Realization

If Only I Were A Girl

Baekhyun POV:

I woke up and stretched. I looked at the other members to see if they were awake too but none of them were. The kaisoo couple caught my eyes though. I took out my secret camera and took a picture. Why are they so adorable for each other? I thought shaking my head.

I realized it was not time for us to wake up yet or else the director would have done something to wake us up. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and the time said 3:49. I gaped at my phone. I couldn't be up this early! I only slept for 7 hours. I scratched my head and laid back down.

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

I heard a annoying siren go off. I brought the blanket ontop of me to cover myself. I then realized that Kai still had his arms protectively around me. I felt Kai stirr and sit up his arms leaving me, it felt way more colder since it was in the morning. I shivered and I think Kai felt it because he wrapped his arms around me again.

 

"Are you cold?" Kai whispered.

 

I just nodded in response.

 

"Can you grab my hat?" I said softly.

 

Kai grabbed my hat and gave it to me.

 

"A camera's not looking inside right?" I say.

 

"No." Kai replies.

 

I get out of the blanket and out into the cold moring air and put my hat on, Kai grabs my jacket and puts it around my shoulders. I mutter a thanks and put it on. I go out of the tent with Kai. I yawn infront of the camera's and stand infront of the tent. Next are Xiumin and Chen then Tao and Kris. Luhan comes out alone and Chanyeol and Sehun come out together.

Kai puts his arm casually around my shoulder bringing me closer but I don't mind. We play a game to see who will cook for us and Luhan and Sehun lose. I sit near the fire pit to get warm and Kai joins me.

 

"Is it just me or is it kinda awkward between Sehun and Luhan?" I whisper in Kai's ear.

 

Kai looks at me and nods. I yawn and lean against Kai's shoulder and close my eyes for alittle bit.

 

Kai POV:

 

I try to stay still for Kyungsoo as she sleeps on my shoulder. I feel my heartbeat pumping but I ignore it. Kyungsoo probably didn't get enough sleep because of the bad dream she had. I look over at Sehun and Luhan and I can see the tension and awkwardness between them.

When the food is done I wake up Kyungsoo and bring her over to grab some food. Were only having ramyun but it tastes good. Some juice dribbles down Kyungsoo's chin and she goes to wipe it with her back hand but I stop her and use my sleeve instead. I can see her blushing and I couldn't help but smile.

 

"Th-thanks." Kyungsoo stutters out.

 

"No problem." I reply.

 

I see a camera from the corner of my eye and see Baekhyun taking pictures, but as I face Baekhyun he changes his direction and points it to some trees. I roll my eyes mentally and go back to eating. We throw our dishes away as we finish our food. When were all done we line up infront of the tent again.

 

"You guys are gonna go to a lake alright? Just act naturally." Director says.

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

We all walk on a trail to the lake. Most of the trail I straight but some parts of it is steep. I almost trip down one of the steep parts but Kai catches me and pulls me towards him.

 

"Thank you." I say breathlessly.

 

"Its alright."

 

I try to walk more carefully and we make it to the lake.

 

"Wow its so pretty!" Luhan exclaims.

 

The lake is a bluish greenish color and it looks fairly clean.

 

"Let's go swimming!" Baekhyun says.

 

"Is it alright?" Suho asks.

 

Director nods and half of us sprint away. I walk over there calmly with Kris, Suho, Xiumin, and Chen. I sit at a wooden bench table near the lake and watch the others play in the water. I laught alittle at some of them. But something bothers me. Luhan and Sehun aren't TOGETHER! I wonder what's wrong.

I see Luhan trying to approach Sehun but Sehun just ignores him and continues to play with Chanyeol. I try to shrug it off and look at the others playing. I then decide to walk over to the lake and put my feet inside. The day was getting warmer but the lake was still cool. Kai then splashed water at me.

 

"Kai!" I exclaimed.

 

I splashed him back in the face. I laugh as he sputters. When were all out of the lake were out in the sun drying. I glare playfully at Kai because he's the one who got me mostly wet, Kai replies by a glare back but we both end up laughing. Director gives us some towels and I dry myself off.

I see Sehun drying Chanyeols hair for him.

 

"Yah! Your not doing it right." Baekhyun snaps and takes the towel from Sehun and dries off Chanyeols instead.

 

I sigh and shake my head.

