The shy guy from next door

The shy guy from next door

Leeteuk POV~~~

As I left her house there was just one person I could go to..... Ryeowookie!! I knocked on his front door a million times till someone opened. A sleepy Wook stood before me. "Hyung~~ Why are you here?" "Wook can you keep a secret ?" "Deh Hyung... why?? What happened?" "Can I come in first?" he nodded. With a bottly of Soju we sat down on the couch. "So whats wrong hyung?"

"you know.....since a feew months now Im in love with SunJi.....  and I really wanna get her. I've been jealious at Kyu that he got her. I envied him so damn much Wookie" "Okey and?? What happened then? I keep the secret hyung dont worry you know you can talk to me whenever you feel like to" "Thank you Wook" hen nodded. "You know..... 4 weeks ago I met a girl named JinJe  she loved Kyu from the bottom of her heart since years! And as drunken that I was told her about my love towards SunJi.... she suddenly sad that she knows SunJi she is in class B and JinJe in class A. And we talked about it and met more often. And one day she came up with an Idea. She said how about we create a plan to break these two apart. You get your part and I get mivne I mean.... SunJi and Kyu. And yea this weekend we made a plan. I paid someone to beat up Kyu...... but not that hard and wrose....  and so JinJe went to Kyu and kissed him while I just watched how SunJi's heart broke infront of me"

Wook's jaw dropped on the floor. "Hyung.....  that cant be... WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO??" he yelled. I could understand his anger. It was totally okey. "Wook....." "Hyung....  Call this Ji girl saying the plan doesnt exist anymore.. then You will go explain SunJi and Kyu and fix it NOW!!!!!" he yelled. Wookie was totally right....!!! I had to tell them but how? They will be mad and never talk to me again. "Wook can you tell Kyu? I will tell SunJi" I said. "No.....  thats your business" "Please I will do everything for you a whole week but juast do that for me... you know that me and Kyu are not that well..... please" "Okey okey deal" so me and Wook went outside both going tdifferent ways.

Back at SunJi's house I wasnt sure on what to do... how I should tell her..... I knocked on the door. She opened her eyes again red and puffy. "SunJi we need to talk NOW" I said going inside. "You will hate me after this but I need to let ya know" I said.

"Huh? Oppa what do you mean?" "Sit down" she nodded and did what she was told to. "Listen oppa is a bad person. JiJi this girl and me planned things out to break you and Kyu apart. Because she loves Kyu  and hates you that you captured his heart. And did I I fell in love with few moths ago. And wanted your heart as well but Kyu took your heart away from me. And so we planned that someone should beat up Kyu.....  I paid someone for that and so JiJi coul make a move and so I could do. But I realised that breaking your heart to get it isnt the right way. Then I prefer to wait for you and that you love me one day without I need to do something horrible as this....." I looked down not sure what to do.

"Go.... got outside this house and never come near me again....." "Mworago?" I asked. "You heard me....t-take your th-things and g-get outside" she yelled. "I cant b-believe you did this...... Oppa~~" "Mianhae~~" I said. But she still hugged me.... "But thanks for telling me. "Listen... I help you with Kyu because I know she wont stop...... I get her away from him" I said. "R-really??" I nodded. "Really and now? Get ready we go visit Kyu" I said.

As we arrived in the hospital Kyu was in now we went straight up to his room. Wook stood outside a room. "Wook is that his room?" "Yea.... did you tell her?" "Yea I did" "Can we go in wookie oppa?" "If you wanna see Kyu and JiJi making out of course"  Heechul said joining us. "BWO?? This girl is dead" I heard SunJi  say!!


SunJi POV ~~~

Mad I walke inside the room. "Hey watch your hands and lips this is my boy" "Bwo?? You know... we're going out" she said. "Yea who does believe that...... " I said. "Me..." she answered. "Right honey ? Tell her we're a couple now" she said. Kyu looked at me in his eyes were fear and sadness. "KYU~~ Tell her NOW!!" she used a rude tone. "D-deh w-we're going ou-out" he said with teary eyes. "Bwo???" Wookie came in. "I cant believe it you both are ill in your head you too Teuk Hyung" Wook said. I never saw this site of him. "Really.....  Why isnt he happy if he's your boyfriend Jin girl?" Wookie said getting the point. "He is" she said looking at Kyu.

"C'mon we leave SunJi... let them end their business" Wookie said grabbing my hand. "You both are worse" he said before slamming the door. "Today you will sleep over at my house key?" Wookie gently asked me. I nodded. "And tomorrow no school for you" he said.

Kyu POV~~~

"Listen Kyu.... Teuk just called saying he will not doing this anymore...  and now you know it from Wook too what we've planned" "So??" I asked. "You will pretend to be my BF or something worse will happen to your beloved SunJi believe me I already let that happen" she said. I didnt wanted that to happen not to my SunJi. "And I dont think it doesnt take them too long till SunJi and Teuk will arrive here" "But I wont pretend" "Kyu..... You dont want something horrible to happen to your SunJi right? So you better do what I say" as she hit my knee which was injured. "AISH!!" I yelled crying out in pain.

She took out a knife. "So what do you wanna do now?" "I pretend I pretend" I said as I began to panic "Good and dont tell anybody about this" she said looking down at me.

Her lips were now on mine. Her tongue on ym lower lip. I didnt let her enter NO WAY!!  Till she hit my knee that I had to open my mouth. She explored my mouth. Her hands on my body touching my abs. Her kisses going down to my neck. As she tried to enter again I let her not wanting that she hits my knee again. Then the door flung open. Heechul. "What the hell? KYU!! Two timed huh? Wow......." "No we d-" "No SunJi broke up with him today and now he's woth me" "Haha what a joke" he said getting out and she contuined her work on me.  And again after a few minutes which seemed like years the door went open. Revealing Wook and SunJi. She forced me to tell SunJi we were together with her knife against my hips of course on the other side that they didnt saw it.


Wook grabbed SunJi and walked away. "Good work Kyu..." she said. "Stop that JiJi... its enough" Teuk said. "Cant you see? You dont hurt her you hurt him too.... he doesnt love you his heart belongs to her  and to no other" "Huh?? Says who?" JiJi asked. "JiJi whats too much is too much.. stop it right now and here" "Waeyo?? Just because you dont have the guts I should back off too?" "Ani~ JiJi these two love each other then anything in this world..... their meant for each other... I know its hard to accept... but we cant have the one we want... not always like we were little kids and got what we wanted... these times are over... please stop that... its enough now" He said in agentle voice. 

She looked down at me. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" she puched her knife in my hips. Then went to my chest and pushed the knife in there. Teuk took her off of me and odered Heechul to take her to the police. Then she said. "If I cant have you no one should get you" before Heechul dragged her away. Then everything went black.....!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~~~ sry 4 da late update >~< Mianhae~~  I have to study alot you know? Im just free at the weekend if my friend dont come over.  Im happy you guys wait for my update's Im so happy ^^  haenbokhae~~^^ xDD

I kniw this chapy isnt really long but the next chapy I will make VERYYYYY~~~ long just for you guys ^^key?

Good......~~^^  annyeong every1

Sarang~~ Jazz <3