Going To Sleep With EXO

If Only I Were A Girl

Kyungsoo POV:

I laid down next to Kai. I still have my hat on and I'm not going to take it off until the camera people leave. I sighed.

 

"Are you okay?" Kai whispers to me.

 

"I'm fine." I whisper back.

 

All of us were sleeping in this huge tent, that we made earlier. On my other side was Sehun, I think its kinda werid that he's not sleeping next to Luhan but instead Chanyeol and me. I shrugged mentally. I pretended to fall asleep and all the others did too.

 

"Okay! That's a wrap!" The camera crew says.

 

After they leave. I get up and was about to take my hat off until Kai did it for me. I smile at him.

 

"Thanks." I said.

 

"Your welcome."

 

My long hair tumbles down and I shake my head alittle bit. I paused as I feel fingers run threw my locks. I feel my face get heated and I look behind me to see Kai playing with my hair.

 

"It feels nice." Kai said softly.

 

"O-Oh, Thank you." I replied and gulp.

 

It felt nice as he ran his fingers through my hair, taking all the tangles out. I relaxed. I actually wanted Kai to run his fingers through my hair more as he pulled away but I didn't say anything about it. I mutter a thanks an laid down next to him.

 

"Are you having fun?" I asked softly.

 

"Yeah. Are you?" Kai replied.

 

"I guess, I am."

 

There was an awkward silence. I just stared at the roof of the tent.

 

"I-If you ever get cold ... um .... you c-could always come closer to me." Kai said.

 

I looked at him and smiled.

 

"Aw, thanks." I replied. "You can come closer to me if you ever get cold too."

 

It looks like Kai is blushing but I can't really tell since is dark.

 

"We should go to sleep. There's a lot of stuff we need to do tomorrow." I said softly. "Goodnight."

 

"Yeah, Goodnight." Kai replied.

 

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

                                                                               ~

I shot up as I awoke from my dream. Tears streamed down my face. I covered my mouth as I remembered what happened in my dream. I ran my fingers through my hair and I breathe in and out trying to calm myself. It was just a dream I think softly.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

I look next to me and I see Kai awake.

 

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up?" I said softly sniffling.

 

"Are you crying?" Kai asked.

 

"Yeah." I replied.

 

Kai got up and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back.

 

"Did you have a bad dream?" Kai asks softly.

 

"Yeah, I did." I said.

 

"Its alright. Its not real, it was just a dream." I nod.

 

Kai lays down and I go with him. I snuggle into the hug and tighten my arms around him, Kai does the same. Kai then starts to hum a song. I find this as a precious memory because Kai rarely sings only if he's doing it for one of our songs. I sigh and close my eyes.

 

Kai POV:

 

I stop humming as Kyungsoo falls asleep. I her hair soothingly. I kiss her forehead and bring her closer to me feeling very protective of her. When I saw her crying I could have sworn I felt my heartbreak, it was one of the most painful things it hurted worse than my back injury that I had. I wondered why I had these feelings. Where had they come from. What do they mean? I sighed and mentally shook my head.

I pulled the blanket over us both and I fell asleep holding Kyungsoo tightly in my embrace.