Feelings

My Nerd Prince [BACK FROM LONG HIATUS]

I can't help it. I immediately became drawn to Sungyeol after my conversation with my friends yesterday. I don't mean it romantically, but more in a friendly manner. I don't know, I must be crazy. And because I'm crazy, I just naturally had to follow him around at lunch. A part of me wants to know more about him but the other part wants to embarrass him, do all sorts of things to make his reputation go down. But I know I can't do that. At least not anymore.

There's just something about him, I don't know what. When you look at him, he simply looks like a nerd. Nothing special. But when you take a closer look, when you actually look at him for quite a while, he starts to change. Well, he did in my eyes. This morning, I did nothing but take glances at him. Again, I repeat, I'm not drawn to him romantically. As I was saying, he starts to change, really he does. I saw him reading a book earlier and I must say, he was reading it quite intently. And for some reason he looked a little cool.

I think I need to go to the mental hospital.

I sat down on the table along with Sungyeol and his friends. I had told Cho Hee earlier to tell the others that I won't be joining them for lunch because I decided to hang out with Sungyeol to get to know him more. Cho Hee's reaction? "Good job, Mi Jin! I am so proud of you. You are finally starting to cooperate." She gave me a thumbs up and walked away faked crying. She is such a weirdo, I thought while staring at her disappearing figure with squinted eyes.

As of right now, things at our table aren't looking so good. In fact, it's very boring. Out of the three of them, Sungjong was the only that was talking to me out of his own will. Myungsoo and Sungyeol, on the other hand, wouldn't talk to me unless I asked them a question. Otherwise, they just keep eating their lunches in silence. In hopes of making a simple conversation with everyone I spoke up. "So, how are you guys liking Mr. Shim so far? I think he's okay, kinda boring though. What can I say, he's old." Sungjong disapproved. "I think he's cool actually. We did a lot of fun activties yesterday," he said, taking a spoonful of rice into his mouth. "I suppose you're right. "How about you, Myungsoo and Mr. Tutor?"

"I think he's average," Sungyeol said nonchalantly. "Um, to be quite honest, I'm not sure. I mean, we only met him yesterday. I don't know if I know him enough to judge him," Myungsoo said, taking a swig of water. Ah, Kim Myungsoo. He's another mysterious one. He fascinates me as well. In fact, Sungyeol's group of friends fascinates me. They're all so different from each other yet it seems like they all get along well.

By this time, I was getting tired of their uneasiness around me. I glinted my eyes at them. "Why are you so nervous? Loosen up, I don't bite you know. Be like Sungjong." I put my arm around him. "Yeah, she's not as mean as she looks. What? I kept my cool facade but inside I was offended. I normally don't get offended easily but this one bit me harder than the rest. I don't know why though. I finished eating my lunch and threw it out the trash. Sungyeol and his friends were getting ready to go outside. I followed them.

"Where are we going?" I tapped Sungyeol on the shoulder. "Outside to get some fresh air." I said nothing else and just followed them. We kept walking until we stopped at a huge tree. They sat down. I sat down as well. I instantly felt at ease. It's only spring but the weather has been hot lately. The sun was high up in the air. We were all protected under the shade of the tree. A cool breeze passed by. This feels nice. I looked over to Sungyeol. He was reading yet gain. I stopped to stare at him. He's a nerd, he's a choding, he's a nerd, he's a cho-

What?

Sungyeol's hand was waving in front of me. "You were staring at me. Do you need something?" I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh yeah, sorry." He looked at me as if I had disease. "Well, can you stop? It's kind of distracting."

"Whatever. I wasn't staring at you." He rolled his eyes.

He told me to stop staring but I found myself staring again. But then again, since when did I start following people's oders?

 

 

 

The princess is suddenly fascinated with the poor man? Is the princess still sane? She must be out of her mind!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, naemiyoung here :3

I just noticed something. It seems like my chapters are getting shorter as my story progresses :( Oh well, I'm sure it's only a temporary thing lol

Double update is done, yay! I will be back again tomorrow ^^

Oh yeah, to my three subscribers, I thank you. You have no idea how much you made me happy by clicking on the subscribe button. Kamsahamnida *bows down*

Thank you iaznmuffini, EXOticHunHanLover and B2STistheBEST  for subscribing ^^

See you in the next chapter :D