Chocolate & Strawberry Ice Cream

If Only I Were A Girl

Kyungsoo POV:

 

"We should go shopping for you." I suggest as I see Luhan in my clothes.

 

Luhan looks uncomfortable. The shirt is a pretty light blue shirt that had ruffles on it but on Luhan it look tight and small especially on her chest. It pushed them together. Luhan could fit my pants alittle though.

 

"Yes we should. I look like those girls trying to impress a guy by wearing smaller clothes than I usuallly do." Luhan says.

 

I grab my wallet from my jacket.

 

"Let's go." I say.

 

"Al-alright."

 

I go out to the living room. I go over to Suho talking to Lay.

 

"Suho, were going to go shopping; is that okay?" I ask.

 

"Shopping!? I want to go!" Tao pipes up.

 

"That's fine if you want to." I smile.

 

"Yeah, its fine. Just don't stay out to late and don't get into trouble." Suho replies.

 

"Yeah, we won't." Luhan answers.

 

"I want to go to" Sehun says.

 

"Alright" I replied.

 

I can feel Luhan glaring at me but I ignore it.

 

"Dont you want me to go?" Kris asks Tao.

 

"Hm? Well only if you want to go." Tao replies.

 

I couldn't help but a bit. Kris must be so used to going shopping with Tao, it was cute.

 

"I guess I'll stay here then." Kris says.

 

"Alright. Gege. Bye!" Tao said and got up and went over to us.

 

"Okay, let's go." I say.

 

We get into the car and drive to the mall.

 

"Let's go inside here first." I say to Luhan.

 

"Underwear?" Luhan asks.

 

"Yeah."

 

Luhan finds a few things and tries them on. I go around the store looking for stuff for myself. Tao leaves to go to his own store.

 

Sehun POV:

 

I sit near the changing room where Luhan is. It was taking awhile for Luhan to try stuff on, I was starting to get worried.

 

"Luhan?" I called.

 

There was no answer, now I was really worried. I got up and went over to the room.

 

"Luhan?" I call again.

 

I take a gulp and open the door. I see Luhan but shes not dead. Shes in her bra and . I my mouth drops. Luhan turns around giving me a full view now. 

 

"SEHUN!?" Luhan yells and pushes me out and closes the door.

 

I back away still shocked by the view.

 

"Sehun?" I turn around and its Kyungsoo.

 

"uh ... I uh .... um ... I-I thought .... never mind." I say and I scratch my head.

 

Kyungsoo just laughs.

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

"Luhan! Were going to get ice cream." I called.

 

"Alright." Luhan replied.

 

Me and Sehun went to look for the ice cream shop. We went past the past the food court but I stopped as I saw a certain person. Kai was here talking to a girl. They laughed and smiled at one another, I shrugged it off thinking they were friends until the girl kissed Kai on the cheek.

 

I stumbled on my steps but Sehun caught me in his arms.

 

"Are you alright?" Sehun asks.

 

"I-I ..... Im f-fine " I stuttered.

 

"Okay then." 

 

I stepped back as I felt my face heated. We went to the ice cream shop. I couldnt stop thinking of Kai and the girl.

 

"Noona, what do you want?" Sehun asks.

 

"What? Oh uh .... chocolate."

 

Sehun orders a chocolate and strawberry ice cream. When our order is done Sehun hands me my ice cream.

 

"Thank you, you know you didnt have to pay." I say.

 

"I wanted to though so dont worry" Sehun replied.

 

I my ice cream.

 

"This is good, let me try some of yours." I say.

 

Sehun smiles at me and takes a spoonful of his strawberry ice cream and feeds it to me, but he some how manages to get it all over my lips.

 

"Y-yah!" I exclaim.

 

I grab the napkins from Sehun's hands and wipe my lips. I then grab a spoonful of my own ice cream and shove it in Sehun's mouth and move it around so it gets all over his lips. I laught out loud and take all the napkins from Sehun's grasp and run off with them.

 

"Kyungsoo!" Sehun called out and chased after me.

 

I run around a pillar and continue to my ice cream while holding the napkins. When im done with my ice cream, I throw it away. I jump as somebody grabs my waist and turns me around. Its Sehun.

 

"Yah! Sehun! You scared me." I say laughing.

 

I then use the napkins to wipe Sehun's mouth finally. 

 

"Good." Sehun murmurs.

 

I laugh again and ruffle his hair. Its then kinda awkward since Sehun is still holding my waist. We step away form each other.

 

"Sorry." Sehun says.

 

"Its alright. Lets go back to Luhan." I reply.

 

When we go back to Luhan, who is out of the of the dressing room.

 

"What took you guys so long?" Luhan asks.

 

"We were just playing around thats all." I say.

 

"Okay?" Luhan says. "Did you get me ice cream?"

 

Sehun hands Luhan the already eaten strawberry ice cream, Luhan doesnt say anything but she takes it and eats it.