Where are we going???

The shy guy from next door

SunJi POV~~~~

We were driving through whole Seoul. I looked outside the window and saw fangirls holding a signs like "KYU IS MINE" or "SEPERATE SUNJI AND KYU!!" "KYU YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JERK BABOYAH!!" we were infront of the SMent. They didnt notice the tourbus because we were standing behind bushes and trees. It made me sad. If I never had fallen for Kyu we wouldnt be in such a trouble like we are right now. "Dont worry Sunji they are going to calm down....." leeteuk patted my shoulder. I nodded unable to speak. "Yea cheer up we're going on a vocation" Minnie said all smiling and happy. I wished I could be smiling like this too right now but I just contuined to look out of the window. Then a fangirl noticed us and ran to our bus. Good the bus was locked.

I sighed when she held up a sign "We hate you Shin Sunji" . Or like "Just because of you SuJu is in trouble" or "You took our evil kyu away from us prepare to die" ... "We will get him back" ...!!!! Damn if he wouldnt be an Idol no one would give a even he would be good looking they wouldnt bother about me dating Kyu. But he's an Idol but they dont owe him. I sighed. These girls driving me insane. "How can you guys stand this screams and yells?" I asked them. "After sometime you get used to it" Teukie explained. "Aish cant they just shut up? im trying to sleep here" Heechul said getting angry. "I will handle that" I said geting up but a hand stopped me. "Are you crazy they will kill you" Kyu said with worry in his eyes. "Please can I go now?" I was cold towards him I know but he wouldnt have let me go if I let see him that Im actually hurt because of this signs.

I opened the bus walked outside and Kyu locked it immadiately again. Still looking worried. "YAH SHIN SUNJI!!" I looked at a fangirl she was mad and sad. "Who do you think you are ? Dating Kyu oppa?" "Im not worried about you two dating but MARRY??" another girl yelled. "To explain things we dont get married and Im not his fiancé im just turning 20 and I dont plan on marry soon" I explained with a calm voice. "Come on go somewhere else and lie to them but not to us. We are tje international Kyu fanclub so dont think we're just nice girls and dont take us easy" "I never did" I smirked slowly I began to enjoy this little action.

"Why do you smile huh???" the girls yelled. I looked up to see that whole SuJu pressed their faces on the windows listening and see the whole thing. "Not gonna beat me up?" "No" "Huh? Why not?" "We would hurt Kyu with that if we hurt you even we want to so badly. Be happy your Kyu's GF he loves deeply" one of the girls explained. She seems to be the leader she talks much. "Your the leader right?" I asked pointing at the girl. "Deh I am. Problem with that?" "Hey this is getting a way too rude I've been asking you nice and friendly there is no reason to snap at me got that?" I said looking at the girl. "Hmof... LIke I do care about a like you" she said. "Thats going too far. She didnt do anything to you guys" I turned around to see Teukie oppa. "Oppa go inside and wait in the bus Im coming soon" "No Sunji-ah~ Forget that even its dangerous. No one deserves this kind of treat. YOu didnt do anything to them they dont know you at all so they dont have any right to call you a " I saw he cared about me and the ELF's before him.

"Listen girls. We should be happy that Kyu found a girl like her. He seems alot happier since these two are together right?" they nodded. "See and she really is a nice person. Kyu didnt change he's still the same Kyu we used to know. We all should be happy for him" they nodded. "We all were shocked about these two getting married. She cried her eyes out and Kyu himself was abit teary about these things please believe me I dont lie to you guys" they looked at him and then at me. "We are all ELF's and ELF's should be together ELF's doesnt mean for nothing Ever.Lasting.Friend's right? We all should hold together in hard and good time's that means we should hold together right now too am I right?" I said. They nodded. "Please support Kyuhyun oppa and the rest of Suju like you all did before will you guys?" "Deh!!" they said throwing their fists in the air. "We are ELF'S" they yelled in the same time.

I bowed before them and they stopped in their tracks. "Mianhamnida for hurting all your feelings but I really need Kyu by my side. I really do truly and deeply. Please allow me to have him by my side" I looked up to see they were all crying. "Mianhae~~ Unnie" the leader girl said hugging me. "You can have Kyu as long you need him just make sure you never break his heart and dont hurt him take good care of him that we can sure our Unnie is the best" I smiled. "Deh I will I promise you guys. I never hurt him i just let him hurt me" I said beginning to cry too.  I saw the manager walking to the door of the SMent. "Go now the manager come's" they nodded and ran away me and teuk got back in the bus and locked it again.

We drove off again and some boys joined us on our trip. Herny and Zhou Mi. We arrived at the airport. "Okey you will go to an japan island someone is going to pick you up at the japan airport and brings you guys to the island. You all will stay there near an ocean for about 3 or 4 weeks" the manager said handing us out the tickets.

