New Year Special : Sehun (Chapter 33)

Suddenly In Love

Another short one xP for Sehun~ xP

oh well, this one is maybe kinda important, rather than Kai's xP well~ i just wanted to do a special chapter for them as well xP

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sehun’s POV

                “Just remember, it’s a new year. It’s a new start. So take this new year as a new hope to you, to end that four-year-old love, try to open your heart to other girls.”

                My own words resounded in my head. I sighed as I was sitting on the couch, staring at the TV, which is playing some kind of action movie- which I usually like, but I didn’t bother to watch it. I am strong, or at least, I was strong. Kai was going on the same heartache as I do, and I couldn’t do more than trying to be fine. But truthfully, I felt like I don’t even have a heart anymore.

                “You can forget her, Oh Sehun! You forgot Im Yoona once, after 8 years of loving her, so you can forget your quick-crush on Krystal Jung as well!” I mumbled to myself, in order to encourage myself.

                But as I said it, my heart twitched in ache. Krystal wasn’t just a quick-crush. It was a quick-fall, I’d say. I was not only having a crush on her, but I was falling for her, quickly. I’d never thought I would fall for someone that quick. And I also never thought that I would be broken that quick as well. Just if… I came to her life sooner. Maybe- just maybe, I could win over Minho Hyung this time.

                I sighed. Over a billion people in Korea, why do I always have to lose to Choi Minho? Sometimes I wanted to get mad at him, but then again… was it even his fault?

                When he took Yoona Noona away, he didn’t know my existence, so it was pure because he loved her. And he already owned Krystal’s heart when I fell for her. So it wasn’t his fault, right?

                But then… why can’t I just have a fair fight with him? To fight for Krystal? To fight for a special place in her heart? You heard of change of hearts, maybe after that, she will fall for me instead.

                I shook my head.

                Oh Sehun, what are you thinking! You have to get your head straight!

                I stood up and changed into more appropriate clothes before heading out to the nearest convenient store.

**

                “Noona, please buy me a chocolate, pleassseeeeee,” a child around 5 years old was begging for a chocolate to his… sister, maybe?

“No, Hyunwoo, your mom already bought you some this morning,” the girl who was around my age was on her knees, trying to level herself with the kid. So she’s not his sister. Babysitter, perhaps?

I walked pass through them, reaching out my hand to grab some choco bars to myself. But then when I was about to head to the cashier to pay for the choco bars, something stopped me and I just walked to the kid and bent down.

                “Annyeong,” I plopped myself beside him.

                He immediately ran behind the girl’s back as soon as he saw me. I made a face and stood up, pretending to walk away.

                “Hyung wanted to buy you some chocolates, but because you didn’t want to…”

I was about to walk away when suddenly I felt a tug on my jeans. The kid was tugging on my jeans while looking at me with his big eyes.

“Hyunwoo wants chocolate,” he said as he was looking away, still holding on my jeans.

I bent down again, to level myself with him and smiled at him. “What chocolates do you want? Hyung will buy you as much as you want,” I said and his eyes lit happily. He chose a chocolate bar and handed two bars to me. “One for Hyunwoo, and one for Noona,” he said and I reached out my arm to ruffle his har.

“That’s nice of you to buy one for your noona too,” I said and he smiled cutely.

                I paid for my choco bars and Hyunwoo’s chocolates, then handed his chocolates to him. He thanked me and I messed his hair once again, before bidding goodbye.

                “I’ll see you again, next time, Hyunwoo ah!” I said with a smile and turned around. But suddenly, the girl stopped me.

                “Excuse me…,” she called and I turned to face her. “Thank you for the chocolates. I didn’t bring any money, so I couldn’t buy him one. You made him happy, so I owe you a lot,” she said and I smiled at her.

                “No problem. Hyunwoo is a cute kid, though,” I replied randomly and she blinked. I guess she didn’t expect I would say stuffs like that out of the sudden. But who cares, it’s not like I’m going to meet her again.

                I bid goodbye and went home, eating my choco bar on my way. And one thing I have to underline. I felt light and happy on my way home, as if I forgot about the heavy heartbreak I felt. This is weird, but I just shrugged the thoughts off. Probably it’s because of the choco bars, or maybe because I met that cute Hyunwoo kid.

**