The shy guy from next door

The shy guy from next door

Kyu's POV~~~~~!!!!

I saw SunJi always peek at me.... Am I really that hot? I smirked at that thought. She's cute , clever , pretty , can cook and and and!!!  She really was someone special. But I couldnt say any word without stuttering!!  I always thought about what Donghae told me...
"Kyu... relax and ask something ....  first you should ask her about a drink like cola then ask her question were she have to give an answer and she can ask you too. Just think of an question like...... How did your last relationship end ? Or ask her if something wrong with her... she will answer and ask you back when not she doesnt deem to be interested or is shy...."

 

I remember these words like Siwon his prayers. "You w-want to drink something??" she looked at me. "Y-yes please" she turned to the window again and looked outside. I sighed.  I made some hot choclate for the both of us. "Here  drink it as long its warm" she smiled softly at me and drank from it. "Woah its delicious thanks Kyu"  her smile grew brighter. "N-no problem" I smiled back.  "SunJi .... I wondered .... You and HyunJoong were going out before and broke up right? But why? Becasue he still loves you was it a month ago?" I asked with stuttering.

"You know... me and Joongie were going out 2 1/2 years....! It was a sunday morning and we decided to go out and have fun it was the day we came together on the 26th July. He was 15 and I was 14 turning 15" she sighed. "On this day we were going out 2 1/2 years... and in the morning and afternoon he took me to Lotte World and in the ecening to his club where he was the barkeeper.  And Karin was deeply mad at me that I had him and not her.  Before we came together she asked him but Joongie rejected her for me. And she wanted him so badly because I had him. And so she came on the bar while I was walking to the toilette to refresh my make-up. And when I came back he was gone... I didnt know it was Karin's fault he was gone on this night I didbnt even knew she was at that club too.  I called him several times but I got no answer so I walked to his house which was near the club. I had his keys so I could come and go whenever I wanted to. So I entered his house everything was dark so I thought he wasnt at home till I heard a noise coming from his bedroom. As I went in I couldnt believe what my eyes saw.... Joongie was on top my best friend Karin ... they were having ..... on our DAY!!!!"

I saw tears flowing down. "Why did you tell me when it hurts you so much? Come on its okey... calm down here drink your chocolate" i patted her shoulder unsure of what to do right now. Should I hug her? What if she doesnt want that?

So i tried to calm her down like this but nothing helped. Suddenly she had her arms around my waist crying in my chest. I hugged her back and softly ran my fibgers through her soft long brown hair which smelled like strawberry. She buried her face more in my chest. She breathed loudly and fast. And she slightly shivered.  "Calm down.....everything is okey" she sobbed.

I took her chin and looked at her now red and puffy eyes. "There's no need to cry... every love has their bad moments but always think about the good times you had with the person.... so I survived too. My love ran away..... because I was stupid and not holding that love...... this girl confessed me but I said give me time I need it..... it took me TOO long to realise I had feelings for her and when I told her she said its too late and went away with another boy.....  and so I wa left heart broken but I thought about our time as friends how we used to laugh how we used to be that close and spending the most of our time together it helped me just abit to get over her....and even it was just abit..... it was okey as long as I saw her happy and smiling with that guy on her side"

"Kyu...... Thank you for this evening..... you cooked delicios food with your hyungs for me and you as an thanks.... and now your comforting me..... and you listened to me everytime when something was wrong this week..... I think Im the one who should thank YOU" she said trying to smile.

*"Smile again eodum sukeseodo seonmyeunghan  munsincheoreom namgyeojin neoui seulpeun geurimja naega jiwojulge
Heuteojin neoui nunmuli geuchiji aneun bicheoreom seumyeo deuleowa nae gaseumeul ddeo jjilreo sarange bein geseumi miso jitdorok jikilge nal wihan dan han saram neoreul"* 
I sang Ryeowook's song 'smile again. (Trans in the end)

She smiled at me "Awww  thank you oppa...UUPS sorry" "It okey you can call me oppa if you want to  Im okey with it " she nodded and contuined what she wanted to say. "It was one of Ryeowookie oppa's songs right?" she seemed to be calm now. "Yea it was... its called 'Smile again' . You should try it too..... I mean smiling.....again it suits you alot more" "I will oppa....~~  and can you sing it again??  I like it...  jebal*?? "

So I sang the song again for her she leaned on my shoulder and listened to my voice. It was a very calming and relaxed atmosphere . I liked it. I felt like I calmed down around her...I meant that I wasnt that nervous anymore the most of the ice was broken now.  As I finished she didnt look up at me she still leaned against my shoulder.

"Oppa? Can we stay like that? Just for awhile" I smiled. The light we had was from the moon and from the kitchen but not much. The TV wasnt on. We sat there quietly. "Oppa? Would you still say to a girl that confesses to you give me time?" "I dont know ... When Im absolutely sure about my feelings that I have towards the girl who confesses to me I say it ...even it hurts " she didnt say a word.

"Oppa? What if a girl says 'I love you could you think about us' and actually you like/love that girl too but you know that there's somebody else you love too what would you do?" she seemed serious about this I heard in her voice. "I dont know why you ask all this but.... When that would happen.... I would tell that girl 'Listen.... I like / love you too but there is someone else as well  as you might know now I like two girls..... and I really dont know who I like more.... Right now its the best if you give me some show me what you feel or something else.... how about a date?" she thought about it.

"Not bad... its good" now I was like a time bomb. "Why do you want to know all this?" she looked away. "I told you earlier Joongie oppa confessed to me... and I like him too but there's a secong person I like too.... but I try not to fall for this second person ..I try so hard but everytime he smiles at me he looks me in the eyes I cant help but falling harder for him each time. And he always surprises me ...he has alot of different sides..he's mysterious"

I wondered who this other person was... he must be really lucky to be liked by this girl..... Seems like I dont have a chance maybe I should forget her...... but at least I want to know who the lucky person is.......  kekekekek!!!

"SunJi.... who is the secong person?" she looked down and sighed. "I knew you were going to ask this... so I thought alot about it... should I tell him or not??How's he gonna react when I tell him the name? " a sigh from her. "C'mon tell me"

"You really wanna know what? Okey the oter person I like is-......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END!!!!!!!   You guys have to wait (even I think you know which name she's sayin right?) ^.~ but still maybe its someone different you WONT expect???  WHO knws??? ME!!!! I know it xDD  remember her promise guys... thats all I say~~^^

soo byebye~~  

jebal =
please

TRANS of Wookie's song (a part of it) :

Smile again eodum sukeseodo seonmyeunghan  munsincheoreom namgyeojin neoui seulpeun geurimja naega jiwojulge =

Smile again. It's dark inspite of bright Your sadness shadow has left behind like a tattoo I will erase it

Heuteojin neoui nunmuli geuchiji aneun bicheoreom seumyeo deuleowa nae gaseumeul ddeo jjilreo =

Your tears are out like the rain that doesnt stop it absordered into my heart and pierced again

sarange bein gaseumi miso jitdorok jikilge nal wihan dan han saram neoreul =

 The damaged heart I will keep smile in it the only one person for me - You!!
 

Till next chapy~~~  byebye  

Jazz<3