?” Onew said and I sighed.

                “Yoona didn’t let me leave the classroom, which caused me late to come to Soojung’s class. When I arrived at her class, the room was already empty, so I ran like a mad man through the halls, looking for her,” I explained and Onew just nodded.

                “Aw, that’s kinda sweet, you ran to look for her, it’s kinda cute,” Luna commented, but her comment was truthfully didn’t help… at all.

                “Thank you, Luna, thank you. That was very helping” I said sarcastically.

                “Hey, don’t talk like that to my babe,” Onew offended her and I rolled my eyes.

                “It’s okay, babe,” Luna chuckled before cuddling to Onew even more. All these sweetness might cause me diabetes, seriously. I stood up and headed to my room. I was about to open my room’s door when suddenly Onew called. I turned my head to look at him.

                “Why don’t you call her?” he suggested and I had to say… that might the best suggestion Onew could give anyone.

**

Krystal’s POV

                I was watching TV when suddenly my phone vibrated. I reached out my hand to grab the phone, which I put on the coffee table in front of me. I took it and saw the caller ID. I blinked before answering his call.

                “Hello?”

                “Soojung ah?”

                “Yeah?”

                It was an awkward silence, I didn’t know what to say since he was the one who called, and he somehow doesn’t have anything to say. We just stayed quiet until suddenly he cleared his throat.

                “Do you have anything to say?” I asked.

                “Yes!” he answered quickly.

                “What is it?”

                “Hmm… well…,” he continued that for a few seconds.

                “Well?”

                “Are you home now?” he asked. I could almost hear a gulp from him.

                I nodded, though he couldn’t see that I was nodding. “Yeah, I am. Why?”

                “Did you go home alone?”

                I decided to play a little game on him. “No, someone took me home.”

                “Who?” he asked in his curious tone.

                “Well… someone, you wouldn’t wanna know him,” I said.

                “So it’s a him?”

                “Yeah, problem?” I smirked.

                “No,” he answered shortly. “Who is it?”

                “If it’s not your problem, then why do you wanna know?”

                “I just want to.”

                “But you don’t have to know.”

                “But I need to know.”

                I let out a smile as he said so, forgetting that I have to answer him.

                “Uh? Hello? Soojung ah? Please tell me?” he begged and I couldn’t help but to chuckle. “What’s wrong?”

                I shook my head. “Your reaction was just too funny, I imagined what if I could see your expression as well,” I said.

                “Then should I head there?” he suddenly asked and I blinked.

                “You don’t have to,” I said.

                “What if I want to?”

                “Why do you want to?”

                “Because I miss you, I want to see you,” Minho said blatantly, which caused my heart skipped its beat. Unconsciously, a smile was formed on my lips. I stayed quiet, the smile didn’t leave my face even for a second. “Do you… wanna see me too?” he asked with a gulp, again.

                I nodded, but didn’t make any sound. I guess this made Minho confused because he let out an awkward cough. “Then can we go somewhere? I don’t have any food for dinner,” I said. Then, I almost could hear that he was smiling.

                “So you want to see me too?” he asked happily.

                Yes…

                “Well, what do you think?” I asked back.

                “I’ll take that as a yes,” he said and I chuckled.

**

Kai’s POV

                “Well, I think that Naeun is kinda pretty,” Sehun spoke up his thoughts as we were having a pointless conversation about girls.

                “The only pretty girl that I thought is only Sulli, I guess,” Taemin made a sheepishly grin and I secretly sulked.

                “Don’t bring your girlfriend up on this, it’s kinda an insult to us who doesn’t have girlfriends, especially me who had just a major heartbreak,” Sehun joked a little.

                “How can you be so cool to Minho Hyung even if he’s the one who stole your girl?” I asked Sehun, trying to look fine.

                “Well, truthfully, he didn’t steal Krystal from me,” he answered. “I just lost from him. I lost even before I started actually.”

                Taemin just nodded and I reached out my hands to mess up his hair. “Hun is a mature man now,” I commented and chuckled, as he made a face at me.

                “But Kai, why don’t you have any girlfriend? I didn’t even hear if you have any crushes,” Taemin suddenly said and a flash of pictures of a girl went through my mind. I felt like my heart was smashed into pieces, fell into the ground, and being kicked like a piece of football.

                Sehun let out an awkward laugh. “Kai has many crushes, too many until every girl was just for fun,” he said as he sipped his coffee. I nodded, agreeing Sehun’s… lies.

                “Is that so?” Taemin seemed assured by Sehun’s words. “You should settle on one girl soon though, Kai.”

                I just chuckled and nodded, drinking my coffee. As I was about to put my cup down, a familiar girl stood up between Taemin’s chair and Sehun’s.

                “Hey Sehun, Hey Taemin,” she greeted with a charming smile. I just looked at her and she smiled at me.

                “Yoona Noona, why are you here?” Sehun said and she blinked.

                “Can’t I be here?” she chuckled. Taemin pulled out a seat for her and she sat between him and Sehun.

                “Oh, Yoona, this is Kai, our friend,” Taemin introduced me to her. “And Kai, this is Im Yoona.”

                She reached out her hand for a hand shake, so I accepted it.

                “Nice to meet you,” she said.

                “Yeah, nice to meet you too. I heard a lot about you,” I said and she blinked.

                “Really? What do they say about me?” she asked with a smile.

                “Don’t tell her, Kai. Don’t tell her!” Sehun pretended to panic and waved his hands at me, making an ‘X’ sign, which caused laughter to the four of us.

                “So what are you doing here?” Yoona asked.

                “Kai was craving for some coffee, so being such good friends, we accompany him here,” Sehun said. “Even though I would prefer being in a bubble tea shop,” he added and Taemin laughed.

                “Me too actually,” Taemin added and I rolled my eyes.

                “Then go to your bubble tea shop, I’ll be here alone,” I replied jokingly.

                “You won’t be alone. I’ll be here with you, so we can have some quality time together,” Yoona winked as she said so. I could sense that she was joking, but I could feel that my ears were burning up. It’s like I’m… blushing?

                But THE Kim Jongin does not- I repeat, does not, blush for anyone.

                Everyone laughed and so I did too. I was silently thanking God because I have dark complexion, or else everyone could saw that my ears were turning red. I glanced at Yoona who was still laughing, then I could feel something flipped inside my stomach.

                Okay, this is bad, really bad.

**

 

-------------------------------------------------

dont hate Yoonaaaa~ Cx

sorry i couldnt reply your comments one by one like before ><;; but i read each of em, and it trully made my day, which caused me to have the will to keep on writing Cx thank youuu <3