Chapter 22

Suddenly In Love

 

Sehun’s POV

                I felt my phone vibrated when I was lying lazily on my bed. I took out my phone lazily, but lightened up as soon as I saw the sender’s ID. I opened the message as fast as I could, feeling some kind of rush inside me.

                                From : Krystal
                                I AM BOREDDDDDDD ;A;

                I chuckled at the text. I immediately pressed reply and typed my reply.

                                To : Krystal
                                Should I come and invade your house? XD

                I waited for her reply. I kept on checking my phone every second if I already got the reply.

                “Assh,” I stood up and messed my hair. I headed to my wardrobe and grabbed something more appropriate to wear. I changed my clothes, grabbed my jacket and headed outside to Krystal’s house, not waiting for her reply. I have reason to go to her house. First, she’s bored. Second, I’m bored. And third, I need to get her answer.

                I sighed as I walked. Am I ready to hear her answer?

--

Minho’s POV

                “Krystal sent you a message,” Onew said as soon as Key left. I quickly grabbed my phone and opened the text.

                “What does she say?” Taemin asked.

                I smiled as soon as I finished reading her text.

                “Looks like I got a house to visit,” I stood up and headed to my room, leaving my two friends dumbfounded.

--

                I drove as fast as I could to Soojung’s house, smiling all the way to her house. I missed her, I really do. But sometimes I don’t think that I should show Soojung that I missed her. Key is right, screw my pride, I should’ve admit it to her.

                I parked my car in front of her house and got out of the car. I rang the bell to her house and a few minutes later, Krystal came out, and I waved at her. But then there is a familiar tall figure following her.

                Oh Sehun…

--

Krystal’s POV

                A few minutes after I texted the two boys, I received a reply from Sehun. I was about to reply that he should invade my house, but I heard the bell rang. I delayed my plan to reply Sehun, instead I went to open the door. It was Sehun.

                “Yah, why are you so fast?” I asked him as I opened the door for him.

                “I just can’t wait to see you,” he replied. Suddenly his words echoed in my brain.

                “I like you, Jung Soojung.”

                I immediately blushed at the memory, also at his reply.

                “Yah, why are you turning red?” he asked as he started poking my cheek.

                “Yah!” I slapped his hands away and he rubbed his hand, which I hit before.

                “So I heard that this beautiful lady is bored, am I right?” Sehun said in the most formal tone.

                I chuckled before replying, “Oh Sehun, what are you trying to do?”

                “This ordinary people wanted to amuse you, my beautiful lady,” he said and I rolled my eyes.

                “Well, come in. It’s not that fun inside, but we can chat inside,” I said as I walked inside and he nodded before following me.

                I threw myself at the couch and he just looked at me. His stare grew intense at me and I blinked at him.

                “Why are you looking at me like that?” I said and he smiled weakly.

                “I like you, Jung Soojung. I really do,” he said and I felt my cheeks burned in heat. My mouth hung open, trying to say something, but nothing came out of my lips. “And I’m begging for a chance. Please?”

                “I-I…,” I stuttered. But then suddenly my bell rang again. I immediately stood up. “I better get that,” I gulped and left him, before I heard him sigh. I opened the door and saw Minho was waving at me with a smile plastered on his face. But that smile as soon as I felt a figure following me from behind. I turned around to see Sehun. Although there is no one else who could be following me, but I just automatically turned around. I grinned at Minho and walked towards him.

                “Why is he here?” Minho asked in a low voice so that only I could hear it.

                “Well, I texted him,” I chuckled nervously.

                “Before texting me?” he asked.

                “Of course not! I texted you guys both at the same time,” I replied and he narrowed his eyes.

                “You texted both of us at the same time?”

                I nodded.

                “Why can’t you just text me first before texting him?” Minho raised his voice a little, but still low enough for Sehun to hear.

                “Sorry,” I grinned.

                “Do you like him more than me?” he suddenly blurted and my eyes grew wide.

                “What?”

                “Yah, don’t have private conversation there and make me feel left out,” suddenly Sehun butted in and I grinned at the two of them.

                Maybe… Inviting both of them was not such a good idea.

                “Let’s go in,” I said as I smiled bitterly at the two guys who had some kind of intense stare at each other.

                “Krystal, we need to finish our business first,” Sehun said, which made me turned to face them.

                “Sehun, can we delay that one?” I rolled my eyes.

                “No.”

                “Sehun,” I whined.

                “No, Krystal. No. Let Minho Hyung know about it too,” Sehun said.

                “What?” Minho looked at Sehun with a glare.

                “I like you, Krystal Jung Soojung. No, scratch that, I love you. Yeah, I do. You might think that it’s impossible to fall for someone that quick, now that to think we only knew each other for a short time, but yes, I know that I am falling for you,” Sehun confessed. I blushed at the confession, and I glanced at Minho. He had his hands formed into fists and his eyes were full of anger. Just then I felt that my heart is beating uncontrollably.

                “Sehun ah,” I called with a weak voice.

                “Please, just please give me a chance,” Sehun added and I just stared at him, and glanced once in a time to Minho.

                I looked down when suddenly seconds later I saw Sehun fell on the floor.

                “Sehun ah!” I called and looked at Minho who stared at Sehun with full of anger. Sehun was lying on the floor, winching in pain as I immediately rushed to his side. “Are you okay?” I asked him panickly.

                I stood up and beamed at Minho, “Minho, what were you thinking!?”

--

Minho’s POV

                Yeah, I just punched that guy. I just did. I’m still mad at him for confessing to Soojung like that, my Soojung.

                “Minho, what were you thinking!?” Soojung yelled at me as soon as I got my eyes on her. “Why did you hit him!?”

                I softened at her voice. I looked at Sehun who was yelping in pain on the floor.

                “I-I… I don’t know what’s gotten into me, I’m sorry,” I said, feeling guilty because Sehun looked like he’s really in pain.

                Soojung rushed back to Sehun’s side and helped Sehun to get up.

                I froze on the spot, unable to move.

                “It’s better if you go home now, Minho,” Krystal said to me and turned around, helping Sehun to walk inside. I looked at her back until she closed the door, before peeking at me with an unreadable expression. I face-palmed myself and kicked the ground. Stupid Minho!

 

--