Bonus Chapy nr. 1!!! The Trip

The shy guy from next door

 

[ I think Kyu would be a great Hubby xDDD wouldnt he be?? ]^^

 

 

 

 

SunJi POV~~~

"Omma~~~~~   Im bored" I looked down at my dress to see Min-Jee  pinching my leg softly.
Her big eyes looked up at mine. I picked her up and held her in my arms. "What do you wanna do?"

"Jakiya~~~~  Where are you?" I smiled at his voice. "MinJee take your brother JungSu and go play in your room. Later we will do something together." MinJee nodded and took JungSu's hand and smiled at him.

"Jakiya~~" his arms made their way around my waist. His head in my neck. "Stop it it tickles" his  nose slowly circled around in my neck. "Darling stop it" he just chuckled and began kissing my neck. "Yeobbo... the kids" he sighed and went to the kitchen.

"Always the kids" he joked. "You should have thought abot this twice before complaining" he smiled and took my face in his hands. "I did Sunji. I love them like you. I dont regret being a father now"

I smiled at him and kissed his lips. "Ewww..... Minjee their kissing" Jungsu said and we broke away and smiled at each other resting our foreheads on each other as well.
"Ewwww your right" I turned around. It was Ryeowook oppa who stood in the doorway of the kitchen. His smile was like that from a child ... big yet so cute.

"Ahjussi.... we can play a game right?" I looked at MinJee and JungSu which were both tugging at Ryeowooks pants and looking up at him with big eyes. He smiled and kneeled down to them. "Minjee its : Can we play a game. Not we can play a game" "Oh.... minhae ahjussi"

"And Ryeowook or Wookie is as well good enough. Im not an old man Im just 26 turning 27"  I smiled softly. He will be a great father. For sure. I would marry him if I hadnt found Kyu already. I still wondered how such a men like Ryeowook was still single.

"Kyu appa....~~~~" JungSu ran into Kyus arms which he opened widely. He picked JungSu up and circled him around. "How about we go on a trip to... Lotte World?" I asked. The eyes of MinJee and JungSu began sparkling . "YEA!!!!" the yelled and went inside their room.

"Your sure?" Ryeowook asked. "Now I came over to have fun with them a -" "You will come with us of course. What would the trip be without their Ah-Ju-ssi" I teased ryeowook who was blushing. "I will prepare snacks" I said. Ryeowook of course helped me while Kyu went to the kids and helped them dressing up.

After we finished packing the snacks and lunch, I changed as well. "Okey who wants to drive with Wookie?" MinJee and JungSu jumped on Ryeowook. He smiled and winked at me and Kyu. I smiled back. He cared for them like they were his own kids.

"I know you two need some alone time I will take them with me after Lotte World" Ryeowook said and went down with the kids. We trusted him very much. We knew he would take care after them.

Then we reached Lotte world and the kids were already running around being hyper. Ryeowook and KyuHyun drove alot of rides with the kids. But then they wanted to drive the rollercoaster just for kids. Kyuhyun drove with them so Ryeowook and me waited for them.

"Kyu is a good Appa for them isnt he?" Ryeowook asked. "Yes. I never could imagine a better appa for them" "Hahaha really?" "Yes. He's very gentle and tries so much to make them happy even it would cost his last shirt" Ryeowook smiled. "Yes I already noticed that"

I smiled widely. "Our once so evil maknae .... " Ryeoowok playfully shook his head. "Is now a handsome a 26 year old married men with two kids" "Its unbelieveble how much he changed since you entered his life... in our life" "Ah not really" "You maybe didnt notice but we did we were together 24/7 "

"Right." "Sunji.....can I ask you something?" "Of course just ask" "Okey dont take it the wrong way okey?" "C'mon tell  me oppa... I wont get it wrong its just a wuestion isnt it" he nodded His chin rested on the back of his hands while he starred at Kyu playing with our two children.

"Sunji.... if you could turn back time ... to the time before we all met each other ... before you met Kyu. Would you go the same way again? Even you still knew what troubles waited for you?"

I giggled softly. "Yes oppa. I would go the same way again. I wouldnt change one thing.  I would even replay all my mistakes I did" "Really?" "Yes I dont regret meeting you all. But I would regret if I didnt and would change that"

Ryeowook smiled at me. "Why did you ask?" "I dont know... it just came up in my mind" "Hahaha okey.... but how I said I would try to make sure to make everything exactly like I did" He nodded at me.

"Im happy you found Kyu. He's a really good husband. He talks alot about you.... and about his children too. But when he talks about you, he still has this sparkling in it like he had in all these years" I looked at Ryeowook.

"Its the truth" we laughed softly. "Omma ~~ whatis so funny?" MinJee asked. "Nothing darling we just alked about old times " "Oh... I wanna too. Yesterday I did sleeeeee~~~p these were good times"

We all laughed. "Yea this are really great memoried Minjee" she smiled . "Oppa~~~ lets go play in the water can we omma? Appa?" "Yes of course" And they ran off. We followed them. "Im hungry" Kyu said holding his stomach. "Yes baby wait till the other two are back and we will eat" he pouted at me "Not even such a small piece for the great and best appa on the world?" I smiled and peeked his lips. "And how was that small piece?"

