News & Pictures

If Only I Were A Girl

Kai POV:

 

I yawned as I walked tiredly to the living room. I flopped onto the couch, EXO M already all awake.

 

"Where's Kyungsoo?" I ask Xiumin. "When I woke up she was gone and when I pass the kitchen she wasnt inside." 

 

"Oh, Kyungsoo and Luhan went to the dance practice room." Xiumin smiled.

 

I sighed. I stay up all night looking for the right place to confess to Kyungsoo about my true feelings and it needed to be somewhere public and where Kyungsoo couldnt run away. I eventually found it and I reserved a table for us. Now all I needed to do was tell Kyungsoo about going with me.

 

Its all thanks to my cousin who came to meet me at the mall, it was good seeing her. Shes actually the one who gave me the idea to take Kyungsoo out and confess to her. I the t.v to see the news if it was going to rain later on or something, but I saw something else.

 

My eyes widened.

 

"Yesterday at _____ Mall, Oh Sehun from the popular EXO-K k-pop group was spotted with a unknown girl."

 

They showed Kyungsoo in Sehun's arms, She looked shocked as if she had tripped into him and Sehun smiled down at her. I felt a strong pang of jealousy in my stomache. 

 

"They were holding each other and having ice cream."

 

It showed more pictures of them; smiling, holding each other, feeding each other ice cream. 

 

"Watch this video of them together."

 

Kyungsoo shoved some ice cream into Sehun's mouth, and moved around the spoon. Kyungsoo laughs and grabs the napkins from Sehun's hands and makes a run for it. Sehun shouts something out though the camera is to far away to catch it and Sehun chases Kyungsoo. 

 

Of course the camera follows and then it shows Sehun holding Kyungsoo's waist. Kyungsoo is wiping the ice cream from Sehun's mouth and they're talking. Then it ends. I mouth is open and im speechless. I feel rather threatened and the jealousy in me is at the top.

 

"Later on this evening and night it will be raining so dont forget your umbrella!"

 

What if they're together? I think. Im then starting to panic. I got up quickly as I feel my heart jumping but its not in a good way.  I grab my jacket and I dash out the dorms. They cant be! No! Kyungsoo .... Kyungsoo's alway been mine

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

I stretch my limbs as I finish dancing. 

 

"That was really good." I say and grab my water bottle.

 

"Yeah, it was. Its a really good stress release." Luhan replies as she lays on the cold hardwood floor.

 

I drink from my water bottle and set it down. My phone starts to ring and I go over to it and pick it up from where my sweater is. Im about to answer the call when somebody slams the door to the room open. I jump and drop my phone. I turn around quickly, I sigh in relief as I see Kai. Kai has such a stony face on.

 

"Kai! You scared me!" I exclaim with my hand on my still fast beating heart.

 

"K-Kyungsoo ...." Kai starts. "Do you want to go to dinner with me tonight?" 

 

I stare at Kai as if the words couldnt register in my brain.

 

"What!?" I say. "I mean ... I ... sure ... I guess I could."

 

I see a flash of relief fill Kai's expression. 

 

"Thank you." Kai says softly.

 

"What?" I ask.

 

"Nothing. What are you guys doing here?" Kai said looking at the both of us.

 

"Huh? Oh, you know ... just dancing thats all. We wanted to see how History would sound and look like if we were all girls." Luhan explains.

 

"Oh? Can I see?" Kai asks.

 

I look at Luhan and she shrugs then gets up. I take a deep breath and start to sing History, even the parts that arent mine. Luhan starts to dance to my singing. When were done Kai starts to clap. I smile and grab my water bottle.

 

"I guess, I was worring for nothing." Kai mutters.

 

"What?" I ask not understanding what hes saying.

 

"Huh? Oh, nothing." Kai smiles.

 

I flash a soft smile and I pack up my stuff to leave. Luhan hooks me with her arm.

 

"What are you going to wear?" Luhan whispers to me.

 

"I-I dunno." I answer truthfully.

 

"Lets go check in your closet." Luhan says.

 

______________________________________________________________

sorry for short chappie! Hehe just felt like you guys needed an update ^_^