The shy guy from next door

The shy guy from next door

Your POV~~
I was shocked at HyunJoong's question. Did I love him? Or like him? Do I really want him back? What will I fell whn I say no? Will our friendship end there when I say no? Will it change things if I say no? Or will I be happy if I say yes? But then this one question popped up.....  But when I say yes whats with Kyu?

Why this??  Why did I think abput how Kyu is going to feel like or me??  I dont like Kyu and he doesnt like me so why care about his feelings?? "H-HyunJoong.... give me time to think over it key? Right now I cant think straight ... Im still a little sad about Karin and HyukJae and Im mad...  please understand" thats all I could think of. I coldnt tell him That it was because of a THOUGHT!! That would break his heart... I knew it! When it came to love he was very emotional.

"Yea your right it was abit too early... but I was thinking about this an year and now it seemed like the perfect time to tell you.... even you with your thoughts about Karin! But I just want to let you know.... Whatever your answer is ... Its not going to change something about our friendship remember that I will still be your best friend you can relay on everytime" he said. "Thank you oppa"  he smiled a soft smile.

I knew he was hurt. I saw it in his eyes. But right now it really wasnt goodto give an answer I had too much on my mind ...KArin , HyukJae, and KyuHyun!!!  Why the DEM hell KYU??? was all I thought.

FF 1 week~~

The past week was abit..... stupid! I dont know how to explain it it was just not my week. Me and Karin were in a quarrel , HyukJae confessed his love to me , HyunJoong always asking about my answer and my parents called last night sayin the wont come home for christmas and new year!!
Perfect right?? Yes I see it like that too!!!  And now the best come's.... DUM DUM DUM!!! Kyu met a girl he seems to like... and I really dont know why I care about this kind of thing!!  He isnt even my typ of guy! He plays videogames the whole time!! Which I hate!

But he was cute.....loving , nice , love to sing and can be a evil but actually is shy around girls. But in 'Bonamana' he showed the fans the he can be y too without running around shirtless or with muscles like Siwon! But Siwon with y too no doubt!! I had more facts about loving him instead of hating him ...!!  DAMN!! Did that mean Im inlove with him? With KYU??? OMG!!!  Was I totally crazy now?? Maybe..... but my cellphone brought me back to my reality.

----: n'Ji ?? Can you please open youir door? I know your at home I see the lights....
Me: Open the door? There wasnt a knock...
----: You didnt hear? Im knocking like crazy since 15 mins. Its cold xould you please open the door?
Me: Okey~~  !

Was I really that deep in thoughts that I didnt hear the knock of him? I opened the door and looked out the window already knowing it was Joongie but I didnt saw his car..... Did he walk to my house? Thats abit to far......!

"
Joongie!!!! What r u do-" I was shocked.... the shadow who was standing in front of me wasnt from Joongie. But it was definitely Joongie's voice on the phone....
"Im sorry Im not Joongie.... I just called him to call you that you open the door for me" ....it wa Kyu! "K-Kyu what are you doing here? " he looked at me begging for entrance.... "Sorry come in first" I said.

"Listen SunJi... could you come over at my house? I cooked something for us..... a-as a th-thanks-s. B-but I-Im not g-good at cooking s-so please d-dont exp-pect something t-tasty a-and g-g-ggggood looking" he stuutered and blushed. "Really Kyu?~ OMO... O-Of course I-I come" I went upstairs changing in some nice clothes and walked to Kyu's house. We entered his house.. it was my first time. It was quiet nice and warm in here and surprisingly clean and it smelled nice in here.

"I-I have to admit...... It very clean and ordered" "Thanks SunJi.. come here before the food is cold..... errm... i had some members which helped me" I walked in the kitchen..... "HyunJoong helped too" he said with a smile. "Y-You know him?" I asked. "Yea he's a good friend of mine.... You know h-him too?" "Yea he's my ex-BF....." Kyu had a shocked and surprised expression on. "Really??? Thats why he talks so much about you.. he still loves you" Kyuhyun said putting the food on the table. "I-I know he confessed to me.... " "And ?? Are you two going out now?" "No... Im not sure about my feelings... since a week I think I fell for someone else too.. I like Joongie oppa but the other person I think ... I like him too.....  What about you? Got a girlfriend? This girl from monday?" I asked him trying to get away from the topic 'Joongie oppa's love' !!

"That brown haired girl?? No.. she's my cousin she wanted to visit me and the blond haired one works in SMent she works with all Idol froups/singers from SMent which are on TV shows like we are right now" Kyu explained.

It was a nice evening and I helped Kyu with the dishes while we taked about random stuff and listen to 'Kiss the radio' with Teukie and Hyukie. I totally ignored Hyukie's voice just concentrated on the dishes, Kyu and Teukie. I let the spoon fall as I was about to pick it up Kyuhyun did too. Our hands touched. "I-Im sorry" I said taking my hand away. Blushing I turned around. "Y-Yea" Kyu said and a long silence was between us.

While Kyu went showering I used the chance and wandered around his house. Looking through his room, living room, guests room...etc! As I went back to the living room Kyuhyun just came out of the bathroom. He wore a sleeveless shirt pyjama pants and the towl around his neck and his hair was wet. He looked DAMN y like that.... I jsut stood there and stared at his body...... Im sure no fan eva saw Kyu wearing something like that.. or at least with wet hair... at least not often!!!!

I didnt wanted to snap out but when I wont snap out of this trance I will drool... Kyu must have noticed that I was staring because he was blushing. So I tried to look somewhere else and focus on it but then I  HAD to peek at Kyu's body I couldnt help it. And who wouldnt look at him???  KYAHHH!!!!  Okey now the fangirl in me is popping out.  DAMN!!!  Calm down SunJi .. its Jyu KyuHyun ...JUST KyuHyun no one special you like right? So there's no way that you going to drool or panic...... RIGHT ?? There's no reason for that !!
 

I tried to tell me that over and over again... but my heart didnt stop pounding when Kyu looked at me with his dark brown eyes. My heart always skipped a beat when our eyes met...... !! But why?? I dont have any feelings for him do I?? He neva WAS my type!! He neva IS my type!! And he's not going TO BE my type!!! I promise me that.....!!!!
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okey this chapy is finished as well!!!  So what will happen in the next chapy?? In the next chapy there is just going to be Kyu's POV no SunJi POV!!!  so pls  wait til next chapy^^

annyeong~~^^ 

Jazz<3^^