Chapter 24

Suddenly In Love

 

Minho’s POV

                “Minho Hyunnnggg,” Taemin called cutely. I can’t help but to grin a little at his action. “What happened?”

                “Nothing, Taemin, nothing. I’ve answer you eight times already,” I said and Taemin pouted.

                “Okay then,” he said and I sighed. This is stressing me out. I keep out checking my phone to see if I get any message back or any call back, but zero, none. I sighed for the several time already. I can’t stand this anymore. I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall, 8 PM. I immediately stood up and grabbed my jacket.

                “Taemin ah, I’m going,” I bid goodbye before hearing his answer and left the house.

                I drove as fast as I could to Soojung’s house, not caring about anything else at the moment. And as soon as I arrived, I immediately rang the bell. I waited a while until I spotted Jessica Noona and I smiled at her. Jessica Noona was followed by a figure I know, Jonghyun Hyung.

                “Minho yah, what are you doing?” Jonghyun asked as they were approaching me.

                “Jessica Noona, is Krystal home?” I asked Jessica Noona, ignoring Jonghyun’s question.

                “She is. But she locked herself in her room after dinner. I don’t know why,” Jessica Noona answered.

                “Can you help me to bring her here, Noona?” I asked politely.

                “Afraid not, Minho yah,” Jonghyun answered, and then continued by Jessica Noona, “Krystal seemed really troubled. She kept quiet at the entire dinner.”

                “Please Noona? Jonghyun Hyung? Please?” I pleaded, in a very pleading manner, as if my life depended on it. But it is true. My life does depend on it. Without Krystal… it’s just… unimaginable. I need her.

                “Shall we help?” Jessica Noona looked at Jonghyun and Jonghyun looked as if he were thinking.

                “I’m not taking sides, but I think we should give it a try,” Jonghyun said and I saw a little light in my life.

                “Okay,” Jessica Noona said. “But tell me what’s wrong first.”

                I sighed before telling the two of them everything. Starting from Soojung’s text message until the time I punched Sehun.

                “So you’re here to apologize?” Jonghyun Hyung asked. I shrugged while rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

                “Yes, I mean, she looked like she’s really mad at me,” I mumbled.

                “Of course she’s mad! You hurt someone who is innocent,” Jessica defended Sehun.

                I looked down. “I know, I was just… I don’t know, jealous, I guess?” I admitted.

--

Krystal’s POV

                “Soojungie,” I heard a knock on my door as I was playing with my phone. “Can you let me in?”

                “I’m fine, Eonni, so you don’t have to come to me,” I replied. I’m sure she’s here because she wanted to know about Sehun and I, but I was just not in the mood to tell her that.

                “But I need your help,” Jessica Eonni said and I stood up from my bed lazily to open the door.

                “Jonghyun Oppa went home already?” I asked her as soon as I saw my sister in front of my door.

                “Yeah,” she nodded. “So can you please help me? I’m feeling a bit of a headache and we’re out of meds, can you buy some for me?”

                “Are you okay, Eonni?” I asked, worried about her headache. She gave me a weak nod. “Well, okay then. Just go wait in your room, Eonni,” I said and she nodded again before leaving me. I changed into more comfortable clothes before leaving for the nearest convenient store that sell some meds. But as soon as I walked out from the main door of my house, I saw someone was leaning to the wall of my door.

                “Soojung ah,” he called. Yes, he. Choi Minho.

                I ignored him and put both of my hands inside my pocket. I kept on walking, but his footsteps were heard, following me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance before starting walking faster. He kept up with me and suddenly was walking beside me. I groaned and turned to face him, “What do you want?”

                He grinned sheepishly before looking down, “I’m sorry.”

                I sighed and kept on walking, ignoring him.

                “Yah, Jung Soojung,” he called, then he followed me again. “I’m trying to apologize here.”

                I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then kept on walking.

                “Jung Soojung,” he called again, stopping his tracks. “I’m really sorry, I really didn’t mean to punch him.”

                I turned around to face him once again. “Ah, so you know it’s wrong that you punched him?”

                He shrugged and nodded.

                “So you know that you hurt him?”

                He nodded again.

                “So you know that you didn’t hurt me?”

                He stood there for a while, thinking, before nodding for the third time.

                “Then why are you apologizing to me?”

                “Because you seemed… mad,” he said and I rolled my eyes.

                “But you hurt him, Minho. Why the heck did you even punch him in the first place?” I raised my voice, while giving a glare to Minho, who stared back at me with a soft and guilty look on his face.

                “I… I don’t like how he confessed to you like that,” he mumbled in a low voice, but loud enough for me to hear.

                “He has rights to, Minho,” I replied and he sighed. “

                “I know, I’m sorry,” he apologized again.

                “You hurt him, not me, so apologize to him, not me,” I turned around, heading to the convenient store. But then I remembered something. “And besides, I am not mad. I’m just thinking that it’s fair if I take Sehun’s side this time. I still don’t get it, what got into you? Really,” I continued and turned around again.

                “I got jealous, that’s why,” he mumbled, in a very low voice, so I was not sure if I got it right. A smile crept into my face, but unseen to him, because he was facing my back.

