Looks Can Deceive

If Only I Were A Girl

Kyungsoo POV:

We probably didn't come out of the room for an hour because our eyes were red and puffy from crying. Luhan now looked empty, it was like he cried out all his feelings. I patted his back and finally opened the door.

 

"Are you okay?" Kai asked immediantly.

 

"Were fine." I said softly. "Did you guys eat?"

 

"Lay cooked." Kai answered.

 

"Oh, okay good." I say and go into the kitchen.

 

"What were you two doing in there?" Kai asked.

 

"Luhan turned into a girl." I answered. "We were just talking, that's all."

 

Kai looked at me with his eyes wide.

 

"Really!?" Kai exclaimed. "What the hell is happening?"

 

I shrugged and grabbed some cereal out and two bowels.

 

"Why do you look you've been crying?" Kai asks.

 

I stop as I was about to add the milk to the cereal.

 

"What!?" I say and cover my face.

 

I must look hideous! That Luhan! She said I didn't look like I've been crying! To think I looked like this infront of kai!

 

"Don't cover up your face." Kai said as he grabbed my hands.

 

"No! Don't I look hideous!" I replied.

 

"Don't talk about yourself like that." Kai snapped.

 

I got startled. Kai never used that tone of voice with me and he never snaps at me either. I stared at him shock, Kai softened and sighed.

 

"You always look beautiful." Kai said softly. "I'll be here for you no matter what and accept you for you."

 

I felt my throat tighten up and I felt tears fill my eyes. I covered my mouth with my free hand, the other one still in Kai's grasp.

 

"I didn't know you felt that way." I forced my tight throat to say.

 

"I do." Kai says and brings me closer and into a hug.

 

This is wrong. He doesn't really feel this way, when you turn back into a boy he wont feel anything for you; Kai's straight, a voice whispered into my head. I held back a sob. I pushed Kai away and turned away from him. I covered my mouth as the sobs started to come. I pulled out of Kai's grasp as he tried to bring me back to him.

 

"Leave me alone, please." I choked out.

 

"But Kyungsoo-"

 

"Please!" I cried.

 

I went back to our room and colasped on my bed sobbing.

 

"Kyungsoo?" I heard Luhan say softly.

 

"Go away. I want to be alone." I say miserably.

 

"No you don't. Being alone is the hardest thing." Luhan said as she sat on the bed.

 

"Luhan. It hurts so much." I whispered.

 

I felt the loney ache in my heart and I felt like dying. If only I were a girl I thought sadly.

 

"I know, Kyungsoo. I know." Luhan said softly and rubbed my back for comfort.

 

"He loves you a lot." Luhan says.

 

"He only likes me because I'm a girl. I was born a boy, Luhan. A boy! I bet he wouldn't like me if I turned back into a guy." I said.

 

"I can't speak for Kai but he really does love you, I can tell by the looks he gives you." Luhan replied.

 

"Looks can deceive." I murmured.

 

"Not all the time." Luhan whispered. "Your tired, I can tell. You should get some sleep it'll do you good."

 

I looked at Luhan and nodded. Luhan hummed a song I didn't know but it was soothing and I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

 

Luhan POV:

 

"Baby Kyungsoo." I said quietly smiling.

 

I her long dark hair and stopped humming. Poor Kyungsoo I think softly. I get up and leave the room. I go to the living room, feeling alittle depressed. I could feel the others eyes on me but I ignore it. I run a hand through my now long hair and let out a big sigh.

 

My head was starting to hurt from all the stress and crying. 

 

"Are you alright?" 

 

"Does it look like im okay?" I reply sharpy.

 

I then realize I was talking to Sehun. I sighed again.

 

"Sorry, I didnt mean to say that meanly." I say.

 

"Its alright." Sehun said softly. 

 

I then cant stand being near Sehun right now and I go to the bathroom. I grab a brush and brush my hair. I couldnt stop but look at myself once again. I pouted. Why is this happening to me? I think softly. I couldnt help but scream a bit. Somebody knocks on the door.

 

"What?" I call and go open the door.

 

Its Kai. He looks alittle down.

 

"Hows Kyungsoo?" Kai asks softly.

 

"Shes fine." I answer. "Shes actually asleep right now."

 

Kai nods slowly, he sighs and runs a hand through his hair.

 

"Thats not all you wanted to talk about right?" I ask.

 

"Yeah. I dont know why but I feel like ... Kyungsoo's pushing me away." Kai says looking on the floor.

 

"I don't know for sure but .... you should reassure her." I say carefully not to give anything away. "Show her you actually like no ... love her."

 

Kai's eyes widened.

 

"I know about it. I can see it so clearly." I answer and smile. "You should go get your girl before you can't anymore."

 

I walk past Kai and go into their room.