"Delicious" he said. "Ryeowook oppa.... why dont you have a girlfrined?" "I dont know... maybe im not the type of guy which women like the most" "Hahaha I dont think so. Oppa... your handsome, nice , cute , a good cooker , sweet, loveable , caring . How can a women not like you?"

"Ahem... Im slowly getting jealous" Kyu said interrupting. "Ah Kyu babe.... no way your my one and only girl" "Girl? What the heck is wrong with you?" he said smiling. "Im happy. Cheeeeez----  Cant I be? Kyu... jakiya~~ I love you.. you know that do you? I never would betray you" "I know" and he took my hand in his and kissed me.

We broke away. I blushed softly. Its been a long time since he kised me like that again.
"So Wookie oppa... dont have someone special in your eyes?" "No.... right now I dont"
"Not?" "No but when I see your kids, its make me wanna finda women and marry her. And having such adorable kids like yous" I giggled. "Every child is adorable Wookie oppa"
"But mine are just the cutest one's. Their my childs I created them. And since Im such a handsome prince, my kids are just the best and cutest" Kyu said proudly.

"Hey hey hey... dont talk about our kids like they were objects which you created ALONE!" "Yea yea you helped of course" I sighed. Ryeowook just sat there trying to hold in his laugh but couldnt.
He nearly hit the ground out of laughing. "Wookie oppa your okey?" he couldnt answere. "He sure is strange today" Kyu said studying his hyung.

"Omma... appa... ahjussi.... we're hungry" Minjee and Jungsu said with a pout. "See ?? They are pouting like there handsome adorable father... the PrinceKyu!!" Kyu stood up. I giggled at his behaviour which caused Wookie to laugh more and harder.

After Wookie calmed down, we sat us in the grass and made a lil picnic. I smiled how Kyu tried to feed MinJee who was smiling brightly at her appa. Ryeowook didn eat.. he was amazed by JungSu's small feet and played with his toes.
JungSu just contuined eating and didnt bother.

Ryeowooks eyes were wide open and sparkled at the sight of this small feet. I sighed. "Im a just around crazy people today?" I mumbled.  Ryeowooks actions remembered me at YeSung. What made me wonder. "Ryeowook oppa... waht happened to Yesung oppa?" "Yesung? Oh .. yea he went to other countries. He wanted tp travel around Asian countrys"
"Oh..."

If you might wonder.... Super Junior DIDNT dissaband. They still exist. Even LeeTeuk and HeeChul are now both 31 years old they contuined. Both were married now as well. Kyu and Ryeowook both finished their army thing like the other SuJu members.

"So ... what about... Sungmin and Eunhyuk oppa?" "Both are at home by their familys. Enjoying their time together. Eunhyuk girlfriend broke up with him. And Sungmin has a fincé now"
"What really? Wow.... but poor Eunhyuk" "He wanted to break up too" "Wae?"

"Eunhyuk found out that she secretly took his money" "What a " I covered my mouth. "? What does it mean omma?" I looked at MinJee. "Nothing darling. Its a word which actually doesnt exist. So just forget it okey?" "Okey omma" Minjee said and went back on eating her pudding.

"How about a movie? There are alot of nice movies" Ryeowook offered. "Yea why not" I said. So we went watching a funny and cute children movie called  'Yona Yona the pinguine girl'


"Omma can we fly too?" JungSu asked. "Hmmm no not really but with a plane we can"

We contuined watching the movie. It was getting dark. It was nearly 7pm. "We should go home now okey?" I said. "No omma can we stay" "No Jungsu. We will drive home now its late" "But we're not tired" Minjee said.

"No buts" I said and we went back to the cars. But soon both of our kids fell asleep. "So much to 'But we're not tired'" I giggled to myelf as I placed our childen in Wookies car. We drove off to Super Junior dorm.

"Annyeong Im back" Wookie said yelling inside. Our children had woken up.  "But omma we are not at home" "Ani we're at Wookie oppas apartment. You wanna stay there tonight?"
They shook their heads. "We wanna go home" Minjee said rubbing her eyes.
"Yea " I sighed. Then Wookie came to us.

"But its funny to stay with Ahjussi isnt it?" He took Minjees hand to take her in. But once she was inside the living room she began crying. A sigh escaped Wookies lips and he bought MinJee back. Protective Jungsu wrapped his small arms around Minjees body.

"Maybe another night" "Okey... Now I wanted to give the two of you a little break..." "Its okey. They are tired now. Maybe later in the week" Kyu said picking up MinJee and tried to calm her down.... with success.

We said our goodbye and left.

When we reached home, we changed our kids in sleeping clothes, and laid them in their beds.
Giving each a kiss on their forehead, we left.
With a blanket, Kyu and me sat down on the couch. Cuddled together and the blanket aboce us.
The TV was turned off.
The only light we had was the moonlight.

"What a day" he said as he wrapped he legs around my waist and legs. His feet resting between my legs.
I leaned against his body and chest. "Yes it really was" "Maybe we will have soon some alone time" he bit my earlope softly. "I miss the old hot times"

I smiled at his words. "Yea... time to relax" I said. He smiled and nodded. "I love you Sunji. Thank you or staying with me"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this was bonus chapy NR. 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ^^

How was it? There wll still come 1 or 2 more so stay tuned.

After that, I will start releasing this story in KyuHyun oppa's POV ^^