The shy guy from next door

The shy guy from next door

SunJi POV~~

I felt nervious as hell when we entered the big hall where the guests were already waiting. All eyes where on me and Kyu. His hand held mine in his tight. "Relax okey?" he whispered. "Son...  You finally h-" "Annyeonghaeseyo Mother. This is SunJi. SHin SunJi" he said and bowed. "Annyeonghaeseyo Ms. Cho. How KyuHyun said Im Shin SunJi its nice to get to know you Miss" I said and bowed. "Hmpf...." his mom said. "Annyeonghaeseyo Son and Shin SunJi welcome" his father said he had the same smile as Kyu soft and gently.

I bowed again to him. "Dear do you want to say something?" his father asked his mom. "Yes.. Everyone Welcome please enjoy this night and eat and drink as much as you want. We will pay for everything" she said. "Son come here for a moment" his father said. "Wait here key?" Kyu said following his father. "You can eat you know sweetie?" his mother appeared in front of me. "Thank you but its okey" I said smiling at her. "Since when are you and my son going out?" "Since 3 months now" not wanting to mention that accident.  "3 months already? My son is now a men" she said offering me a drink. "Thank you Miss Cho" I said and held with both of my hands.

"Take care of my son. And good luck with him... you will need it" she said before going to other people.

 

Kyu POV~~~

"Whats wrong father?" we stood in a little corner were we still could watch SunJi and the other guests they just couldnt see us. "This girl you said Shin SunJi is her name right?" "Yes is something wrong with her?" "No not at all she's very polite and nice and pretty too congrats my son I never thought you would find such a girl like her" "Thank you father" I said. "Lok after her no matter what dont let that girl slip away maybe you will regret. Thats all I want for you my son be happy with that girl" my father said patting my shoulder before going back to my mom.

I saw how SunJi stood alone looking at the people. "SunJi your okey?" "Deh oppa" she said smiling a sweet smile at me which I missed so much. Even I saw it 3 days ago I sound like we havent seen each other for years.  "It seems like you got to know my parents who both like you how about the rest? Like aunt and uncle cousin?" "Oppa....." "Good that you want" I said smiling dragging her to an table.

 

SunJi POV~~~

"Auntie~~~~" he waved at a middle aged women 45 years maybe? "Ohh my Kyu~ how are you?" "Im fine and you and the rest?" "All good dear" "Oih who's that pretty girl Kyu?" a girl maybe 20 asked. "Oh yea I want you to intodruce you to my girlfriend Shin SunJi" he said smiling brightly. "Really?" a men asked. "Yea nice to meet you all" I said bowing. "Nah nah no way to be that polite dear. Since your his girlfriend be informal with us okey?" the women said.

"O-okey" I stuttered. "Oh were are my manners. Nice to meet you Im Cho KahMi" the women said. "Shin SunJi" I answered shaking her hand. "Im KyuHyun's uncle Cho SungHwa" the men beneath KahMi ahjumma said. "Name's Cho Arah" the girl which I guessed 20 said. "And this is my boyfriend Baek JiYoung" she said pinting at the handsome guy biside her. "Annyeong" he said. smiling at me. I bowed and smiled back.

We stayed at the table a little while and talked. These people were all so nice to me. But soon Kyu's mother joined. "SunJi right? Please come with me for awhile I think thats okey with everyone" she said.  "No of course not" Kyu said. And so I left with his mother. She went ina little room and I followed her. "Shin SunJi stay away form my son" she said. "Miss I dont understand why?" I was shocked at what she just said.

"Im not allowing him to date you any longer Miss Shin" "I dont want to be rude but KyuHyun is old enough to decide himself who he date's and who not" I said. "He's my son and Im his mother and when Im against it then Im against it" "But" "No buts you just want his money" "Which money miss?" "Our from our residence" "Miss to say it truly... an hour ago I didnt even know this residence. I didnt know it exist. And Im not after his money I love your son truly" "Thats what other girlfriends of him said before too your not different.

