Jealous (2/2)

If Only I Were A Girl

Kai POV:

 

I sighed in the car as we drove to the nearst place to swim. I sat next to Sehun and Chanyeol in the back while Kyungsoo, Suho and Baekhyun sat infront of us. I eyed Suho and Kyungsoo as they talked and laughed. I felt something in my stomache unsettle. I tried to ignore the feeling but it somehow wouldn't go away. I also felt a little irritated. 

 

The car jerked to a stop and there was some honking. I saw Suho put his arms around Kyungsoo to stop her from falling forward and it made whatever was settled in my stomache even more unsettled. Suho was all over Kyungsoo! I wanted to growl but I controlled myself and put a pokerface on. I stared out the window.

 

Then the car stopped infront of a lake. We all filed out of the car. 

 

"Im going to go change." Kyungsoo said going to the bathroom.

 

I stared as Kyungsoo went with her hair flowing behind her, I suddenly had the urge to run my hands through Kyungsoo's hair. I gulped and looked away.

 

"Where are we going to set up?" Baekhyun said unloading the stuff in the back.

 

"Somewhere with shade." Suho said helping.

 

I searched around to find the perfect place but most of the places were taken. Now that I noticed this place was pretty busy. What if Kyungsoo was kidnapped!? I started to panick. Must choose a place where Kyungsoo can relax without any guys staring at her like they want to eat her.

 

Then I found it. I smiled. It was under a couple of trees and a couple was packing their stuff and leaving. It wasnt very far from the lake either. When the couple left the place I raced over with Sehun and claimed the place as ours. I went back and helped bring stuff over to the place we were staying at. 

 

When everything was unpacked I grabbed water from the cooler and sat down and started to drink it. I'll wait until Kyungsoo came back so we could go swimming together. I started to imagine how Kyungsoo's swimming suit looked like. Was it a two piece? I imagined Kyungsoo with a two piece bikini on and smiling shyly at me, I almost choked on the water I drank. 

 

Two piece arent really Kyungsoo's type especially bikinis. I imagined her with a one piece on and playing on the sand and this time I did choke on the water. Chanyeol looked at me funny and then patted my back. I cleared my thoat and said my thanks.

 

I threw my water bottle away as I finished it and I took my shirt off knowing probably thousands of girls were watching. I looked at the others and saw them not staring at me but something behind me. I turned around and my jaw dropped. Kyungsoo was in a one piece; the parts that held her were white with ruffles and the bottom part was just a black. 

 

I never knew Kyungsoo was so ..... curvy. I felt my mouth water and I took a gulp and swallowed. I cleared my thoat and the others came out of their trance. 

 

"Y-you look nice." I said my throat feeling like sand paper.

 

"Oh, thank you." Kyungsoo said shyly. 

 

"Yeah." I replied.

 

"Lets go swimming!" Kyungsoo said grabbing my arm and turning towards the lake.

 

"Yeah!" The others said hastily taking their shirts off and throwing it blindly onto the ground.

 

"Its cold." Kyungsoo said putting her feet into the water.

 

"It is." Was all I could say.

 

"You go in first." Kyungsoo said.

 

I looked at her my eyebrows raised and then smiled.

 

"What?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

I grabbed Kyungsoo bridal style and ran towards the deeper parts while Kyungsoo was screaming and calling me a "stupid idiot". I dropped into the water with the both of us. We both resurfaced. 

 

"You idiot!." Kyungsoo said shivering.

 

I was unfazed and grabbed Kyungsoo and pulled her to me.

 

"If your cold then stay closer to me." I said smoothly.

 

Kyungsoo blushed. Ah! It was so cute! I let out a chuckle. I wrapped a arm around kyungsoo's thin waist. I started to go to the deeper parts and Kyungsoo clung onto me tightly.

 

"Kai! Im not tall as you!" Kyungsoo complained.

 

"I know." I said.

 

"Then why are you bringing me over here? So I can drown?" Kyungsoo said still holding me tightly.

 

"Just for the fun of it and im not going to let you drown, so dont worry." I replied.

 

"Maybe I should hold her." Chanyeol said beside me.

 

Oh fudge. I forgot the others were here. I turned to Chanyeol.

 

"You dont think I can do it, hyun?" I said to Chanyeol.

 

"I never said that." Chanyeol replied smiling at me.

 

We played in the water until we all got tired. When I got out of the water I felt gravity pulling me down again. I grabbed Kyungsoo when she stumbled but I lost my balance as I did and we both fell and I closed my eyes as we hit the ground. I felt pressure on my lips. I opened my eyes.

 

I was kissing Kyungsoo! I blinked. I pulled away quickly as my face flushed. Kyungsoo was still on the ground and I pulled her up and went over to the place we set up at, without saying anything. I couldnt get the soft feeling of Kyungsoo's lips out of my head. I shook my head and grabbed a sandwitch out of the cooler and started to eat it. 

 

Kyungsoo POV: 

 

I was stunned. I sat in a chair with a towel around my shoulders. I still felt my heartbeating really fast from the accident earlier.  I wondered if Kai felt the same as I was right now. I shook my head. What am I thinking?  I got a sandwitch from the cooler and stared at it for alittle before biting into it. 

 

After everyone ate we swam some more and then started to pack up. Kai had acted like nothing happened between us but it did. IT WAS MY FIRST KISS! My first kiss was stolen from me. I wanted to cry. That probably wasnt even Kai's first kiss, I mean who didnt want to kiss Kai? 

 

When I was done packing I went to the bathroom and changed out of my swimming suit. It was still alittle werid to be in the girls bathroom since its only been 4 days since I turned into a girl but im kinda getting used to it. Now im really the Umma of the group. I sighed and went out of the bathroom.

 

Everybody was waiting for me at the car and I got in, sitting next to Kai. I looked outside of the window but later I fell asleep. 

 

Baekhyun POV:

 

The car stopped infront of our dorm and I turned around to look at the others. Kai and Kyungsoo were asleep on each other, Kyungsoo had her head on Kai's shoulder and Kai had his head leaning on Kyungsoo's head. I took out my secret camera and started to take pictures of them. It was cute! They looked like a couple. Chanyeol was asleep next to them and he was

 

Equally cute too, so I started to take pictures of him too.

 

"Yah, Wake them up." Suho said getting stuff from the back.

 

I pouted and shook all of them. They all blinked their eyes open. I got of the car giddy cause of all the pictures I took. I grabbed stuff from the car and went inside our dorm.