Please let me go ~

The shy guy from next door

Annyeong modeul ^^  just a lil note from me ^-~ just to let ya know it will be an happy ending like you all wanted^^ so what kind of happy ending you guys want? Example : Maybe a marriege of these two or getting kids ? Tell me if you have any other ideas^^ i will use every idea in the end of the story key?^^
Heechul : Go on with the Story~~  *Evil smirk* Kyu: What will you do to my Sunji? Heechul : You will see!! *evil laugh*
                   just had to sahre that pic with u guys ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

  Heechul POV~~

We were already back at the mension after we ate Sunji's tasty snacks.  Can that girl do everything? Being y , cute , perfect , good-looking and cook?! Owah so much reasons why Sunji should be mine! I will accept no girl if its not Sunji!!   I smirked. How evil I could be. Of course its not right to do this to Kyu  but what can I do?? After tonight she will be mine!! ONLY mine!!!  I knocked on Sunji's door. She opened the door in a cute and y dress. Her barely reached her knees. Till her waist the dress laid on er body perfectly and showed her curves. The rest was a little further that it flew like the wind wanted it to. ( sry for my bad grammar TT^TT )  

We walked down the stairs. "Sunji and me will be going then" I said smirking on what will happen tonight. "Dont come back too late Heechullie and dont go to far that you two find the way home again" Teukie said. "Yea yea" I asnwered and dragged Sunji outside. She seemed a little scared. It was cute. "I wont do anything to you" not yet!!   I finished the sentence in my head. We walked down the coast. She relaxed abit after sometime. "What will we do on our date?" she asked in a little shaky voice. I laughed. "Why so scared? I dont know. I prepared something for us near here just come with me" I said and smiled. I didnt smile at any girl or people. I just felt like I have to show it and she smiled back friendly. She then completely relxed in my presence and opened up step by step. Any girl would die to be in her place. Being Kyu girlfriend and going on a date with me and living with SuJu.

Soon we reached the little place. I liked it there it was behind some bif rocks. A little cliff.  I prepared some little snacks I could cook. Even it wasnt much I could cook I did it. Her eyes grew big. "Wow what a sight did you found it Heechullie oppa?" "Deh this afternoon let it be our little place" I winked at her. She playfully hit my shoulder. "You flirty boy stop that" she giggled and sat down. "Here eat this I made it " I handed her some of my rice cakes i made. "Hmmm  these are good. I didnt know you can cook oppa" she took another bite. "Thats actually the only thing I can cook the best" I said smiling. We talked abit. Time to let my plan be a succes!!  I smirked inside. "Wanna drink something?"

"Errm yea Im getting a bit thirsty after eating so much  *yawn* rice" she said. I gave her some whine. "Whine? Wow oppa you *yawn* really really much ddnt you?" and again she yawned. "I planned alot for our date.. yes" I said. She smiled. "Are you cold?" I looked at her. "A bit come one we sh- *yawn* h-head home n-now" she yawned more often now. "Oh is my little princess tired and cold? Oppa will help you too warm up fast" I said as I lifted her up.

I found a little house near the cliff. I laid her down on the bed there. I saw her before me. Is it really right to do this? This is heechul !!! But I prepared so much and was so sure of doing this.... AISH!!!  I sat down beside her. I kissed her soft lips. I felt like I was in heaven. I felt her kissing back and mumbling : "Kyu oppa.... stop that" I sighed. But when she thinks so why not ? I kissed her passionately. Not caring about the questions and voices in my head. All I wanted right now was..... her! Just her.
My hands followed her S-line body up and down. She moaned. OMG even her moans are y and sound so innocent this girl is perfect!!    "Kyu I said stop not now" "Hmm really? You dont want me?" "I already have you Kyu... for the second time" "Second time?" "You forgot our night?" she sounded sad. So Kyu wasnt that innocent? Hehehe  he already laid her I cant believe it!!!  

I let my hand wander under her dress moving up to her stomach. I kissed her neck leaving hickeys. Your going to be mine soon!  As I contuined kissing her neck and chest. "Aish  Kyu.....   " she moaned. I was about to tocu h her s when.......! Aish I cant do this to her...... she's Kyus girl!!!  I stopped in my tracks unsure if i should contuine. But I decided to take her home now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How was the chapy? Good? Bad?? tell me^^   good thing Heechullie stopped dun ou think so? But will he plan something different? Will he really just give up that easily??  Who know xDDDD

So this was it wait till next chapy key?^^

Annyeong~~

Sarang Jazz~~~ heart