Chapter 15

Suddenly In Love

 

Krystal’s POV

                I was laughing as Amber and Luna told us some jokes, which were very funny. I drank my milk and realized that it was already empty. So I excused myself from my gang, to buy another box of milk. I walked slowly, but because of the crowded cafeteria, someone accidentally bumped me from behind. It was a guy with a very tall figure. I turned around to give him an apology, but when I was about to bow my head…

                “Oh! The girl from this morning!” he said in a cheerful tone. “I was trying to find you because it was rude of me, meeting without telling you my name, and asking for your name, although honestly I know yours already.” I looked at him flatly, trying to understand everything he said.

                “I didn’t mean to stalk!” he suddenly said, after seeing me giving him no verbal reaction. “It’s just because you’re famous. I am Sehun anyway, Oh Sehun. I’m with you for some class, like arts, math, and history, but I think you barely know my existence.”

                He offered his hand for a hand shake and I shook it, carefully. “Nice meeting you, Krystal-ssi,” he said as he smiled brightly.

                “Nice to meet you too,” I stopped for a while. “Sehun-ssi.”

**

                “Soojung!” I heard a familiar voice calling my name. I turned around to see the figure who called me, it was Minho.

                “Hey,” I turned around and continued walking, with him following me beside me. “Don’t you have practice to attend?”

                “Yeah, I do, but I wanted to look for you first,” he said.

                “What for?”

                “Just want to ask if I can take you home again later.”

                I felt my lips formed a faint smile after he said that. Somehow there is something inside me that makes me happy with his statement. But you gotta keep it cool, Soojung. Keep it cool! I held back my smile and looked at him… plainly.

                “Sure, my bag is kinda heavy, so yeah, I kinda need that, I think,” I said as I was trying to keep cool. Minho laughed at my reply. “What? What’s so funny?”

                “Truthfully,” he said. “You look funny while you said so,” he continued laughing after he said that and I felt my face burnt.

                “Yah!”

                “Were you trying to look calm although you’re jumping happily inside because I’m gonna take you home?” he laughed harder.

                BUSTED…

                “Isshh… In your dream, Choi Minho! In your dream,” I stuck out my tongue and walked faster as he kept on laughing hard.

                “I’ll see you after school then,” Minho said in the middle of his laughter, not following me, who’s pretending to be mad at him.

**

Minho’s POV

                I walked to Ms. Shin’s history class, exactly 15 minutes before school ends. I was going to wait for Soojung in front of her last period’s class. But on my way, I saw a familiar tall guy, with his friend, who I remembered as Taemin’s best friend. What’s his name again?

                Oh yeah, I remember. It’s Kai. And the other guy was…

                I couldn’t recall his name, but I’m sure I saw him somewhere.

                I decided to walked pass through them, without minding who the familiar tall guy I saw talking to Kai was.

                “Minho Hyung!” someone called me, and I saw it was Taemin, walking behind me. “Where are you heading to?”

                “Ms. Shin’s class,” I replied. “You?”

                “I’m going to see Kai, over there,” Taemin pointed to Kai so I nodded as a response. “What are you going to do at Ms. Shin’s class anyway, Hyung?”

                “Uh… Well, nothing actually,” I lied to Taemin, and thankfully because of his innocence, he bought it.

                “You must be bored,” he said. “You can join me if you want. I’m just gonna talk to Kai for a second.”

                “Sure,” I gave him an ‘un-sincere’ smile.

                “Yo, Taem!” Kai suddenly called Taemin. Taemin waved at him and walked over him, while I was tailing him behind.

                “Haven’t see you in a while, Hyung,” Kai greeted me as soon as we were standing close, making a group of 4.

                “Yeah, I’ve been busy until I couldn’t meet you whenever you came to our dorm,” I replied.

                “You shouldn’t keep yourself busy finding hot noona, Hyung,” Kai said, jokingly, followed by the other 2’s laughter, and so I only laughed bitterly. “Oh anyway, I’m coming after school today,” Kai continued.

                “Yeah, and I’m gonna tag along,” the familiar tall guy butted in.

                “Sure, but I’m gonna be home late, so I’ll join you guys after I’m home,” I said.

                “Oh really? What are you going to do, Hyung?” Taemin asked.

                I coughed awkwardly, “I just got something to do.” Taemin nodded after that. “You know what? I’m gonna leave you three here, I’m going to Ms. Shin’s class instead.”

                “Are you looking for Krystal?” the unknown guy butted in… again.

                “Oh, you were looking for her, Hyung?” Taemin added.

                For the second time, I coughed awkwardly. “Kinda, I kinda promised her that I’m gonna take her home today.”

                “Ah, so that was the ‘something’ you gotta do,” Kai smirked teasingly.

                “How do you know that I’m looking for her anyway?” I asked the unknown tall guy.       

