You?

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

I peeked through the tiny hole and saw.... someone I haven't seen for a long time. I opened the door.

"MIYOUNG!!! *hugs tightly*"       All the memories flow back into my head.

I just hugged back, then we let go.

"So, how'd you know I'm like living here?" I asked.

"Eomma and appa told me." she said smiling, then peeked to see who was in my house. Yes she's my unnie.

"come in.." I said moving to the side to give her space to come inside.

"Oh, Unni this is my friend Jiyong. Jiyong, this is my sister, ChoHee"

"annyeonghaseyo" they both said and bowed a bit.

"cool you made cheesecake? can I have some?" she asked walking closer to it.

"ugh... later." I know how much she loves food, but she's not fat.

"no lemme have some."

"it's not done yet, I'll give it to you later. And how come you came anyways?" I asked. if i give her some, I know she won't stop eating it.

"Can't I just come to see my little sister?" she said smiling.

"I think I should go now.." Jiyong said looking at his watch.

"Already?" my unni asked.

"I have some homework to catch up..  so I should go now...." he said. Really? We have homework?

"Ok then..." I said, he opened the door and I closed it. I turned back around to see if she ate it yet, good she didn't. I quickly put back the cheesecake into the fridge.

"Soo MiYoung, who was that?" she said smiling, sitting on the chair where the dining table was with one hand up supporting her chin or whatever you'd describe it.

"Friend" I said giving a short answer

"Mhmm.. Ok then~"

"what, you brought a suitcase?" I finally noticed.

" Yup, I'm going to be staying here for maybe 2 days I guess. I want to check out the malls and stuff."

"Oh, ok. you should of told me earlier. Erhm, there's another bedroom, but it's like small and I only use it to put random stuff. There's only like a single bed though." yeah, mine is like a twin bed.

"That's alright." she replied back. I just cleaned up the bedroom a bit so she could put her stuff.

--- 1:35PM --

"yeobohasyo?" I picked up the phone

"MiYoung! Sorry, I know today you don't have work. And only Fridays, but....."

"Valentine's Day right?"

"yeah... there's been TONNES of people lately, so can you come help out?"

"when?"

"like... now..?? Sorry, if you're busy then it's ok I guess."

"No its alright. I can come."

"YES! Thanks, see you in 10minutes!"

-hangs up-

"Unni"

"yeah?" she said.

"can you drive me somewhere? AND Don't eat the cheesecake. It's not for me." I lied so she wouldn't eat it.

 

----

"Thank you! Here's your bonuses everybody" she said giving us envelopes. I left the shop.  I'm hungry. I don't feel like cooking today, should I ask unni to cook for me? I'll buy jajangmyeon with this. OH WAIT the cheesecake, I gotta get home incase she eats it.

"MiYoung?" Huh? I turn around realizing it was Taemin.

"Hi."

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm just going to go home now, you?"

"Ohh.. I just had dinner with my parents and stuff."

"Taemin!" they called out.

"Anneyonghaseyo." I bowed.

"You must be Taemin's friend right?" His mom asked.

"Neh."

 

-

"Unni, I'm home" I said taking off my shoes.

"Did you buy food? I'm hungry."

"No, didn't you make anything?"

"Nope... what if I ate your stuff and you yell at me! I'm not eating it."

".... ok whatever, you can eat noodles or something. And.. chips I guess. I'm making ramyun."

"Make me some too."

"NO,  I always helped you, Make your own, that's what you told me......." >_>

"Fine. How'd you get home by the way?"

"My friend drove."

"who? the dude... Jiyong?"

"No, Taemin."

"OHh.. that's a dude right?"

"eh, yeah.. well his parents drove."

-

She's my sister, I know that. I should be happy seeing her again after a long time right?....... I don't know and I'm not sure. When we were younger, she's always play with me. Just sometimes when we had homework or projects, she would at least help me too. Whenever there was something I didn't understand, she'd help me somehow. If I didn't know how to explain something to my parents, because I'm bad at explaining stuff, she'd help me too. I'd used to talk to her whenever I was bored or felt like talking to someone. I knew that when we grow up, we'd have our own families and won't see each other as often, but she's still my sister and I'll miss her. I didn't like the fact that they were together but I had no choice and I'm not her I wouldn't understand why she liked him either. No offense but I find dating someone is like taking a risk of having them break your heart. Why is it called love then? I HAVE NO IDEA. I DONT CARE FORGET ABOUT THIS.

I got sick one day with a fever, well for 2 days. She didn't really come to take care of me either. Most of the time I'd be sleeping but at least come and see me! Or talk to me or something, leave a sticky note! >_>    All she said was "are you ok?"  =.= I DONT LIKE TALKING ABOUT THIS BUT IF I DONT YOU GUYS WONT UNDERSTAND. Yeah. so basically this is why I don't talk to her as much anymore. This is why I want to reject everybody, no more than just a friend. =)   Yeah sorry Taemin. In my point of view, that's how it is. I've learned to be independent and not to get hurt by others.

-

Next Day.

"MiYoung, I'm going out." she said.

"Ok." she closed the door.

Oh yeah, cheesecake. Hmm. should I tell him to come over to try it? Or should I go to him?

"Hello? Jiyong?" I picked up the phone, the caller ID said it was him.

"Hey."

"..... yeah, why'd you call? Oh and by the way, you want to try the cheesecake?"

"Sure."

"you.... want to come over or should I go to your place?"

"I'll just come over, the cheesecake IS at yours."

"Ok then."

"K, I'll come in a minute,  bye"

"Ok bye."

Oh wait.. I forgot to ask him why he called in the first place. Whatever. Then someone else called, again.
 I didn't bother looking at the caller ID, maybe it's Jiyong?

"MIYOUNG!" ok this time it ISN'T Him.

"uh...yeah?"

"Did you eat yet?"

"No-" at least not yet.

"Let's go to McDonalds! I'm hungry."

"Ugh, When..?"

"uhm... well my aunt was just driving somewhere and I passed by your apartment, and so now I'm in the lobby! Woo hoo." ARE YOU SERIOUS?       "MiYoung, you there?"

"Oh my gawd... Taemin, I'll come down in... 20minutes?"

*ding dong*

"Oh Taemin, I'll call you back."

 

=====