After 5 hours of flying we finally reached Japan. SuJu took out their cap's and me just sunglasses. Even I had to hide myself. Outside was a guy in a black suit standin before a black car and black window's.  Leeteuk talked to the guy then nodded saying we should separate in groups 4 people in it and go to the black cars. Again after hours of driving we reached the coast where a ship already waited for us. We drove of to some island. It was beautiful. The ocean was blue and clear. It wasnt warm but i wasnt cold either. It was perfect. There was a big mension.  My eyes grew big. I've never seen such a house. "Big huh?" Heechul said smirking. "Uh-huh" was the only thing i could say. Of course I got my own room but I wouldnt have anything against sharing it with Kyu.

I unpacked my things. And opened my window. My room was perfect I had a perfect view at the ocean. A breeze let me shiver softly. I enjoyed this view , the breeze , the silence this was like paradise. I found out that this island was the residence os their manager. Someone knocked on my door. Herny. "Do you wanna come with us to the ocean?" he asked with a nice smile. Herny was in my age even one year difference. "Errr of course I come later first i finish unpacking key?" "Its okey we leave you a note that you know where to go" he yelled because he was already running downstairs. I giggled. How cute he was and acting so childish. I took my bikini changed in it and took out a skirt and a tank-top. I made some snacks for all 16 of us and headed to the ocean. I even didnt needed the note they left me. I heard them screaming and yell which I just followed.

They were playing in the water. Just Heechul sat in the shadow of the trees. "Whats wrong Heechullie oppa? Why dont you join them?" "I dont want my soft perfect milky skin get brown from the sun" he said. "Jongmal?" "Deh jongmal" he said. "Come on just 10 minutes. They wont hurt you and your skin" "P-E-R-F-C-E-T  skin" "Yea yea come on now 10 minutes okey?" "What do I get in response?" "What do you want?" he looked down at his feet. Then he looked up at me and smirked. "Will you do it ?" "Maybe?" "You want me to go for 10 minutes in the sun and play along with you guys. I will do it. Deal?" Yay!!! Deal!!" "So as my response I get a date with you tonight" "WHAT? No heechul" "You said deal. And deal is deal Sunji live with that have fun explaining it to Kyu" I growled. This stupid guy. But at least he joined. Even for an hour. "Kyu we need to talk" I said and dragged him away from the others. "Whats wrong I just enjoyed bullying them all" he said pouding. It was the first time for me seeing he used aegyo on me.

"Listen..." "Oh and did you believe that Heechul hyung joined us? He actually never does because og his oh-so-perfect-skin " "Kyu listen.. this is what I need to talk with you about. I made a deal with him. I said C'mon and join us for just 10 minutes. And he said okey deal so I shook his hand and-" "As response he wants a date with you right?" "How did you know?" "C'mon everyone knows Heechul is like that. I know its not your foult he always use this kind of tricks to get a date. When is it?" "Tonight" "Tonight? Okey... just make sure he doesnt touch you , you dont fall in love with him and no kisses promise me" "Oppa how could I do these things?" "I dont know.... I will ask Herny to spy on you guys when he goes too far he can help you cause Heechul is actually really strong" "Deh oppa I will be careful" "Good and now come" he dragged me. "Kyu I need to take of my skirt and tank top first" "Oh hehe I forgot" he said.

While  I took off my things I saw Heechul walking towards me. I just needed to take off my skirt. I folded my things together and was about to walk down to the guys. "Wait.... about the date did you tell Kyu?" "Yes he's fine with it" "Ah okey make sure you wear a dress okey?" "Waeyo?" "Just do and be ready 8pm" "Okey okey....  i go now" "Wait I come too" "What?" "I wanna have fun now just for today"

Heechul POV~~~~~

OMG!!! Sunji looked hot. She wore a bikini it looked so y. Her body a S-Form , slim , her hair fell pefectly , the way she walked perfect y and cute. Kyu was so lucky to have her as his GF. If he already laid her? AISH!! I wanted to know. Me and Sunji talked while walking down to the ocean. Soon we reached and I could hear some of they guys gasp. Hahaha they do think the same thing as I tought when I saw her like that I laughed so hard on the inside but on the outside I kept a cool and calm face. How I wanted that girl beside me now. She looked perfect right now. I wanted to kiss her so badly , touch her perfect S-form body and these light pink lips of hers. These big eyes. And her smell...... she drove me crazy by just standing beside me. I need that girl. Sorry Kyu.....!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey!!! And how is the chapy?? good ?? bad??  tell me in the comments key? ^.~
how is the story till here? hope you all enjoy reading^^  

Im so excited what's going to happen next^^  what did Heechul plan? Or did he even had a plan? And why did he thought 'Sorry Kyu' ???  hmmmm I know it >DDDDDD   kekeke im so evil today  BWAHAHAHAHA~~

So find out in the next chapy~~^^

Annyeong~~

Sarang Jazz~~~  heart