Min-Jee and Jung-Su

The shy guy from next door

Sunji POV~~~


"Your sure you want this?" "Yes Kyu I want it and I know you too" i smirked. He just chuckled. He kissed my lips soft and passionate. I sat down on his stomache. Without breaking the kiss. He got straight to the point by taking off my shirt .  I undid his bolt. He smiled in the kiss. He rolled over. Taking off my bra he began to play  with my already hard s. "Kyu...~~" I moeaned out his name. "Repeat that" he said in a husky voice. He bit my . And I again moaned out his name in pleasure. With his hands he lifted up my hips. We both let our hips meet  like he would but he didnt he still had on his boxers and I my . He kissed my neck. I moaned because his hip hit me on the right spot.

"hmmm you like that?" "D-deh" I said in moans.  I slowly took of his shirt revealing his abs. I smiled at the sight. I saw he used much strength while hitting me with his hips. I could see it on his abs how they moved. I pressed my against his chest letting him moan in a low voice. Moving my body in waves that he felt s so much parts of my body. "Sunji..~" he moaned as I pressed my against his chest. I liked his low husky moans. They . Before I could reach my he stopped both of our hips. Taking of his boxers revealing his hungry member. With his mouth he took off my . "Your ready hon?" "I never was more ready" I said.

He entered me. He let me get used to his size before I nodded that he could move again. Hitting my sweet-spot i moaned with every thurst. He massaged on of my while softly biting the other one. Moans filled the room. "

"F-faster Kyu......" I moaned. He quicked the pace. Before he could say something he moaned loudly and I felt his juice in me. After 5 more thursts I came too. "I-i hope it works......" i heard Kyu say before he collapsed beside me falling asleep immadiately.

After 3 weeks I did an pregnancy-test. After 5 minutes of waiting it finally relieved the answer.
"Preganant since 3 weeks" I screamed up and down. I called my parents. "Mom dad...... your two going to be grandparents" "Really? Honey did you hear your going to be an Ahjussi soon an grandpa. SInce when do you know?" "I just found out im pregant since 3 weeks I gotta go and tell Kyu annyeong mom luv u" and hang up. Takeing my carkey's  I drove off to the SMent as fast as I could.

"Hello can I help you?" "Oh I want to go to the Super Junior room" "Oh youmust be Cho SunJi right?" "Yes" "The room number is 138 and the 3rd floor you cant miss it" "Thank you" . I ran upstairs the lift was too slow for me. The Super Junior. I heard alot of voices. I entered. I saw SNSD and SHINee with SuJu sitting on the ground. "Darling what are you doing here?" Kyu came up to me kissing my lips. "Sweetie can I tell it everyone?" "Errrm... okey Im not sure what you wanna tell them but okey" "Good listen... Kyu and me going to be  parents!!" the jaw of everyone dropped even Kyu's. "Really it worked??" i nodded. He took me in the arms and jumped up and down his eyes sparkling!!

Everyone was happy for us. "Can i be the uncle??" Wookie asked having big eyes. I giggled "Of course  you can "  he was now so happy.

Skip 9 months ~~~~~~

 I was now just before to give birth of two kids.  We both dont wanted to know if i give birth to 2 boy / girls or to a boy and girl. The first baby i gave birth was a boy. "Now press a little more" i pressed again and the second baby was girl. Exhaustes. I laid my head back in my neck. "Here you get the boy and you the girl" the doctor handed me the boy. Then SuJu entered. "How do you gonna name them?" teukie asked taking pics of us. " The girl gets the name Min-Jee and the boy Jung-Su " "Really these are both such cute names" Wookie said. And thats when our family live started.

 

 

3 years skip ~~~~~

The kids were both 3 years soon turning 4 years. They both went to the nursery school. SuJu visited us often and help us were they could. Even SNSD and SHINee.  We were 1 big family. We were all happy SuJu still were popular and made their music even they grew older now they still could dance well and sing well. They were still all powerfull. SHINee were really great appa's to Min-Jee and Jung-Su.

We went to a photoshoot taking pics of our dear little kids.

This is our little boy Jung-Su

  

 

And this our beloved Min-Jee

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END!!!!!  This was my story "The shy guy from next door" TT^TT hope you all enjoyed my story~~^^

I will miss writing this story but every story has an end right? TT^TT

And thx for the all nice and god comments I got from you all^^ i really was touched and thx from for the support I got from you all pls still support me on my other stories kamsahamnida~~ *bows 90°*

So pls still support my other stories.^^

Annyeong~~~

Sarang Jazz~~ heart