Night

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

Jiyong's POV

"..... you're creeping me out.." she said as I went inside.

I'm trying to not tell her about it. But I want to at the same time. What if she gets mad at me? What if-

"so, did you want to say something?" she asked.

"Oh yeah-" what should I say? BUT OMG SHE LIKES ME BACK   xO     Ok I sound like a freakin' girl now.

Should I say..... 'yeah I am GD.' ??

Or like 'I know who GD is.'

Nah...

"continue?" she said again.

"ohh yeah *clears throat* ..................................... I forgot"

"*sigh*"

"I said, stop sighing it's bad for you~!" I said.

"when did you tell me that??" she started to think about it. Then I could see from her face that something poped up in her mind, but then she calmed back down. OMG I DID TELL HER THAT, AISH........

I know this is stupid, but I want to know how she really feels at times. There are some things that she doesn't tell me. Aka, her 'inner secrets' xD such as.... liking-

"are you ok??" MiYoung asked and sat down. "oh, and uhm, I sorta want to visit SoYoung and Taemin. Is that ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, of course." it has been a while since we saw them. They are going through this therapy or something. >_>

 

-------------------

MiYoung's POV

This place is so weird. And quiet.

I looked at Jiyong, "maybe I shouldn't of suggested to come." I whispered to him.

"aniya, we are already here." he smiled.

"hm.." I gave a worried look.

 

 

"neh, Lee Taemin and Song SoYoung" I told the lady. Person.

She dialed a number on the phone, said something and hung up.

"sorry, they said they didn't want to see you"

"oh ok, thank you" I said politely and left. Wow they were rude.

 

-At Jiyong's House-

"grlll..~~" my stomach went. Omo I feel so embarassed >_< if it was only me at home, I'm not but... ahh, Jiyong must of heard it. oh no~~

"Haha, you hungry?" Jiyong asked.

"eh.. sorta." I blushed.

"Ok, I'm going to make ramyun." He got up. I the TV. I'm still hungry, but I'm tired too.

After a while he came back with two bowls of ramyun. We started to eat and watch TV together.

I started thinking about SoYoung and Taemin. The first day we met and everything else. They were my best friends, and tried to make me happy for almost everything. But this time, I can't believe what they've actually done. Not one of them, but BOTH. Especially SoYoung.

I don't know why, but I started to tear up.

"you ok?" Jiyong came closer. I nodded.  "why are you...."

"I.. just couldn't really believe they would do such a thing.." I tried holding my tears back in. But then a felt a tear drop run down my cheek.

"You sure?" Jiyong handed me a tissue. I wiped my tears.

I bursted out crying. WHY AM I CRYING???!!!!!!!

Jiyong came closer and hugged me. I hugged him back and cried on his shoulder.

I don't know why.. again.

When I'm with him, he always seem to make things better.

 

No One's POV

MiYoung ended up falling asleep on Jiyong's shoulder.

His shirt ended up drenched with tears.

He slowly placed MiYoung's head on the sofa, trying not to wake her up. He came back with a changed shirt.

He carried MiYoung to his room, so she can sleep on the bed instead of the couch. He tucked her in (LMBO sorry for ruining this moment but this sounds like he's the parent and MiYoung's the kid)

Jiyong took another pillow and slept on the couch instead.

 

 

---

MiYoung's POV

Why does my bed feel different? I opened my eyes and noticed it wasn't my room. I quickly got up. OH MY GAWD.  My eyes widened as big as they could. I quickly looked down, pheww, I'm wearing my clothes. You might be thinking this is weird, but you would too wouldn't you? If you found yourself not in your own room....

I walked out of the room, phew, this is Jiyong's house. I looked around and saw Jiyong sleeping on the couch.

I tried walking quietly to the door but then he woke up.

"Did I wake you up?"

"Ani." he was nodding his head with his eyes half opened.

"Sorry, you can go back to sleep in your room now... I'm going to go..." I wore my shoes and went out the door.

I started asking myself questions once I came back into my aparment/home/house whater.

When did I fall asleep yesterday?

I could of just slept on the couch.

OMO, it must of been embarassing >_<

HE MUST OF SAW ME SLEEPING LIKE A PIG  O.O AND DROOLING OR SNORING I DONT KNOW HOW I AM WHEN I FALL ASLEEP~~~ AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Ok calm down =.=

 

GD: are you ok?

Me: ohh yeah... sorry.....I was just..... yeah forget about what I just said.

GD: *chuckles* ok then.

 

Damn, I should keep things to myself more.

 

=====