Bigger Picture

If Only I Were A Girl

Luhan POV:

 

When we arrived back at the EXO dorms it was night time but I didnt feel tired, from all the sleep I got in the car. I decided to get revenge on Sehun. I didnt even look at Sehun and went right to a sleepy Kyungsoo. 

 

"What?" Kyungsoo let out a cute yawn.

 

"Im going to get revenge and your going to help me." I said softly.

 

"WHAT!?" Kyungsoo exclaimed.

 

"Shhhh!" I looked around but nobody paid attention to us.

 

"No." Kyungsoo whispered probably fully awake now

 

I pouted. I tilted my head alittle down and I looked up at Kyungsoo.

 

"Please?" I said.

 

Kyungsoo let in a sharpy intake and looked away.

 

"No." 

 

I let out a small whine. This was going according to my plan. I can already feel Sehun's eyes on me, seeing me whine and beg to Kyungsoo. I sighed and turned away. 

 

"Alright then." I said with a fake sad tone.

 

"Fine, I'll help you." Kyungsoo said quietly.

 

I squealed and hugged Kyungsoo while partially doing little jumps. This is it! You better watch out Oh Sehun

 

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say happily.

 

Kyungsoo lets out a smile and loops her arm mine and we go to get our stuff from the car.

 

Kai POV:

 

I see the both of them and I narrow my eyes. Maybe I heard wrong in the car .... Kyungsoo must have said something else. I put on a pokerface and I walk into the dorms. I yawn and go to my bedroom. I set my stuff and immediantly fall onto the bed but its not mine. Its Kyungsoo's.

 

I snuggle into her made bed and take in a large gulp of air. It smells like her. I know this is probably very creepy but I dont care. I want to be near her, hug her, kiss her even. I sigh and get up and make Kyungsoo's bed again so it looks like I havent been on it and I go get ready for bed.

 

Sehun POV:

 

I try to ignore Luhan and Kyungsoo but I cant for some reason. I havent even had time to apologize to Luhan. I run a hand through my hair angrily. Where's Kai? Why isnt he here to witness this? Luhan laughed and talked with Kyungsoo so easily. They must have came closer when Kyungsoo was comforting him. 

 

I suddenly feel irritated. 

 

"Im going to go to the practice room." I said to Suho.

 

"Oh. Alright. Dont be out to late." Suho replied.

 

I nodded and left to the practice.

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

"I dunno, Luhan. This doesnt seem like a good plan." I said worriedly.

 

"Trust me, its a good plan." Luhan replied smiling.

 

I sighed and shook my head slightly.

 

"Anyways, you told me you'll help me." 

 

I pouted slightly and looked out the window. 

 

"Its getting late. We should go to sleep." I said yawning.

 

"Can I sleep in your room?" Luhan asked.

 

My eyes widened.

 

"Uh .... Where would you sleep?" I replied.

 

"I could sleep on the floor." Luhan shrugged.

 

I shook my head.

 

"I cant let you do that. I'll sleep on the foor, you can have my bed." I say.

 

"I can sleep out in the living room." Kai said coming over to us.

 

I suddenly feel really embarrassed.

 

"Sure!" Luhan says and takes my hand and pulls me up.

 

I flash a sympathetic smile at Kai and follow Luhan.

 

"I'll sleep on Kai's bed and you can sleep on mine." I say as we arrive at the bedroom.

 

"Alright." 

 

I change into my pj's when Luhan isnt looking and I turn off the lights. I lay on Kai's bed. 

 

"Goodnight, Luhan." I say softly.

 

"Goodnight, Kyungsoo." Luhan answers.

 

Luhan POV:

 

The next morning I wake up and yawned. I sit up and scratch my head. I stop and trail my hands down my hair. It reaches half way down my back. What the ..... I think silently. Realization hits me in the head. I breath in and scream my lungs out. Kyungsoo jumps up and falls off the bed.

 

"K-Kyungsoo!" I say my voice sounding high.

 

"Luhan!" Kyungsoo says surprised on the floor still"Your so pretty!"

 

"I dont care that im pretty! Im a girl! Like you!" I exclaim.

 

I dash out the room and go to the bathroom. I rush to the mirror. My golden brown hair that is usually so short is now curly and reaches halfway down my back, my eyes are bigger and it makes me look more innocent. I touch my face.

 

"Luhan?"

 

I turn and see Sehun in the shower, I gasp and cover my eyes quickly.

 

"Im so sorry! I didnt know anyone was in here!" I say.

 

I back up and slip on some water and I bump my head on the wall.

 

"Oow!" I rub the back of my head.

 

"Are you alright!?" Sehun asks.

 

"I-Im fine! Continue taking your shower." I said and left the bathroom quickly.

 

I go back to the bedroom. Kyungsoo's up and shes fixing the beds.

 

"K-Kyungsoo!" I say and bring myself into Kyungsoo.

 

"Luhan! How'd this happen?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"I dunno!" I say. "SehunwasinthebathroomandIdidntnoticeandhewastakingashowerandhewas!"

 

Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

 

"Did you see anything?" Kyungsoo asks.

 

"No, I dont think so .... I dont remember if I did but I dont think I saw anything." My mouth spewed words.

 

"Oh, okay thats a relief." Kyungsoo said.

 

"Kyungsoo! Look at the bigger picture! IM A GIRL!" 

 

"I am too!"

 

We both looked at each other with such sad looks. We hugged each other and cried our hearts out.