The Secret

The shy guy from next door

SunJi POV~~~

Taemin called me today. He got dismissed from the hospital and wanted to meet me at the park. I agreed on the meeting. I already waited near the swings remembering my childhood days with TaeTae. Thats how i used to call him when were young. "Sunji~" i heard a voice. I looked up I couldnt see someone. "BOOH" "AAAAAAAAAH!!!" I jumped up and turned around. "TaeTae... you scared me bad boy" I said pouding. "Mianhae~ I missed it" he smiled at me. How I missed this smile.

"So whats wrong wanting to meet me?" I asked. "WHen you visited me at the hospital 2 days ago Kyu seemed surprised about... errm us you know? Being that close" "I dont get the point TaeTae " "So you didnt told him about.....us?" "A-ani...... actually I wanted to keep it a secret" I looked down. "Did you tell SHINee about it?" "Ani Im thinking like you " I nodded so he wanted to let it be a secret.

"But you know..... I feel so bad their are my bandmates and I live with them its just hard to keep these type of secrets. Thats why I called you.... I think its time to let them know the truth about us" "Your sure?" I didnt know if it was a good idea or a bad idea. I nerviously played with my scarf. "Please I cant live like this SunJi ..... its tiring me apart" i looked in TaeTae's eyes. I could tell he was saying the truth. "And how you planning on telling them?" "Asking if they have time and go to...... to...." "Shopping or so?" "Yea would be great I need new clothes and so does onew minho. Key always goes shopping even he doesnt need anything and then Jjong come's along as well" "Hmmm SuJu oppa's are this week free so yea I call them to meet up on the Seoul mall" he nodded already talking to on of the SHINee members.

"Hello?"
"Aaah~~ Teukie oppa you guys planned something for the afternoon and evening?"
"Ehhhh.... ani we didnt we wanted to relay because we didnt had any idea"
"Perfect take everyone with you to Seoul mall okey? We go shopping"
"Who do you mean with ..... 'we' ?"
"Me and SHINee we have to tell you all something please can you all come?"
"Errr  yea of course when should we come?"
"When your guys finished come immadiately"
"Okey we'll be there bye n'Ji"
"Bye oppa~~"

I hang up and already felt nervious how the hell oculd I explain and tell them that with me and TaeTae?? AISH!!! "Calm down n'ji everything will be okey.... c'mon we should head to Seoul mall now" i nodded. He took my hand softly in his and lead me to the Seoul mall entrance. Nobody of SHINee or SuJu was there. We still were holding hands. "Tae~~~~---" I looked beside me seeing Kyu. "Holding hands?" "Kyu please......" "Aish I go again" he went off. I bit my lower lip. "Go after him"  i heard TaeTae say. I nodded. On my way running after Kyu Other SuJu members came  I yelled them to go inside with SHINee. Me and Kyu would follow later. "KYU~~~~!! STOP I CAN EXPL-" but he already entered a taxi. DAMN!!! was all I thought I should have told them earlier.

I stopped another taxi I told the driver to follow the taxi kyu entered. After 30 we came to stop I saw Kyu paying and walking away lazy. I paid as well said thank you and walked after him. I didnt yell there were to many people right now. He walked into a bar. I entered as well. WOAH!! It smells hard like alcohol here ewwww!!!  But I tried to ignore it and sat in a corner. I watched Kyu drinking a bottle Soju. At the secong bottle I stood up. "Kyu... its enough you drank already 1 1/2 Soju" he turned to look at me. "Why do you betray me?" "I dont" "Then why were you holding hands with him?" "I tired to explain but you didnt wanted to listen" "Really?"

I looked down my heart was full of pain I just realised what I did to Kyu. How could I be that heartless. "Kyu... Saranghaeyo... I really do... I love the way you smiled at me the first day we met.  I liked the way you hugged the night I cried the way you comforted it I hated you for making me fall in love with you. I was so happy having you by my side you really think i would do this to you? The best thing that ever happened to me? Babo~~~" I cired infront of him......! I couldnt hold it back. His eyes followed my tears. With his thumb he followed the way of my tears. "Mianhae....." "Its okey" . I kissed him right then. He tasted much after Soju.

On our way I back I explained things to him. "Listen.... Taemin and me are brother and sister in real..... We both have the same parents. But when we were 5 and 6 our parents got in a big fight and decided to go their own ways. My mom took me adn my dad Taemin. My mother got her old family name Shin back. And thats why Im named SHin aswell. My father's name is Lee so tAemin is named Lee. They both unmarried later. Taemin and me werent allowed to see each other or something else. And on this day everything changed he lived his life and i lied mine. The day he was in the hospital was the first time I saw him after 12 years.Im a year older then him but i still call him oppa"

"Woah....i didnt know mianhae~" "Its key i would have done the same now come i wanna have fun"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mianhae 4 da short chapy when my mum finds out im on the pc im DEAD meat!!!!!!!!!! i will make along one promise

pls dn 4get to subscribe or comment PLS!!!!!!!! >~<

Annyeong~~

Sarang Jazz~~  heart