Shopping~!

If Only I Were A Girl

Kyungsoo POV:

The next day I realized I needed to get girl clothes, none of my regular clothes fit me well and they keep on slipping off. I opened my wallet, I have enough to buy some stuff for myself.

 

"Kai!" I called from the room. "Im going to go out shopping!"

 

Kai came over to the room and leaned on the wall beside where I was sitting on my bed.

 

"Do you want me to go?" Kai asked.

 

"No, Its alright." I said looking up at him. "I'm pretty sure you dont want to see me buy girl clothing."

 

"Its all good for me."

 

I searched Kai's face to see any kind of lie but he was sincere so I should just let him if he wanted.

 

"Okay then, sure." I smiled.

 

 Kai smiled back at me and grabbed his jacket. I put my hair into a messy ponytail and grabbed my stuff. I was actually kinda excited to go shopping. This was going to be fun! I thought as we got into the car and drove off.

 

Kai POV:

When we arrived at the mall it wasn't very busy so we were lucky. We were also lucky that we weren't bombarded with fan-girls when we entered the mall. We went to the first store that looked like a womens clothes store. Kyungsoo first went to find pants.

 

"Hmm ..... whats my size?" Kyungsoo murmured to herself as she looked through the racks.

 

Kyungsoo looked soo cute when she was in deep thought. I looked at Kyungsoo's legs and , but I could barely see anything since the pants on her was very loose. I looked at the sizes and at Kyungsoo; I grabbed a couple pant sizes and held them out to Kyungsoo.

 

"Wh-what?" Kyungsoo said looking at the pants in my hand.

 

"Just try all of them on and If they dont fit just grab more that should fit." I said.

 

Kyungsoo nodded and took the pants and went over to the changing rooms. I followed closely behind. I sat in a chair as I waited for Kyungsoo to try on the pants. I took pictures with some fan-girls and signed papers. I heard the rooms door open while I was signing papers. I looked up and my jaw dropped. 

 

"Do you think it fits?" Kyungsoo asked while she looked in the mirror.

 

My mouth was dry and I couldn't say anything. Kyungsoo had a nice round and her legs werent just skinny they were curvy and the pants showed every inch. The fans poked at me. I finished writing and walked over to Kyungsoo. I swallowed. 

 

"It looks good-" my voice cracks. "It looks good on you."

 

"Really?" Kyungsoo asks looking at me.

 

I just nod and look at myself in the mirror. Kyungsoo goes back to the changing rooms. Why is my heart beating so fast? I breath in and out. When were done shopping we sat at a table. Kyungsoo kept on staring at something behind me and I hope it's not some other guy. When I finally turn around I see a dress store and I suddenly feel so relieved.

 

"Do you want to go in? I'm gonna go and buy some ice cream." I asked.

 

Kyungsoo looks surprised about the offer.

 

"But I don't have a lot of money left." Kyungsoo answered.

 

"You could go and try something on." I said. 

 

"Sure, okay then. Buy me some ice cream too please." Kyungsoo replied.

 

I go to the ice cream shop across from the table were sitting at and I buy two ice creams. I go into the store and I don't see Kyungsoo, until I see her at the dressing rooms, in a dress. It's a biege color and it only goes down to her knees. It looks really nice on her. Kyungsoo's talking to a person, probably someone who works here. I walk over to them. The person she's talking to makes a twirling motion with her fingers, and Kyungsoo does just that. I didnt notice the glitter on the dress before and when Kyungsoo twirls around once the dress is flying around her and its shining and sparkling so perfectly.

 

"Are you going to buy that?" I ask.

 

Kyungsoo looks at me and shakes her head.

 

"I don't have enough money and remember I only came in here to try on dresses." Kyungsoo answers sadly. 

 

All I say is "Oh." We leave the store and are about to get into the car, when I stop.

 

"I forgot something." I say and rush back into the mall before Kyungsoo asks what I forgot.

 

I go back into the dress store and I find the dress Kyungsoo tried on and I buy it. I tell the cashier to wrap it so it looks like its not a dress inside and she does. I fast walk back to the car and hide the dress in my shirt. 

 

"What did you forget?" Kyungsoo asks.

 

"Huh? Oh, I just remembered it was in my pocket the whole time." I reply.

 

"Oh?"

 

"Yeah."

 

The whole ride home I was smiling and I hope Kyungsoo didnt suspect something.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Again this chapter is still kinda short and thanks for all the comments!

 

Oh! and about the dress I want you guys to imagine how the dress looks like ^_^