Shopping Stalking

If Only I Were A Girl

 

Kyungsoo POV:

 

I hummed Billionaire in my head as I cleaned up the place. I cleaned and straightened the tiniest things in the house. I stood up as I finished cleaning and looked at the other guys. They were sitting in front of the t.v.

 

“Yah! Didn’t I tell you guys to clean up your rooms?” I said with hands on my hips.

 

“Yes, Umma.” Baekhyun answered without looking at me.

 

“IF you clean up your rooms, I’ll make something really good for you to eat.” I said and put my hands together.

 

I saw them all perk up and they were up and into their rooms. I smiled as my deal made them move. I went back to cleaning. Later on I went over to the fridge and opened it. I grabbed ingredients to make my famous kimchi Spaghetti.

 

I was missing an ingredient. Well I’ll just have to go to the store and buy it. I went to the room I shared with Kai. He was inside organizing his stuff. I went over to my jacket and grabbed my wallet.

 

 “Where are you going?” Kai asked me.

 

“To the store; I need to buy some stuff.” I answered turning to him.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Kai offered.

 

“It’s alright. You stay and organize your stuff.” I replied.

 

He’s always going with me to places and he’s probably tired of hanging with me. I bet he’s only coming with me because he’s concerned that I might get kidnapped and other things.

 

“But-“I cut Kai off.

 

“No buts.” I said and walked out of the room.

 

Kai POV:

 

What was Kyungsoo’s problem? I sighed. Then something popped in my head. Since this is the first time Kyungsoo’s been outside alone as a girl, what if Kyungsoo gets bullied by guys? And she tries to fight them?

 

I imagine some horrible things in my head. I get up quickly and run to the others rooms. I gathered all of the other guys outside.

“We need to follow Kyungsoo.” I suggest.

 

“Why?” Chanyeol said sounding bored.

 

“What if Kyungsoo gets KIDNAPPED AND BULLIED AND –“I keep going on and on about horrible things that could happen to Kyungsoo.

 

When I’m finished everyone’s eyes are round and they’re probably imagining the things I said.

 

“I think we need to follow Kyungsoo.” Suho says.

 

Everybody nods.

 

“I don’t think she could have gone far, she probably left eight minutes ago and you know how she likes to take her time.” I said.

 

Then were on the hunt to find Kyungsoo. It doesn’t take long to find her; she’s still walking to the store. We hide behind Cars, people, and trees, ect. Then Kyungsoo enters a store. I look inside the window and see Kyungsoo looking at ingredients.

 

I feel like a stalker watching every move Kyungsoo does but it’s for her own good. Then Kyungsoo goes to the cashier and pays for the stuff. The women Cashier is talking to Kyungsoo and I wonder what they’re talking about. Then the cashier points to where I am.

 

Kyungsoo looks my way but I push the others and myself away from the window. We all run to the side of the store, I look around the corner and Kyungsoo walks out of the store holding a white bag.

 

Kyungsoo passes where we are and when she’s far enough we follow her. Then Kyungsoo stops. I stop and the others bump into me. I feel my heart pounding. If Kyungsoo finds out that we were following her, she’ll get so mad.

 

But instead Kyungsoo goes into a cake shop. I go over to the cake shop window and look inside. Kyungsoo’s looking at the cakes. I see some of the cakes inside and there’s this cake with white frosting and ripe fruits like strawberries, blueberries, and mango on it that takes my interest.

 

Kyungsoo point’s right at the cake that I wanted and I feel like I’m on cloud nine. Then Kyungsoo pays for the cake and leaves.

 

“We need to find a way to get to the dorms first, so Kyungsoo won’t be so suspicious that we followed her.” Suho says.

 

I nod and try to think of things to do as we walk back to the dorm, but I lose my focus as I hear Kyungsoo singing My lady. We take another route to the dorms and run inside as we see Kyungsoo around the corner. Suho opens the door as we all rush inside. We take our shoes off and line it up as if we were at home the whole time and we run to our rooms.

 

I rush to organize my things. I hear Kyungsoo opening the front door. I fixed my bed and lay on it. I hear Kyungsoo putting the stuff away. I close my eyes. Then the door opens. I open my eyes and see that Kyungsoo came in.

 

“How was shopping?” I ask.

 

“It was alright.” Kyungsoo answered putting her wallet away.

 

Kyungsoo went back out. I got up and also left the room. I joined the others on the couch. I could smell the food cooking and my mouth started to water. I swallowed.

 

“Can somebody take out the table?” Kyungsoo called from the kitchen.

 

Sehun got up and opened the closet and got the table out. Kyungsoo came over and set the food down. My stomach grumbled as I saw the food. Kyungsoo grabbed some more stuff from the kitchen and set it on the table.

 

Kyungsoo sat on the floor and started to grab food.

 

“Eat it well.” Kyungsoo said.

 

I grabbed a plate and grabbed some of the kimchi spaghetti. I picked up my chopsticks and was about to stuff the food in my mouth.  I felt accomplished we didn’t get caught following-

 

“So, Why’d you guys follow me?”

 

I dropped my chopsticks. I said that too early.