Camping with EXO

If Only I Were A Girl

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

I grabbed all my stuff and putted it inside the car. I got inside the car and sat in the back before anyone else. I yawned and looked at the other members putting their own stuff into the car. Baekhyun got into the car with me and sat next to me. 

 

"Are you excited?" I asked Baekhyun.

 

"Yes! Are you?" Baekhyun replied.

 

"Yeah, I am but it kinda that im still a girl." I say trying to put all my hair into my cap.

 

"It does, but you look more cute! I bet all the girls will be fangirling over you." Baekhyun says and took the cap from my hand.

 

Baekhyun holds my hair up and puts the cap on my head. Theres one strand thats left over and Baekhyun tucks it behind my ear. I smile.

 

"Thank you." I say. 

 

"Y-your welcome." Baekhyun replies.

 

Its quiet in the car until Kai comes into the car and makes Baekhyun scoot over so he could sit next to me. When everyone from EXO K is in the car and everyone from EXO M in the other car, were on our way to the camp ground. I yawn again and I lay my head on Kai's shoulder and closes my eyes.

 

Sehun POV:

 

"Chanyeol." I say quietly.

 

"Yeah?" Chanyeol says taking out his headphones.

 

"Can you help me do a favor?" I say.

 

"It depends what it is." 

 

I look at the others in the back who are asleep and I look back at Chanyeol.

 

"I ... Its embarrassing but .... I need help making Luhan jealous so he can realize that he has feelings for me." I replied.

 

"Sure, I guess I could help you with it." Chanyeol says smiling his derpy smile.

 

"Ah, Thanks." I say and sit back into my seat and smile.

 

Kai POV:

 

I wake up to the car stopping for gas. I look beside me and see Kyungsoo sleeping, Kyungsoo's hair is up but I can imagine it tumbling down her shoulders. Her dark eye lashes softly brush her pale skin and her pale pink lips are slightly parted in almost a cute pout. I purse my lips to keep the fan boy squeal in.

 

I reach up and gently poke Kyungsoo's cheek and it feels so soft and squishy! I bit back a smile and I keep on poking her cheeks, but I stop as Kyungsoo stirrs but doesnt wake. 

 

I look around to see if the others were awake but they were all asleep; so I quickly pecked Kyungsoo on the cheek. I feel my cheeks redden and I cover my face with my hand. I smile and put my head against her head and fall asleep again. 

 

Baekhyun POV:

 

OMG! Did I just see what I thought I saw? I look at my secret camera. Kai pecked sleeping Kyungsoo's cheek! Im soo happy I got the picture! I have such good timing! I want to jump and squeal but I control myself and try sitting still. I bit my bottom lip and look at the picture again.

 

I have to show this to the others! I think. I look at the pictures I've taken before. 

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

Kai wakes me up when were at the camp site. I stretch and look outside. Theres a clearing and theres trees everywhere. We all get out of the car and look around the camp site. I try my best to look natural infront of the cameras and I just follow Kai everywhere so I wont need to talk alot.

 

When were done looking around we gather in the clearing.

 

"You guys have to make the tents." Director says.

 

"What!?" Baekyun says.

 

"Its alright! Lets do our best! fighting!" Suho says enthusiastically

I grab the poles and stick them into the ground, Baekhyun comes over to help me. Everyone is soon working hard and atleast doing something. I get up and grab the big cover sheet and threw it over the tent.

 

"There I." I said.

 

Exo is clapping as we finished the tent.

 

"You guys have to play a game to get food." The director says.

 

"What do we play?" Kris asks.

 

"You guys have to jump rope. There are three levels the first four people to lose gets to only eat sweet potato, the next four people to lose has to eat ramyun, The four people to be last gets to eat meat and rice." Director replies.

 

All of EXO nods. I could feel butterflies flutter in my stomach, What if my hat falls off? What if I trip and the hat falls off then? I gulp and line up beside the long rope with the other members.

 

"This is practice! Ready ... set ... go!" 

 

I jump rope is being held by people I dont know and it goes around. Jump .... jump .... jump. Then the rope suddenly stops. We look around to see who it is, its baekhyun. We get a few more tries and then its time to start the game.

 

"Ready .... set ... go!" 

 

The rope goes around and I jump. The next thing I know im in the finals, I never knew I could be more flexible and athletic as a female. Cmon! I think as im waiting for one of the other members to mess up. Jump ... jump ... jump. Next thing I know Kai is out. I jump happily but I cant ignore the pain at my stomach from jumping alot.

 

Im gasping for breath and I put my hands on my knees. When I catch my breath I go and help Lay make the food. Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, and Lay get to eat the sweet potatos. Kai, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Luhan get to eat the ramyun. Last but not least: me, Kris, Tao, and Chen get to eat the meat and rice. 

 

When the food is done I set it up on a wooden table and everyone goes and gets their food. I take the first bite of my food and its delicious. I see Luhan feeding Sehun some ramyun and I laugh alitte as some noodles fall on Sehun's shirt. After we eat we play some more games and its time to sleep.

 

_____________________________

Im really sorry it took my awhile for me to Update but here it is!