 

Luhan POV:

 

What was his problem? I think silently as I see Sehun near Chanyeol. I huff and look away. I dry my own hair and I give the towel to this lady. I suddenly feel like I don't want to be here anymore, but I ignore the feeling and smile. I look at Xiumin and Chen and I wish that I could have a relationship with Sehun like that.

I see Kyungsoo looking at me worriedly and I flash a smile at her. She smiles back and talks to Kai. I envy them too, they look so close and actually look like a couple, especially the loving and protective way Kai looks at Kyungsoo. I sigh and look at Sehun again. I bit my bottom lip and look away. I'll admit it is kinda painful seeing him with Chanyeol.

I go over and talk to Xiumin and Chen, and act like there's no pain in my heart.

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

I see the pained look Luhan gives Sehun and I feel like smacking that maknae. Does he know how much he's hurting Luhan!? I think angerly. I actually understand what's happening, Sehun's obviously trying to get Luhan jealous by hanging out with Chanyeol more. I sigh. I see a bathroom near here and I go over to Sehun.

 

"Sehun-ah, can you come with me to the bathroom?" I ask.

 

Sehun blinks at me then looks at Kai behind me, he nods and follows me to the bathroom. When were at the bathroom I stop infont of Sehun and look at him.

 

"What are you doing?" I ask.

 

"What are you talking about?" Sehun replied.

 

"Why are you making Luhan-hyung jealous?" I said.

 

Sehun looks at me shocked.

 

"How'd you know?"

 

"I'm the umma I know everything."

 

Sehun runs his fingers through his hair and sighs.

 

"I like Luhan-hyung." Sehun finally says.

 

"Then why are you doing this?" I ask.

 

"Because I want him to realize that he likes me. If he doesn't then he doesn't like me back."

 

I sigh too and shake my head. This place is really making me sigh a lot.

 

"I think that you should just tell him your true feelings or someones going to get hurt." I say.

 

"Hyun-noona, I don't think anyones going to get hurt." Sehun replies no looking at me.

 

I give a look and Sehun pouts.

 

"Alright. I'll try to be brave and tell Luhan-hyung that I like him." I smile and nod. "Good, now let's go back to the others."

 

Kai POV:

 

Kyungsoo and Sehun come back. I look at Kyungsoo to see if he did anythingto hurt her but saw nothing. When were all dried up, we play more games and when its about 5'ol clock we got back to the camp grounds. Kyungsoo goes in the tent and I follow. The crew goes away ad we get a break from the camra.

Kyungsoo take off her cap and her hair falls effortlessly down.

 

"Your so beautiful." I murmured.

 

"Did you say something?" Kyungsoo asked.

 

"Huh? Oh, no nothing" I reply.

 

Kyungsoo yawns and lays down on my lap. I smile alittle and start to play with her hair. Its so silky and shiny. Kyungsoo starts to hum "My lady" I can imagine myself dancing to her beautiful voice.

 

"Sing it to me" I say so softly.

 

Kyungsoo looks at me and then nods. She starts to sing it out loud, its. instead "My lady" its "My man". I love that no matter what gender he is he can still sing it so beautifully. I freeze. As I put the words in a different phrase. I love that no matter what gender he is he's still so beautiful, I feel my heartbeat sound in my ears.

I look down at Kyungsoo singing and I finally look at the big picture. I don't notice when Kyungsoo sat up until I feel the cold setting in.

 

"Are you alright?" Kyungsoo ask worriedly.

 

I blink at her as if the words couldn't register in my brain.

 

"What?" I say.

 

"Are you alright?" Kyungsoo asks again.

 

Kyungsoo reaches out to me her hand softly grasping my cheek and I can see the worry in her eyes. Do ... I really .... I think silently. I lean in closer to Kyungsoo and she let's me. I gulp and look at Kyungsoo's full lips.

 

"K-Kai?" Kyungsoo says softly.

 

I don't answer and lean in even more my eyes half lidded as I side turn my head. Were just a breath away from each other now and I could feel her heat, it takes me so much just to not ravish her. I fell ashamed as I feel my little buddy down there awakens. I peck her softly and pull away alittle and go in for more but the tent flap opens and we jump away from each other.

 

"O-o-oh. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean t-to in-interrupt." Luhan says sniffling.

 

"Oh my, Luhan!" Kyungsoo says and leaves my side to go to Luhan.

 

They both leave and I feel half dissapoint and half glad. I could have done something to her I scold myself. I gulp and look down. Do ... Do I really love Kyungsoo?