"And ... Today I will arrange KyuHyun to a different girl. So you will be gone and he will love her. The deal is already made. Today I will reveal it no matter what" she said but before opening the door. "You can break up with him now or he will do it later because of that girl" she said. "I wont back away because of a stupid ugly girl like you" and left me.  I stood there....frozen. Till a little boy ran up to me maybe 14. "Noona~~ SunJi right?" "Deh... Thats me whats wrong?" "Noona Im Cho LaWou" "Nice to meet you LaWou" "Listen go to Kyu and tell him what happened and DONT break up with no matter what okey? I know his mother he did this to my noona too" "Really?" "Deh noona~ dont back away she wont either and now tell him immadiately" "Kamsahamnida LaWou really thank you" I said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

I just reached the table where Kyu still was sitting. "Kyu honey we need to talk is it okey if I borrow him for a little while?" "Haha dear he's yours of course no need to ask" KahMi said smirking at me. "Whats wrong?" he asked as we stood on a balcony. "Kyu your mom is planning on arrange you to some other girl and will reveal today too" "I know" "And she said I should---  Wait WHAT??  You knew?" "Yes my father told me before when he said I should follow him"

"Damn Kyu what should we do?" "Nothing just wait and see and what else did she say?" he asked. "She said I should break up with you or you will do after you saw her" "Haha do you really belive that?" "I dont know what if she really is prettier then me?" "Never" he said hugging me tight. "Nothing will happen I love you remember that sweetie" as he peeked my lips. We went inside hand in hand. "Everyone please gather" his mom said glancing down at the growd. At us.

"Today and now I will reveal that my son Cho KYuHyun is arranged to the Park residence. Please welcome them nicely" we clapped. "Thank you all for the nice and warm welcome. My daughter Park JoLin will be happy to marry your son like the deal I hope you can fullfil your part of the deal Miss Cho" "Of course KyuHyun come up here please" his mom said. "Now she will see" Kyu said dragging me along.

"Hello Mrs. Park" Kyu bowed. "Hello" "So which deal where you talking about?" Kyu asked. "The deal of marrying my daughter. Please come up here" a small femine girl came up long curled blonde hair. Her eyes brown. "And who is that girl beside you?" the men asked. "Oh didnt my mother tell you Mrs. Park? She's my fiancè" "WHAT??" the men yelled. "How I said I didnt know about an arrange till now so Im sorry I wont marry your daughter" I was shocked.

HIS WHAT??  FIANCÈ?????????  
I tried to calm down myself trying to get what he just said. But I just didnt realise it full. Half of my body saying What a dream the other He's stupid saying this IM TOO YOUNG!!!!  

But I wasnt the only one who had a shocked expression on. The whole audience. "KYUHYUN!!!!!!" his mom yelled. "Fiancè?? Congrats my son" his dad said shaking both our hands.  "Thank you father" "Yea thank you Mrs. Cho" I said trying to hole in my shockness and smiled. "hmm we better leace what darling?" Kyu asked. "Yea we better will Kyu honey" I said playing along.

"Bye everyone" we said and went to his car. "KYU!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!" I yelled. "What?" "Fiancè?? " "Deh ~~  I couldnt think of something better than that at this moment and my father and I have a plan okey just play alog babe" "AISH!!!" "Calm down okey? Firstly we should be carefull my mum can be ..... scary she will do and try everything to break us apart. Please stay by my side " he said. We stopped infront of his house. "Will you?" he asked as we stood at my front door. "Whart will I??" "Stay by my side... please stay with me na matter what stay in my heart at my side and with me" he said leaning in.

This kiss.....These words.... he got me totally. "When you will too" I said smiling softly. "I will forever" he said kissing me again while pushing me inside the house. Slowly kissing and in my neck making me moan out loud. "K-Kyu s-stop" "Ani~~" he said going further. Kissing the space between my s. My stomache. I rolled over. I felt against my inner tighs. "Here is someone who cant wait " I said smirking. "Mianhae~~ Im just a men who wants to love" he said smirking back. I giggled. "Silly boy" I said and kissed him passionate.

He tried to open my pants. "Honey mianhae~~  not tonight" I said. His eyes looked sad now not getting what he wants. He was dissapointed. "Really sorry but I dont feel like having fun tonight" I said peeking his lips. "Its okey..." he sighed. "Your mad" "Im not" "Kyu~~?!" "SunJi?!" I gave in. "Abit then but not much" "Yay" he cheered.  I sighed as he inserted his finger one by one.

The air was filled with moans and sweat.

til we both drifted to sleep.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hellooo~~ next chapy is out today i will write as much chapy's as it goes key?^^

xDD pls enjoy this story key??? subscribe or comment kamsahamnida~~

 

Saranghaeyo~~ modeul

Sarang  Jazz^^heart