Possessed

If Only I Were A Girl

Kyungsoo POV:

 

"Were HOME~!" 

 

What? Oh thats right the other EXO members were visting China and they must have came back ..... I GOTTA HIDE MYSELF!  I shot right up and shook Kai awake. Kai blinked at me a couple times and pulled the blanket over his head.

 

"Kai! Wake up! They'll find out that I'm a girl and I'll never hear the end of it!" I said shaking Kai.

 

I heard foot steps outside the door and I gasp. I pulled the blanket up and let myself in. The door opened. I could feel the heat of Kai radiating off me and Kai wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him in other words, we were snuggling.

 

"Huh? Are they still asleep? Kyungsoo's not here?" The voice sounded like Chanyeol.

 

The door closed. I tried to look at Kai but I couldnt Kai was holding me to tightly.

 

"K-Kai?" I said quietly.

 

Then I heard light snores from him. I let out a sigh. He must have been really tired, what was he even doing last night? 

I moved around so the arms around me would loosen but they didnt; it did the opposite. It tightened.

 

"Kai!" I murmured.

 

I used my arms to shake him awake and he finally woke up.

 

"Kyungsoo, why are you awake and in my bed?" Kai asked rubbing him eyes.

 

"Shhhh! They're back! and they'll find out I'm a girl" I said quietly.

 

"Kyungsoo, they'll be fine with it." Kai replied.

 

"I know they will but I'll be made fun of! What kind of guy turns into a girl?" I say. "I'll never be able to leave quietly cause one of them is bound to find me sneeking out."

 

I thought for a little bit. Maybe I didn't need to sneek out. I got out of the bed with Kai and went over to my closet.

 

"W-Wait! Don't look in your closet!" Kai said and I heard Kai fall onto the ground.

 

I turned around and looked at him.

 

"Why not? and be careful!" I scolded Kai and helped him up.

 

"Uh .... just because. I'll get your guy clothes for you, isn't that what you wanted?" Kai said.

 

I nodded and Kai walked over to my closet and took my guy clothes out. I told Kai to turn around so I could change and he did. When I was finished changing I put my hair up into my hat and put it on.

 

"There, do I look like a guy?" I asked Kai.

 

"Eh ..... kinda not really." Kai replied.

 

Still works for me. I thought. I walked out of the room quickly and over to the door.

 

"Kyungsoo! Whats with you? No greeting?" Chanyeol says.

 

I wave to them and keep going to the door.

 

"Something's not right ..." Baekhyun says.

 

What!? Does he already know my secret? I think. Baekhyun comes infront of me and stops my tracks from going to the door. Baekhyun studies me.

 

"Is it just me or did Kyungsoo get shorter? Or maybe I'm just growing!" Baekhyun says.

 

I dont reply, even though I want to. Males his age don't grow anymore. I go past Baekhyun and over to the door. But just my luck I trip over a shoe and the hat falls off and my long hair tumbles out.

 

"K-Kyungsoo?" The other members say insync.

 

I turn around and bit my lip, waiting for them to laugh at me and joke around. It's quiet for a moment and then they all rush toward me.

 

"You're sooo cute~!" Baekhyun cooes.

 

Suho is pinching both my cheeks and Chanyeol is telling me to do some aeygo, Sehun is looking at me and saying "Wow~" I'm looking at all of them. What the heck has possesed my team mates?

 

"YAH!"

 

Everybody turns to the person who said that. Kai. My eyes widen. Kai looks pissed, I never saw him like this.Then his face changes.

 

"You guys better share!" Kai says while walking over to us and hugs me.

 

Okay, Kai's hugging me, Suho is pinching my cheeks, Chanyeol is telling me to do some aeygo, Sehun is looking at me amazed, and Baekhyun is telling me how cute I am. They really are possessed.

 

_____________________________________________________________

Somebody asked for the other group members reactions so here it is! ^_^ have fun reading!

 

Im actually taking requests if you have something you want to happen in the story just comment or post on my page and I might consider doing the thing you wanted.