Lets GO!

If Only I Were A Girl

Kyungsoo POV:

 

I woke up and stretched. I pulled the blanket off of me carelessly and got out of the bed, I then tripped over my blanket and it resulted with my head hitting the hard floor . I felt tears appear in my eyes from the pain and I let out a sharp intake. I felt my forehead.

 

"Kyungsoo, what are you doing?" Kai said waking up.

 

"Nothing." I say getting up slowly with my hand on my forehead.

 

"Are you okay?" Kai says going over to me.

 

"Do I look okay?" I reply looking at him.

 

Kai doesn't say anything and he reaches out to my forehead, I flinch away the pain still stinging alittle. 

 

"Don't cry." Kai says softy.

 

"Im not going to cry!" I reply wiping my eyes. "I was going to go out but I tripped over my blanket. This is what happens when I don't do things carefully."

 

I get up without a reply and leave the room and go to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror to see if theres a bruise. Theres nothing there and the pain is gone, so I brush my hair and get ready for the day.

 

Kai POV:

 

Kyungsoo does not know how she looks like when she was in pain. I smile alittle as I remember how she did. Her hair was messy and tangled but it was in a nice way (If that makes sense) and her eyes were big and glassy from the tears in her eyes, her red lips slightly touching each other. Kyungsoo looked so innocent as she looked up at him.

 

I let out a tiny squeal and squeeze my blanket, I then compose myself and sit straight. I go to the kitchen and wait at the table for Kyungsoo to come and make something. Soon after I come in Kyungsoo comes in and goes to the fridge. I lay my head on the table and watch Kyungsoo get out the materials she needs to cook.

 

Kyungsoo then bends down to grab a pan in one of the lower cabinets, My eyes widen at the scene but I don't avert my eyes until I feel something run down my nose. I quickly wipe at it. I get up feeling awkward and go over to the living room. EXO M is sleeping together, It starts from Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Chen, then Lay. Wheres Luhan? I think. I smile as I think of where hes sleeping.

 

Should I wake them up? I think to myself. I think about it for alittle but I don't do it as I think of what Kris might do to me. I shudder and sit on the couch watching EXO M sleep. I then think of how its like to watch Kyungsoo sleep, she usually sleeps after I sleep so I don't get to see it often.

 

But I think it would be adorable. I go back to the kitchen and I hear Kyungsoo singing. I listen to the perfect melody and I feel myself rocking myself back and forth with the song. When Kyungsoo finishes the song I clap, she looks at me and smiles. I feel my heart beat faster but I ignore it.

 

"Whats the song?" I ask.

 

"Younha, Cant believe it." Kyungsoo answers.

 

I nod and sit at the table again.

 

Sehun POV:

 

I wake up and I see Luhan beside me. So, it wasn't a dream I think. I watch Luhan sleep beside me and I smile. But I cough and look away. What am I doing? Thats so stalkerish! I shake my head. I couldn't resist and looked back, Luhan was so cute when he was asleep. 

 

Since hyung disturbed my sleep should I disturbed his? I think. I poke Luhan's cheek but he doesn't respond so I start to poke Luhan's sides. Luhan jerks awake and glares at me playfully. 

 

"Revenge for waking me up yesterday." I say quietly.

 

Luhan pouts at me and turns around and pulls the blanket over his head. I laugh quietly and gently tug the blanket off of Luhan, he pulls at the blanket too but im stronger so when I pull the blanket away Luhan is dragged with the blanket. Suddenly Luhan pulls the blanket harder and I try to pull it away.

 

Luhan lets go of the blanket and I find myself on the ground. Luhan is laughing quietly on the bed above me staring down. 

 

"Revenge for waking me up this morning." Luhan says smiling.

 

I smile and get up, I put the blanket on the bed and I go out of the room with Luhan following. When I go out the smell of breakfast hits me in the face and I go to the kitchen. I sit down beside Kai and see him watching Kyungsoo like he was going to eat him instead of the breakfast. 

 

"Good morning." Kyungsoo says to me.

 

"Good morning." I reply back.

 

I then notice Luhan isn't with me and I go to the living room to see Luhan sleeping next inbetween Xiumin and Chen. I feel something in my stomach and I look away and go back to the kitchen. What was this feeling? I think to myself. I then feel like I want to go to the living room again, and I cant decide whether I want to be at the kitchen or living room.

 

I'll get him back for this I think. I stay in the kitchen watching Kyungsoo cook. Soon mostly every ones awake from the smell of food and is in the living room. Xiumin yawns and comes into the kitchen.

 

"Kyungsoo, What are yo-" Xiumin stares at Kyungsoo with his mouth open. "Okay, you guys took the Umma thing alittle too far." 

 

"No, Its not like that." Kyungsoo explains.

 

"Then?" Xiumin asks.

 

"Well-" Kyungsoo gets cut off.

 

"Wahhh! Kyungie! Your so cute!" Luhan says rushing over to Kyungsoo and pinching his cheeks.

 

"Yah!" Me and Kai say at the same time.

 

"Leave him in peace so he can cook." I say. 

 

Kai nods. Luhan gives a pout and comes over to sit next to me and I smile but it disappears as Xiumin follows. Its not that he doesn't like Xiumin, its just that hes been seeing him and Luhan hang out more. When Kyungsoo's done cooking he puts the food at the table in the living room.

 

The EXO M members stare at Kyungsoo like they've seen a ghost. I see the irritated look on Kai's face and I cant help but laugh alittle its so obvious; he has feelings for Kyungsoo. When Kyungsoo's done with putting the food at the table, she explains what happened. EXO M members nod and we all start to eat.

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

I sit on the couch after im done cleaning up. Manager comes through the door and I stand up shocked. 

 

"Its alright, Kyungsoo. We called the manager and told him." Chanyeol said.

 

I let out my breath and nodded and smiled. 

 

"What do you guys think of going camping?" Manager says.

 

"All of us?" I say.

 

"Yes but camera's will be with us." Manager replies.

 

"What?" I say worried.

 

"Just have a hat on and dont talk much." Baekhyun said shrugging. "You already tried that with us."

 

I feel my face heat up and I cover it with my hands.

 

"Yah! Don't make her embarrassed." Kai comes to my rescue.

 

"Its okay." I said. 

 

"Its going to be fun." Luhan said sitting next to Sehun.

 

"Good, pack up your thing cause we'll be going later." Manager says.

 

"Lets go right now!" Chanyeol says. 

 

_______________________________________________________

Awww! I Swear I am fangirling over my own story >~< ahahaha. Comment!