Questions

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

"What?? GD?" I asked surprised.

"who's GD?" Taemin looked at me.

"oh that's his nickname and I got used to calling him that so yeah.... and my name is Sandara..." she said.

"ohhh........."

"My name is Taemin.... and this is MiYoung, my g-" I lightly elbowed him by 'accident'.

"yeh so have you seen him?" she asked again.

"I don't-"

"Oh nevermind I see him! Thanks!" she looked over my shoulder and ran towards whoever that was. Wait, she said GD...?? GD!!!??

I quickly turned around, but she wasn't there anymore. *sigh*

"MiYoung, let's go." Taemin said grabbing my hand. Why..... how........ what....... who does she know GD? did he really exist? I thought it was just me....... shidofhiudfiidionioeiaorioajif HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!! I must be dreaming.... this is confusing. I pinched my own cheek.

"what are you doing?" Taemin asked.

"nothing...." I put my hand back down.

"ok then, bye, see you later." he left. Then someone bumped into me.

"oh sorry MiYoung." I turned around and it was Jiyong. "are you alright?" he asked.

"yeah...." I nodded.

"so, are you going to go in yet?"

"huh?"

"class."

"Ohh.." I walked in and sat down. Still thinking. From the corner of my eye I could see Jiyong stare at me, but I don't care.

"Jiyong." I suddenly said and turned around surprising him.

"Ouh. ugh... yeah?"

"By any chance, do you know who G-"

"STOP Talking. And Take out your homework from yesterday." the teacher said.

"nevermind... ....." I whispered.

---------------------

"SoYoung, do you really think that GD could exist?" I asked.

"are you stupid? we made him up." she laughed.

"No really." I was serious.

"Miyoung, what have you been doing lately? Watching too much dramas, no sleep?"

"hey, what are you two talking about?" Taemin came and sat down with us.

"nothing.." I said.

"Miyoung, you've been acting weird are you ok?" he touched my forehead.

"what happened?" SoYoung asked.

"I dunno, this girl named Sandara came looking for GD or som-"

"BWOHAHAHA, is she serious?" SoYoung bursted out in laughter causing everyone to look at her.

"what's so funny, I dont get it." Taemin asked both of us.

Whatever MiYoung, forget about it.

-----------------

Aish, the teacher made me stay after class to clean up. Because I wasn't paying attention, gosh. And Taemin had to stay behind as well but in his class, because he was late. He really didn't need to bring me to my class.

Yah GD, if you really exist then come here and help me clean up.

No reply. Whatever.

- 2 minutes later -

"Yes I'm done!" I said to myself. I swing my bag onto my shoulder ready to leave. I think Taemin is still cleaning, or else he'd come and help me. I'll just help him too.

I was walking to his class then saw two people... that looks like Sandara and Jiyong? what are they doing after school? I was planning to walk to them but then stopped to hear what they were saying. How'd they know each other?

"Jiyong please.."

"Noona, I already told you."

"Jiyong...." it looks like she's about to cry.

"I said no." I think that's what he said. Then she just hugged him and cried.

OH yeah, I'm supposed to help Taemin. I walked pass them.

"MiYoung?" Jiyong said, I turned around.

"*sniff sniff*" Sandara tried controlling her tears.

"uh.... yeah. I got to go?" I said and speed walked to Taemin's classroom.

"Wait!" he called out but I just ignored him.

Weird.....

I opened the door finding Taemin sweeping the floor, "need help?" I asked.

"no it's alright, I'm almost done anyways."

"hmm, ok then." I sat on one of the tables.

-1 minute later-

"let's go." he said, I hopped off the table.    "woah." I almost fell, luckily Taemin caught me.

"thanks." I said, he just smiled. We walked out of the classroom, I wonder what time it is. I suddenly stopped, he turned around.

"Taemin, do you hear that?" I asked quietly, it sounded like someone crying.

"whhaaat is that?" he grabbed onto my arm. I walked to where the crying was coming from. I can tell Taemin is like scared and freaked out. I found out that it was Sandara, crying on the floor.

"uhm... Sandara? Unni..?" I'm pretty sure she's older than me. She turned around with her red puffed eyes, and ran to me crying.

