Day Off

If Only I Were A Girl

Kyungsoo POV:

 

Today was a day EXO-K had a day off so I decided to sleep in. When I awoke later on I pulled the blanket off my head and got up. Hmmm? .... werid my head feels heavier. I shrugged off the thought and went to the bathroom. When I'm inside I pass the mirror but I suddenly go back and gasp at what I saw.

 

A girl. She had long dark hair and straight bangs. How did I not notice? I thought to myself. She had the same big doe eyes but they were highlighted with thick dark lashes and her lips were the same, red and full.  I touched my face. Who was this person? I pinched myself and even resorted to slapping his self.

 

I turned away from the mirror and close my eyes hard and when I turned and opened them again, I saw the same person. I huffed out. How is this going to work? The others wont know who I am! but they wont need to. I quickly went out of the bathroom forgetting what I was going to do.

 

I got paper and a pencil from my desk and started to write a letter to my EXO members that I went to visit family, when I was done with the letter I got ready to leave.

 

"Hyung! Are you still asleep?"


KAI! I panicked and looked around to see where I could hide. I ran to the closet and closed it behind me just in
time to hear Kai enter the room.


"Kyungsoo? Are you asleep?" Kai said and I heard foot steps creep more into the room.
 

I heard my covers being pulled away and I could imagine the facial look on Kai's face; confusion. Please read my
letter! please read my letter!
I crossed my fingers.

 

"Hmm? .... Werid .... Kyungsoo isnt here, I thought I heard the door open." Kai said to himself.
 

No! Read my letter! I begged inside my head and crossed my fingers even harder. I heard Kai exit the room without reading my letter. I let out a heavy sigh and got out of the closet. I fixed my hair since it was all over the place from the clothes in the closet. I grabbed my small suitcase and creeped out of the room, silently closing the door behind me. I walked forward towards the front door; trying to be quick but quiet. How does Tao do it? I shake my head mentally. I see the door and I practically run towards it.


"Who are you?"
 

I freeze. I blink a couple times. I could have sworn I was quiet! I bite my lip. I dont turn around and I could tell Kai was getting irritated, He must think I'm some rabid fangirl who intruded into our house! How could I explain this? I think to myself. I feel both of Kai's hands on my shoulder and it feels so familiar but the thought disapears as he turns me around and towards him alittle too sharply. I gasp and my eyes widen as our eyes connect. I cover my face with my hands.
 

"Yah! What are you doing?" Kai says. "You just cant intrude into my house!"
 

I wanted to say it was mine too but I couldnt. I dropped my hands slowly. I heard Kai gasp and then he started to laugh out. What is he laughing about? Is this funny to him!?

 

"Yah! why are you laughing?" I pouted.

 

"You look cute~!" Kai laughs "Kyungsoo, why are you playing dress up?"

 

"I-Im not playing dress up! I just woke up like this!" I said. Ugh! my voice!

 

"Mmhmm, sure. Im pretty sure these are fake." Kai says as he grabbs my s playfully.

 

My face heats up. I knew about Kai's signature grab thing but he didnt need to do this! Kai stops laughing slowly, his hands still on my and his face turns red and he pulls away quickly. I cover my  with my arms.

 

"Those arent fake are they?" Kai asks without looking at me.

 

"No." I answer.

 

"H-how?"

 

"I-I-I just woke up and I was like this. It's not my fault!"

 

Kai just smiles and puts his arms around me and leads us to the couch.

 

"So! You really are our Umma." Kai says jokingly.

 

I glare at Kai but he just laughs and brushes it off. How can he make a joke out of this? I might have to stay a girl forever.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Im sorry if its really short! >_<

Please feel free to comment. Im still waiting for some