Two of us?

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

"oh, SoYoung?"

"Hello! I saw Taemin in the lobby...."

"yeah...>_>"

"Is that cheesecake??" SoYoung just decided to invite herself inside.  "Can I cut it?" she already is standing next to it, staring. I'm just sitll at the door watching her, I was about to close the door until someone from the outside stopped it.    <=O  OMG WHO THE HECK-

"you planning to close the door on me again?" ohh it was Jiyong.

"omg you scared me,  I thought it was some scary-"

"HI Jiyong." SoYoung said smiling.

"Hi." he came inside. I closed the door. "OWHH!!" I heard someone scream from outside. I opened the door again seeing Taemin rubbing his forehead.

"Ohmygawd! Are you ok?" I asked Taemin.

"I don't know..."

"..... just... come in.." I said.

"Ouhh~ cheesecake." he came inside as well.

"Hello Taemin~" SoYoung said.

"Why is it only the cheesecake that people care about?" I closed the door, AGAIN.

"Where's the knife? I want to eat it." SoYoung said. I got the knife and divided it into 6 pieces, it's not that big anyways. I'll just save one for Unni and the other one, I don't know.

"MHMM it taste so good." SoYoung said.

"Who made it?" Taemin asked. "MiYoung" Jiyong said continuing eating.

"Really? No wonder it tastes soo good." Taemin smiled at me.

"Actually some credits goes to Jiyong, he sorta helped." I said.

"Ohh." Taemin didn't smile as much.

"Jiyong you know how to make this??" SoYoung smiled at Jiyong. "what else do you know how to make?"

"uh........" Jiyong looked at SoYoung then at me. I just ate my piece. Oh my gawd its SOOOOOO GOOD X_X  GD you should try some.

GD: Save me an extra piece of the cake!

Me: Come get it youself =)

 

"MiYoung?" Taemin said.

"yeah?" I took another bite.

"you're not busy on Monday right?" Taemin asked then after hearing it, SoYoung quickly looked at me and smiled oddly.

"there's school on Monday."

"well I meant after school."

"I don't know." I really don't know anyways.

"okk...."

"why?" I know it's Valentine's day on Monday. But let's just see if he will say it.

".... cuz-" then his phone rings. "oh sorry.....    yeobohaseyo?  eh, ok then...... bye.." he hung up. "sorry I gotta go now. " he got up.

"ok" I followed him, just to lock the door. 

"bye guys" he said. "bye!" they replied still sitting.

"bye MiYoung" Taemin said giving me a quick hug. o.O   "bye...." I locked the door.

"ouhh~~ MiYoung."

"what." I said. Ohh yeah, I think I should tell her about what happened. Eh.. but she'll think stuff.

"I see there's something going on between you two, no wonder Taemin was here" she winked. This SoYoung seriously. When I'm here, she acts normal. When she's with Jiyong without me, she acts a bit shy =.=

"eh.. Noo... there's nothing.." I said unsure.

"what do you mean-" I shoved the cheesecake in before she could say anything. "mhmm." she ate it.

"ehm, I'm going to go now.... I still need to do some stuff at home.." Jiyong slowly got up.

"ohh alright." I said.

"already?" SoYoung said pouting.

 

 

"Yeah... so that's what happened" I said.

"Ohh wow.. so he asked you !!Aww You shoulda said yes!" SoYoung said.

"but... I don't really-"

"just give it a try!!"

"But... I don't want to ruin our friendship.-"

"What are you talking about!!? Us three has been best friends for so long!"

"but I don't think of him like that.."

"...... then maybe you will later on!! and stop with the 'but's  *sigh* I just wish Jiyong one day says the same thing to me like that, how you and Taemin were ^_^" she started daydreaming.

"yah" I flicked her forehead. "owhh. >=\" she said rubbing it.

"whatever, I'll just tell him that I don't think of him more than a friend. There." I said.

"*sigh* >_> " she gave up.

Me: GD! what should I do?

GD: wae? what happened?

 

GD: ohh..

Me: Yeah.... don't tell anyone else. ANYONE that you know that knows me. Only you and SoYoung know.

GD: alright then... but..... do you like Taemin as well?

Me: As a friend, sure. But nothing more besides best friend.

GD: what about anyone else?

Me:................... No.?

GD: ohh, ok then.

Me: Let's talk about you now!! Do You like anyone?

GD: ............. I'm not sure.

Me: OHHH So you DO like someone but not sure if you REALLY do.

GD: I dunno...

Me: Tell me who it is!!

GD: it's...... well you know who that person is so I'm not saying it.

Me: Tell me!! Maybe I can help?

GD: *sigh*

Me: why? It's not like that person is going to find out, I'm a good secret keeper.

GD: then I wonder why you told me and SoYoung about Taemin if it's a secret,

Me: well that was MY ...... not so secret anymore.. but I won't say it if it's someone else's. Just tell me who you like.

GD: fine. it's.......

Me:..............*ohmygawd ohmygawd so exciting!!*......................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GD: you.

 

 

Me: AHAHAHAH wait, what?

NO! I meant, who do you like LIKE. Not friend like... =.=

 

GD: ........... whatever, forget it then. I'm not answering any of your questions.
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

.....

Me: *HMPH* fine be like that, I'm not talking to you either!. but... just telling you, YOU GOTTA BE BRAVE!!! You can't hide forever~! So yeah, either tell me who you really like LIKE! OR, tell HER, whoever she is!  Sorry if this makes you feel bad, but.... SHE WOULD BE WITH SOMEONE ELSE IF YOU ARE TOO LATE!!!!!! YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!???????

 

 

Wait, was he serious? Or joking....? SO CONFUSING. whatever. hopefully he heard what I was saying.

 

 

=====