"aree  you ok?" I asked, she just continued crying. I looked at Taemin "what happened?"

-------- At some random cafe place.

"I broke with with my boyfriend, he used to ask me to borrow money. I didn't have a lot and tried to help him no matter what. The first day he asked, it would be $10, then the next time it was $50... $100.... $150... and more and more. He said it was because his mother was sick and had to pay the money for medication and the hospital. I had no more money and asked Jiyong, he's my cousin, I didn't know who else to ask. We were close when we were younger too. He helped me a lot but then me and my boyfriend broke up because he thought I was cheating with him....  In the end I realized that he only wanted my money, and.... now people are still chasing me for money, I told them I broke up with him but they still didn't believe me... now I don't know what to do.... "

"wow......" I was speechless. if I someone asked me to borrow money all the time I'd get annoyed too and not want to help.

"I work almost 24/7, but still enough hours to sleep. So like 17 hours of working."

"oh my gawd. wow."

"how much money do you still need to repay?" Taemin asked.

"just  200 dollars (let's just say US/CAN)"

"ohhh." we both said.

"originally it was more than that, but I already worked and paid most of it. So now I just need 500, but my next pay is like next week and they said if I don't pay in two days.... I don't know what'll happen.... They gave me a long time to repay, already just that I kept  on extending and delaying until I repay everything."

"Well I could lend you some money, I suppose." I opened my purse.

"oh.. I only have 50-" I was about to give it to her but then someone else grabbed it away from me.

"YAH Jiyong!" It was him... again. "what's wrong with you?!" I asked.

"are you stupid, what's wrong with you, why are you giving her money?" he asked.

"why are you so mad for!? Why do you care if I give her money?! I'm only helping her. GOSH." I rolled my eyes.

"MiYoung." Taemin tried calming me down.

"Sandara, would you leave!?" wow he's angry....

"HMP! Fine!" she gave him a death glare. And me too, why me?

"it's getting late, Miyoung, let's go." Taemin said.

----

Stupid Jiyong. Why was he so pissed for? Gawd.

GD: maybe he has a reason?

Me: yeah right. and what could it be? ouh~~ *sarcasm*

psh whatever, like I care.

*ding dong*

UGH who is it....

I got off my bed to open the door. I saw it was Jiyong. Seriously, what is he doing now? Yell at me some more?

"what. " I said rudely.

"erhm..... sorry MiYoung." he apologised.

"whatever, is that all you wanted to say?"

"...... can I come in for a sec.?"

"*sigh* fine."

--

"she's actually.... well, wait. what did she tell you ?" he asked. I told him everything she said.

"WHAT?! HUH, yeah right.."

"what do you mean?" I asked.

"half of it is true, and half of it she made up."

"what.....?"

"Yes, we are cousins, and yes she did ask me for money... but it wasn't because of her boyfriend..... it was actually her who wanted all the money."

"huh?"

"she asked me for money, I gave it to her. At first I believed what she said. But found out that she just needed money to pay money for the credit cards she had. She buys all these brand name expensive clothes, that's all she wanted money for. She won't stop buying them. To show off...... and go to clubs and parties stuff like that." I remained silent. Is he telling the truth?

"but what about you...... you have like tonnes of shoes..." I said.

"............ that's different..."

"sure."

"hey, at least I didn't trick people for money....she's such an actor.... fine if you don't believe me, then don't."

"ok then." maybe he is telling the truth? hm....

"and... sorry for yelling at you."

"uhm.... it's alright. sorry for yelling back too." I apologized. My throat got dry so I drank some water.

"oh yeah, I know this is none of my business, but...  are you and Taemin like dating or something?" he asked.

"*COUGH *COUGH* " I choked on my water x(

"are you ok?" he started patting my back.

"yeah." I nodded my head. "where'd you get that from? did you hear it from someone?"

" I don't know...... I was just wondering."

"oh." I didn't answer to the question. "Oh yeah uhm, you're close to Sandara right?" I asked

"I guess so."

"so you should know who she hangs out with right?"

"some of them.."

"ok so, she came thing morning when me and.... Taemin.  uhm, came to school."

"really?"

"yeah and then she asked me where GD, was? Do you know who he is?" I asked.

 

=====