Tears

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

I opened my eyes. WIDE OPEN. I was.... in..... a basement. Luckily it wasn't a warehouse. But what's more shocking wasn't that... it was the fact that...... I saw my so called friends.

"Taemin.." I said with my eyes watery.

Then someone else came in. It was....

"SOYOUNG?" Tears started to flow out again. Her face was expressionless.

"*slap*" my head turned to face the other side. It was SoYoung, she slapped me.

"MIYOUNG I CANT BELIVE YOU."

"what did-"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS. YOU KNOW THAT I LIKE HIM. AND YET YOU STEAL HIM AWAY FROM ME?" she threw pictures at my face. They fell on the ground and one fell on my lap. They were pictures of me and him. That day when Mrs.Kwon made us hold hands. Eh. How did she get these? Was she stalking me?

"SoYoung, I can expl-"

"YOU B*beep*"

" >=O " I couldn't believe she called me that.

"WE... WERE. BEST FRIENDS AND YET YOU DO THIS TO ME? HUH." she slapped me one more time. I looked at Taemin.

"What about this, MiYoung... you stay with me and let SoYoung go with Jiyong? This way everyone's happy." he said. This is scaring me, he's not who he used to be.

"Taemin, it's not that I don't want to-"

"FINE, IF YOU THINK HE LIKES YOU, THEN HAVE HIM COME HERE AND SAVE YOU." He stormed out of the room.

"Huh, let's see if he will come. Or if he'll forget about you." she gave an evil smirk and left.

Since when did my friends become like this?

I continued crying and fell asleep.

 

I woke up again, and Taemin was there. I was still frightened.

"Here." he gave me some food. But I refused and turned my head.

"I'm not going to poison you...." I was just staring at the food. Should I just go with him? And tell them to cancel the marriage because of Taemin? But I don't love him though.... and he's gone psycho. How can I be with someone who's THIS obsessed with me? Or what...? I sighed. Ohh no, I need to pee.

"Taemin."

"yeah?" he smiled at me.

"I.... sorta need to go to the bathroom... and I want to take a shower.... and brush my teeth....." I said.

"ok." he untied me from the chair, but my hands and feet were still tied together. Then he picked me up.

"W-what are you doing?!"

"bringing you to the bathroom." he did. and put me down.

"uhm.... i need some privacy?? and .... how can I use the bathroom when my hands are still tied?" I looked at him.

"..... fine." he untied me. Then closed the door and left. I immediately locked the door. And did whatever I wanted to. I the shower and was about to-

"YAH," I fixed my shirt. HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE OPEN THE DOOR? I SWEAR I LOCKED IT.

"Gotta go." he quickly tied me back. Either way, I can't escape. Either he'll beat me. Or there's someone outside guarding the door.

"bye Miyoung." he hugged me and went to school. *sigh*

ottoke... at least I'm alive, right?

 

Jiyong's POV

Where did MiYoung go? She's been away for two days. And when I asked SoYoung where she was, she would just change the topic and drag me somewhere. I rang her doorbell but no one answered. This is strange. I called her cellphone, but no one would answer. Is her phone off? Then my dad called.

"Jiyong! MiYoung's parents are over and we were just discussing-"

"Can I speak to MiYoung's parents?"

"Uh Sure..."

"annyeong, Mrs. Kim, but I was just wondering, have you seen MiYoung lately?" I asked.

"No, don't you see her at school?"

"Aniyo."

"Really? I thought she was busy studying so she didn't pick up. Is she sick?"

"I'm not sure, but she wasn't home though."

".... ohh...."

 

-at his parent's house-

"I don't know where she is. And two days has passed already." I said.

"BWOH? Did you do something to make her mad Jiyong?"

"Aniyo... but there's something strange going on."

"*GASP* do you think she's...... omo!! Honey do something!" Mrs.Kim said to Mr.Kim.

They immediately called the police.

 

MiYoung, you're worrying me... I guess I'll use the second method. To find you...  there must be something going on.

 

=====