The shy guy from next door

The shy guy from next door

Okey this is going to be an RATED chapy~~ I try to make it rated >~< sry if it !! And PLS dun say I didnt warn you guys!! If you dislike Rated chapy's then DUN read it key??^^  Kamsahamnida~~~^^  and now? Enjoy^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae oppa already left 2 hours ago. It was 6.45pm and I was impatiently waiting for Kyu. I looked at the clock every 5 minutes.

Tik Tok Tik Tok Tik Tok....~ thats all I heard.  7pm!!!  7.10Pm......7.15pm..... 7.25pm.... 7.30pm!!!!  NO KYU!!!  I called him.
"Hello hon" he asnwered."Where are you I made food" I said In a pouding voice.
"Really?? But you really hadnt too I went out for dinner tonight. Have you eaten?"
"No .... where are you you sound so...-"
"Near??" I turned around. He was standing in the doorway. "OPPA!!!!~~ I was worried!" "Sorry Oppa forgot to call you because of manager hyung" he said grinning the cutest and sweetest smile of his. "Eat" he said. After that  we went watching a movie. Like Donghae said. As it finished we sat quietly on the couch.

No reaction from both of us. "O-oppa~~" I said to break the silence. "Yea?  AISH!!! C'mon we should go upstairs" he knew exactly what I wanted. A grinning Kyu followed me upstairs. I sat down on the bed. He kneeled down before me and began to kiss my hand then arm shoulder neck and then lips.

Kyu POV~~~~

I wasnt sure how to begin so I just did something. As I reached her lips they felt soft like this morning.  I went down her neck to her collarbone.  I went up bringing myself above her.  She again tried to open my shirt. With succes. I just ripped her shirt open revealing her perfectly formed body.  I went down her stomach abit. As i went back to her lips she deepened it immadiately with her tongue. Her legs around my waist her fingers in my messy hair.

Our tongues fighting for nothing.  She slowly began to move her hips against mine and rolled over. Her hands now on my abs wandering down.  Her lips still on mine and my hands playing with her bra. Her hands wandering more down to my jeans and unbottened it.

Her kissed went down too. To my neck to my chest to my stomach and lastly to the beginning of m boxers I was wearing.

Sunji POV~~~~~

Her rolled over once again. He opened my bra and throwing it away. And then opened my pants taking them off. I took his off too. He kiss my stomache and abit going down my pants. I moaned making him stop. He went up to my s. On one and softly biting the other one he had ib his hand. I couldn help but moan his name out loud. This time making him go crazy.