EXO-M Comes And Hidden Bed Attack

If Only I Were A Girl

Kyungsoo POV:

 

"Exo-M's coming today!" Suho said one day.

 

Immediantly started to clean the place up. 

 

"Kyungsoo, what are you doing?" Kai asked me.

 

"What does it look like? Im cleaning." I answered wiping down the table.

 

"But ...... it doesnt need to be cleaned" Kai replied.

 

I stood and looked around, Kai was right. Everything was perfect and in place in the living room. But there must be some kind of mess that she could clean! I kept looking but there was none. The white couch was perfect looking and the wooden floor was swept and mess free. The walls were clean and color free. The plant she kept was fed and healthy. 

 

I went to the kitchen. Everything was put in the right place and dishes were put away. The sink was clean. The floor was also swept. I opened the fridge, everything was also perfect. I started to feel nervous. I closed it slowly as if a mess would appear if I closed it. 

 

I went to each and everyone's room. They were all clean and orderly. I went to my room and fell on the bed. I snuggled into the blanket. I then realised that it was Kai's bed. I felt my face heat up. I got up quickly and went over to my bed. I buried myself into my own blanket. 

 

"Kyungsoo?" Kai said at the door.

 

"There's nothing to clean." I said feeling useless.

 

"Isnt that a good thing?" Kai replied.

 

"I dunno." I said quietly.

 

Kai didnt say anymore, but then the blanket was lifted off my face and Kai pulled me up into a sitting position. Kai then went over to his stuff and started to dump some of his stuff onto the floor and he went to my stuff and started to take some stuff out too. 

 

"Yah, What are you doing?" I said curiously.

 

"What does it look like? Im dirtying the place up." Kai said. 

 

He threw those five words back into my face. I smiled. I got out of my bed and fixed it and also fixed Kai's bed since I kinda messed it alittle when I fell onto it. I picked up Kai's stuff from the ground and put it back in their right place.

 

Kai POV:

 

I stood there as Kyungsoo cleaned up the room. Kyungsoo looked so happy while she was cleaning. I felt my heart beat faster as I looked at Kyungsoo's smiling face. I also helped put the stuff that I took out away.

 

"I like you better smiling." I said softly.

 

Kyungsoo's eyes widen and a blush appeared onto her face. I let out a soft chuckle. 

 

"Nice cleaning" I said.

 

I kiss Kyungsoo's cheek and walked out the room. I felt my cheeks heat up as I think of what i've done but ... I dont regret it. 

 

"What happened to you?" Baekhyun says sitting on the couch.

 

"Nothing." I answer sitting beside him.

 

"Did you see Kyungsoo dressing?" Baekhyun asks.

 

I look at him and my face turns more red.

 

"N-NO!" I shout.

 

And Baekhyun gives a "Suuuurrreeeee." facial expression which I ignore and turn on the t.v.

 

"It was nothing." I say.

 

"Oh so 'it' was something." Baehyun replies.

 

I sighed. I should have never said anything.

 

"I just kissed Kyungso-"

 

"You ..... You did what!?" Baekhyun said going and blocking the t.v.

 

"Im watching this." I said trying to shoo him away.

 

Baekhyun turned off the t.v and put his hands on his hips. I sighed, I was just making the situation worse. 

 

"How did it feel like? Was it nice? Did you like it? TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Baekhyuns mouth spurted with questions.

 

"Uh ....... It was on the cheek." I replied.

 

Baekhyun froze and stood back and turned the t.v back on. He sat next to me again.

 

"You could have told me that before." Baekhyun murmured quietly.

 

"Do you know when Exo M is coming?" I asked changing the subject.

 

"Uh not really but I think they're going to arrive some where at night." Baekhyun replied.

 

Sehun must be really happy I thought to myselfThe day passes quickly and its already time to go to sleep. I get ready for sleep and I lay in my bed, awake. 

 

"Good night, Kai." Kyungsoo says softly before turning off the lights. 

 

"Good night." I reply back.

 

I fall asleep immediantly.

 

Luhan POV:

 

I quietly creep into the EXO K's dorm and go over to Suho and Sehun's room, laughing quietly. I open the door and peeked inside. Both Sehun and Suho was asleep. I walked in quietly and closed the door behind me. I walked over to Sehun's bed. I stood over the bed for alittle bit watching the maknae sleep. Hes so cute! A creepy Chanyeol smile appeared on my face.

 

I jumped on Sehun's bed and landed next to Sehun, He shot up.

 

"Yah! What are you-" 

 

"Shhhh!" I said laughing quietly. "Dont wake up Suho." 

 

"L-Luhan?" Sehun said rubbing his eyes.

 

"Yes?" I replied.

 

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asks.

 

"What? Did you forget I was coming?" I said alittle dissapointed.

 

"No, I mean in my room .... on my bed." Sehun said shyly.

 

"I just wanted to wake you up for fun and I was excited to see you." I answered truthfully.

 

Sehun looked at me. It looked like he was blushing but I couldnt tell because of the dark. I smiled and laid on the bed beside Sehun.

 

"I dont want to sleep on the floor out there." I said softly making a excuse to sleep with him. "Let me sleep with you tonight."

 

"Aish." Sehun said playfully. "Sure, since your already here." 

 

I laughed softly and pulled Sehun beside me and snuggled closer to him, feeling the warmth. Sehun pulled the blanket on both of us. Sehun put his arm around me and I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

_________________________________________________________

OMG! I am sooooo sorry for not updating faster! I was procastinating (Is that even how you spell it?)  Anyways enjoy