                “Oh that’s right, you don’t know me,” he said, then he offered his hand for a hand-shake. “I’m in the same history class as she is. I’m Sehun. We kinda met… this morning.”

**

                I leaned to a wall next to the door of Ms. Shin’s class. I checked my watch, and the bell should ring in a minute, so I patiently wait for Soojung. And it wasn’t for long, the bell rang and students rushed out of their class, wanting to go home as soon as possible. I looked to my left, where I saw my juniors walking out of class happily, relieved that school’s over. I greeted a few people that I knew, and saw the last person who came out of class. It was Soojung.

                “Oh, you’re here?” she turned to me as soon as she saw me leaning to the wall next to the door.

                “Yeah,” I smiled at her.

                “How long did you wait?” she asked, not returning the smile.

                “Not long, around 5 minutes, I guess?” I answered and saw the books she was carrying. “Give me your books.”

                “No, it’s…”

                I took the books from her before she finished her sentence.

                “You don’t have to, you know,” she tried to take her books back, but I raised the books so she wouldn’t be able to reach it.

                I smiled sarcastically, “You’re welcome.”

                She gave me a faint smile and turned around. “Thank you then,” she glanced and said in a low voice, only for me to hear. I smiled back at her and walked her to her locker.

**

                “Thanks for the ride,” Soojung said as we arrived in front of her house.

                “You’re welcome,” I gave her a soft smile and she smiled faintly, as always. She was about to open the car door when suddenly called her, “Soojung ah!”

                She leaned back to the seat and looked at me. “Yeah?”

                “You know, it’s Monday now…”

                I stopped for a while.

                “I know that, I’m not stupid,” she cut me in the middle of my silence.

                “I’m not done yet,” I gave her a look and she gave me a sign to continue. “It’s Tuesday tomorrow.”

                “Oh come on, Choi Minho, finish your sentence quickly, please,” she spoke up in the middle of my pause.

                “Doesn’t it ring any bell to you?” I gave her another look and she looked back at me, with the confused expression. “It’s exactly a week for me being your slave.”

                “Oh…” she nodded. A faint expression of disappointment was seen upon her face.

**

Krystal’s POV

                He got a point. Tomorrow is the last day of him being my slave. But what’s the point of saying it?

                “You looked disappointed about it,” Minho leaned closer to me, making me moving closed to the car door.

                “I’m not,” I defended myself.

                “Really? But you’re blushing now,” he leaned even closer and I realized my burnt cheek was getting even more burnt.

                “In your dreams,” I pushed him away as he laughed. “Why do you like to say false statement, huh?” I said as I opened the car door. But because I leaned too close to the door, when the door was opened I felt my body fell to the side of the empty space.

                “Soojung ah!” Minho yelled my name as I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I was frozen in shock for a minute. I didn’t even move. I just stared at nowhere, trying to catch my breath. My heartbeat was beating uncontrollably.

                “Soojung ah, you’re okay?” Minho snapped me back to reality as I turned to face him. I gave him a small nod before realizing that his arm was still around my shoulder. I my lips nervously and cleared my throat.

                “Oh, sorry,” he pulled back his arm after realizing that he had had his arm around me.

                “It’s okay. Thank you, anyway,” I said, trying to sound normal, though I felt my entire body heated and my heartbeat was beating in a fast pace. I glanced at Minho who was staring straight to the street while holding the steer. His face was red to his ears. I truthfully found it cute, so I smiled cheekily unconsciously.

                I froze at my spot. I wanted to leave the car as fast as possible, but somehow I couldn’t move.

                “You should go in.”

                “Do you wanna come in?”

                We said in unison, accidentally looking at each other’s eyes, then looked away quickly.

                Minho cleared his throat. “What did you say?”

                “I was saying if you wanna come in for a while,” I replied, without looking at him.

                “Maybe next time. You should go in now,” he said and I nodded.

                “Okay, then I’ll be going,” I said as I got out of the car. Minho also stepped out of the car and walked the passenger’s seat door. He closed the door for me and he gave me a soft smile. I smiled back at him, and this time, it wasn’t a faint smile like before. It was a… more sincere smile.

                “Thanks again,” I said as I was still smiling.

                “No problem,” he replied, giving me a bigger smile and giving me a sign to go in to my house. I nodded and walked away. I smiled again to him before closing the gate.

**

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

I hope the beggining of the chapter wasn't boring ><

There is a reason why I put Sehun in this chapter, some of you might have guessed why :P

and I hope the ending wasn't too... fluffy xP

well, enjoy reading <3

and i read all of the comments ^^ all that I could say was : thank you so much for your support <3 <3 <3

oh and lastly, don't be too happy because the next chapter will be... -not telling you- xD but it's just won't be as beautiful as this one xPP

love you guys <3 xP