KeyBer Special Chapter

Suddenly In Love

 

I'm terribly sorry for leaving this couple from the epilogue :/ so here it is~ their own special chapter <3 Cx

------------------------------------------------------------

 

                The couple was just having their weekend to plan for their wedding. Now that they’re engaged, which was a pretty BIG news- I mean who would expect the diva and the tomboy girl would be the perfect couple, they have to plan about their wedding… starting from the date.

                “Hey, Liu, should we get married on Saturday or Sunday?” Key suddenly asked as the two of them was reading some wedding magazine- which pretty much bore Amber.

                Amber yawned before replying, “Bum, really, it doesn’t matter to me. Just whenever you want.”

                “Fine, then Saturday it is,” Key decided by himself. Amber just nodded, agreeing to whatever he says. “So should I wear black tux or white tux? Oh! Or navy blue? I think navy is popular color nowadays,” Key added and Amber took a deep breath.

                “I personally think you look great in pink,” Amber said, followed with a chuckle. She was joking, of course.

                “So I should wear a pink tux?” Key said in a not-so-amused tone. Amber just nodded without looking away from her magazine. Key groaned before finally put the magazine down. Amber did the same and they were having a staring contest for a few seconds.

                “You know, Amber? I think that you really have no interest on this wedding!” Key raised his voice, which made Amber’s eyes grew wide.

                “Kibum, it’s not that I have no interest…”

                Key cut her words, “If you’re not interested in this wedding then maybe we should call it off!”

                Key stood up from his seat and walked away, leaving Amber alone. Amber hit her own head, which made her wince, “Stupid, Liu, you’re just so stupid.”

**

                32 missed calls. 14 new messages. 8 voice mails.

                Key decided to take out his phone battery and shoved in it his bag.

                “Stupid Amber, why do I have to fall for her? I even chose her over cute Nicole, pretty Sooyoung, and other girls that are more… girl-ish,” Key mumbled to himself as he kicked an empty can which was on his way. Key kept on mumbling stuffs, but deep down inside, he knew in his heart, no matter how mad he is at Amber, he could never replace Amber in his heart. Meh, he now feels extremely cheesy, so not diva-like.

                Key looked up from the streets and saw the juice shop where he and Amber went a lot. He decided to get some strawberry juice, as always. After ordering, he sat on one of the empty seat and drank the juice slowly.

                “I knew I would find you here,” a familiar voice made Key to look up. Key was glad that Amber was there, standing behind him. But he’s still pretty mad about earlier, so he stayed quiet and looked away. He stared at his cup with straight expression. Seeing this, Amber took a seat across him.

                “Are you mad?” Amber asked in a low tone. Key decided not to answer her and Amber took the signal. “Yes, you are,” she sighed. There was silence for a few minutes until Amber decided to break the silent atmosphere, “I’m sorry, Bum. I didn’t mean to look… that bored.”

                Key just sighed and looked away.

                “Please forgive me?” Amber pleaded but Key just stayed quiet. Actually deep down, he knew he had forgiven her, he just wanted to hear something from her.

                “Key, please?” Amber begged. “Don’t be like this.”

                “Why can’t I?” Key finally said something, coldly.

                “Because it hurts me to see you acting like this to me,” Amber shyly admitted and Key was holding back a smile.

                “Hmm?”

                Amber sighed. “Fine, you can stay mad at me for now. But don’t cancel the wedding, because I was actually very excited about it,” Amber said with faint blush on her cheek. “I just… don’t know how to express it.”

                Amber stood up after saying that and she left Key alone in the juice shop. She knew it was the best thing to do for now, because well, you can’t mess with an angry lion. She was just going to leave him alone until he’s not mad anymore.

**

                Amber opened the door of her apartment lazily. She was going to take her daily milk, but she found something else other than a bottle of milk. She took the note that was left in front of her door and opened the note.

                ‘What do you think? Black, white, navy blue, or pink? ;)’

                Amber smiled as she read the note. She knew she was forgiven, and everything is back to normal.

**

 

---------------------------------------------------

I'm on my way writing a new MinStal fic :3 but still haven't found any title for it :/ i'll post the story as soon as I find the perfect title xP