                “I don’t care what your reason is, just apologize to Sehun and we’ll see if I’ll forgive you too,” I said, playing it cool, before really walking away from him.

Although I knew he kept on following me until the convenient store, and waited outside until I finished buying the meds, and followed me until I arrived at him. He kept quiet on the way, walking behind me, and I don’t mind. Despite the fact that I’m trying to ignore him, I’m glad that he admitted he was jealous, also I’m glad that he followed me until I arrived at home, not saying anything. It’s like he knew I don’t wanna talk to him, but he’s worried of me so he still tried to keep me safe until I got home. It’s kinda thoughtful of him.

                “Good night,” he said when I got inside the home, but I didn’t reply and left him outside.

                But he didn’t know that I peek from the curtain of my living room right?

                “Good night,” I smiled and mumbled while watching his figure went inside his car.

--

Minho’s POV

                I sighed as soon as I entered the car. Was she still mad? She let me followed her, without shooing me, is that mean she’s not mad? But she ignored me all the way… I messed my hair lightly. Aish, nevermind. It’s just I know the first thing I gotta do now.

                I took out my phone and dialed Taemin’s number, which I memorized clearly. He picked up just by a few ringtones.

                “Taemin ah, do you know where Sehun live?” I asked immediately.

                “He’s Krystal’s neighbor, right?” he answered.

                “I know, I just don’t know his exact address,” I said.

                “He lives with Kai, so… well, I forgot exactly. I’ll text you their address in a few minute,” Taemin said and I thanked him before hanging up the phone.

                A few minutes later, Taemin texted me the address, as what he promised and I immediately drove my car there.

                I went down from my car and knocked the house. I glanced at my watch. 9.12PM. It’s not that late, right? So he’s supposed to be awake.

                A woman in her late-40s came out from the house and she had a familiar face. She was really similar with Sehun. So she must be Sehun’s mom. I greeted her and he smiled back at me politely. I said that I wanted to meet Sehun but she said that Sehun is asleep.

                I asked her if she could wake him up, because this is really important. And he said that Sehun got into a fight earlier today, so she told him to rest. But I pleaded hard, and she finally gave in.

                I waited for around 10 minutes before Sehun’s figure showed up in the front door.

                I didn’t know how to react. Should I have a guilty expression? Or should I have a friendly expression so that I wouldn’t intimidate him?

                “What’s up, Hyung?” he said, casually. Wait, he’s not mad?

                “Hey,” I grinned sheepishly and he smiled- forcefully.

                “My mom said it’s important, what’s wrong?” he asked, not giving me a hint of hate at all.

                “Well,” I cleared my throat. “Are you okay?”

                He gave me a questioning look and I pointed to his bruise near his lower lip.

                “Oh, this,” Sehun reached his bruise and grinned. “It’s okay, doesn’t hurt that much.”

                “Really?” I gulped. It’s about time I say sorry, but the word just couldn’t come out. Choi Minho and apologizing is just not… you know.

                “Yeah, it still hurts if I talk too much, so… yeah,” he said.

                “Ah,” I nodded.

                “Is that all? Because I’m kinda sleepy,” he grinned, which made me feel even guiltier.

                “Oh well…,” I cleared my throat before continuing. “I’m actually here to apologize.” I took a deep breathe. “I admit, I was jealous, you confessed your feelings just like that to Soojung and that made me so…mad. I just… well, you can punch me back if you want. If that would make you feel better, do it. But all I wanted you to know is just that I’m sorry, I really am.”

                Sehun blinked as soon as I finished my apologizing speech. He grinned wider at me.

                “You can punch me if you want,” I repeated that part and grinned back.

                “Forgiven,” he said. “You don’t have to apologize and I still forgive you, Hyung.”

                This time, I was the one who blinked. “Really?”

                “Yeah,” he shrugged. “You have rights to be jealous, though you don’t have rights to punch me. But, hey, sometimes people have uncontrollable anger, even me, if it’s about something you care about the most,” he said before smiling. I couldn’t say anything but the he suddenly sighed. “And you seemed to care lots about Krystal.”

                Sehun looked down and I looked at him. “I really care about her,” I mumbled.

                “I know,” he smiled. “So am I, honestly.”

                I grinned.

                “Don’t worry, I’ve decided to give up on her. Doesn’t mean I’ve moved on. I’m just trying to,” he smiled. “But don’t hate me if I’m still close to her. I’m still her best friend.”

                I smiled back. “Thanks, Sehun ah.”

                “Welcome,” he said. “Well, she cares about you too, a lot. So don’t ever get jealous to me, anymore.”

                I nodded.

                He let out a deep breath. “I’m glad we had this talk. Now I’m really ready to let her go.”

--

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

I'm just gonna say one thing : Sehun is not a bad guyyy T.T xP sorry for making him like one XP

OH! and other thing : I promised that there will be some MinStal moments and I just couldnt figure out the right timing, but then I realized that I already wrote long enough for a chapter, so yeahh...

NEXT CHAPTER, REALLY PROMISE. It's gonna be MinStal moments, and also a little TaeLli too, since I've been leaving out the other couples XP

THANK YOU <3