Jealousy (1/2)

If Only I Were A Girl

Kai POV:

After Kyungsoo explained all that happened, I settled down onto the couch. All the other guys were still looking at Kyungsoo and something inside me felt really irritated. Jealousy. What? That cant be right, why would I be jealous? There's no reason for me to be jealous. I shook my head mentally. I tried to focus on the T.V but the others overpowered it. 

 

I started to get more irritated by the second and any time I could explode. 

 

"YAH!" I yelled out.

 

They all looked at me instantly. I blinked. I said that without thinking. I thought quickly.

 

"Uh ...... Lets go to the beach?" I asked randomly.

 

"Sure! It sounds fun." Suho said.

 

The others agreed. I sighed. Why'd it have to be the beach? I got up and went to the room to get my swim clothes. Kyungsoo came into the room after I came in. 

 

"K-Kai?" Kyungsoo asked timidly.

 

"Yeah?" I turned around.

 

"Um ..... I don't have a swimsuit and um ... I was kinda hoping you'll go shopping with me to go get one." Kyungsoo said shyly.

 

"Oh, yeah ... sure." I answered.

 

I don't know why but I felt happy inside. I grabbed my stuff and put it into a bag and I took Kyungsoo's hand in mine and went to the living room.

 

"Me and Kyungsoo are going to go get something, we'll be right back." I said without waiting for a reply.

 

We took the car and drove to the store. When we got there we went right inside. Kyungsoo looked at racks of swimsuits, I stood next to her, looking at some of the bikinis and maybe imagining them on Kyungsoo. Not that I'll amit that. Kyungsoo took one off the rack and went to go pay for it. I didn't get a good look at the swimsuit but all I knew was that it was black and white.

 

Kyungsoo came back over to me when she finished paying for the swimsuit. 

 

"I feel kinda bad that I didn't pay for it." I said scratching the back of my head.

 

"Why? Its fine. Im just happy that you came with me." Kyungsoo smiled. "I'm sorry I bothered you with this."

 

I looked at Kyungsoo and searched her face. I smiled back and shook my head. I put my arms around Kyungsoo's shoulders and lead us forward.

 

"You didn't bother me and I wanted to come." I answered back.

 

"Oh? You wanted to come?" Kyungsoo looked at me. "You ert." 

 

I felt my face turn red. 

 

"I-I-I didnt mean it like that." I sputtered.

 

Kyungsoo laughed at me and I looked at her. I felt my heart beat just a bit faster. 

 

"I'm just kidding." Kyungsoo laughed still.

 

I smiled back at her. And we went back to the car and drove back to the house. Everybody was waiting there. When we came back home Suho went to the convience store to get drinks and also snacks. Kyungsoo went to the kitchen to make us all some sandwitches. 

 

I went to the hallway where our rooms were and I opened the closet and grabbed the floor mat. I brought it to the living room and set next to the couch and I sat next to Sehun on the couch. 

 

"Sehun?" I asked.

 

"Hm?" Sehun replied.

 

"What do you think of Kyungsoo being a girl?" I asked.

 

"I guess I'm alright with it." Sehun said not once looking at me since he was to busy with the t.v.

 

"Oh okay." I replied indifferently. 

 

I felt a little bit relieved. Then I remembered the crush Sehun had on Luhan. 

 

"Ah, Hows Luhan?" I asked.

 

Sehun stops watching the T.V and he looks at me.

 

"He's good. Why?" Sehun asked back.

 

"Oh, I'm just wondering." I say.

 

Sehun nodds and goes back to watching T.V. Suho comes back with the snacks and drinks and ice and puts it all in the cooler we have. Kyungsoo adds the sandwitches with the other stuff. I see that Kyungsoo and Suho are next to each other and you could imagine if they were a couple.

 

I take a gulp and look away cause my heart starts to ache. I shake my head mentally and focus on the t.v. Exo-M is on the t.v and I see Sehun look like hes in a trance while the camera is on Luhan. When it switches back to the other members, Sehun snaps out of the trance and continues to look at the t.v.                         

 

_________________________________________________

Im sooo sorry it took so long for me to update. I've been getting lots of requests and im trying to fit each one into the story so please be patient with me. 

I thank everyone who gave me requests.