Taemin

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

"I hope I passed the science..... I at science!" I cried and then sighed. Aha that ryhmes.

"you studied didin't you?" SoYoung asked.

"I guess so.."

"What do you mean you guess so?"

"I dont know! I just sorta studied. So how was yesterday?" I said resting my chin on my hand on the table. She stayed silent and stared somewhere else.

"Hellooo?" I said waving my hand in her face.

"I.... I'll tell you later. Let's go out to dinner today! My treat!" she suddenly changed the topic.

"why? is there something special today?"

"you got the highest mark in your math class!!"

"second high-"

"You should be happy I'm going to pay."

"ugh... okk?" I said. It seems like she's hiding something from me.

"MIYOUNG!!!" I turn around seeing Taemin coming to me.. Oh my gawd..... seriously this kid, he acts younger than me but he's actually older than me by a few months.

 

-------

SoYoung's POV

"are you going to tell me yet?" MiYoung asked.

"so basically what happened was..... when we were on the elevator..."

flashback

"Jiyong?"

"yeah?" he said looking up at the number thing going up.... P1..... G......2...

"uhm...." I slowly opened my bag and took it out.

"wha...what's-" he was a bit surprised.

"Jiyong will you please accept this!" I held it it with my arms straight out and my head facing down.

"So- SoYoung." He said, but I looked up.

"*sigh* Mianhe... I... I don't think I can accept this." He pushed it back to me lightly.

"Ji...Jiyong.." I said looking up at him eyes filled with tears.

"Mianhe...." he said.

" w....wae....?" I said trying to control my tears.

"Sorry SoYoung, but I ..... there's someone else that I like. Mianhae."  *DING* the elevator opened and he walked out first.

'Sorry...' was all I heard in my head repeating over and over again.

end of flashback

 

No One's POV

"that-" MiYoung tried saying.

"Oh.My.Gawd!" Taemin said interupting.

"I know right?! Stupid dude, I'm going to-"

"No I meant this! A stupid fly flew into my water!" He said holding up the glass of water.

"ewh.." she said looking at it while SoYoung is tearing up.

"you are lucky MiYoung, at least you know Taemin likes you back. What a great couple...."

"bwoh?!"

"don't worry SoYoung, I'm going to beat him up for you" MiYoung tried comforting her.

"Ani, its alright. *sniff* I'm going to go out to get some fresh air." she stood up.

"wait you didn't even eat." MiYoung said.

"It's ok, I'm not that hungry anyways." and with that she left the restaurant.

"is she still going to pay?" Taemin said with a mouth full of food.

"I don't know... I'm going to make sure she's ok before something happens." MiYoung got out of her seat.

"does that mean I have to pay?" he said but MiYoung didn't hear him and walked out already.

 

MiYoung's POV

Don't do stupid stuff SoYoung... I know he rejected you, just find someone else... it's not like he's the only one.

Where are you SoYoung?

I started walking faster and faster but no sign of SoYoung. OH! there she is.

"YAH !!! LET ME GO!!!" she said struggling, I ran to see what's happening.

"It's ok.. just calm down." the random guy said.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I came storming in.

"Look what we have here, another one." he sounds y. NASTY.

"MiYoung!" SoYoung said happily.

"Oh, so your name is MiYoung.." he said.

"Let her go!" I seperated his hand from SoYoung's wrist. Then kicked his knee and SoYoung ran right away forgetting me. Nice =.=

I was about to go too but then he grabbed MY wrist.

"AJUSSHI! LET GO!"

"Let's go? Ok sure." he said. I'm not going anywhere.

"I SAID LET GO OF ME." I said loudly. Why is there like only a few people out today? Shouldn't there be people walking around even at night?

"I say. Let. Go. Of. Me." I said calmly. But he just stood there staring at me, tighting his hold of my wrist. I'm going to tell him one more time, if he doesn't.....

"Ajusshi, if you don't let go-" but then he got punched in the face by Taemin.

"YAH YOU!!!" he started getting angry. Then he punched Taemin and he fell. OH MY GAWD. I was about to run to Taemin to help him but then someone came behind and grabbed my shoulders trying to stop me, I suppose it's one of his creeper 'friend'. He kicked Taemin in the stomach.

NO ONE DARES HURT ME OR ANYONE CLOSE TO ME.

Luckily he only used one hand to stop me, thinking I'm weak. I grabbed his arm then bent down and pretended like he was a potato sack that I was carrying then just threw him over my shoulder onto the ground!  YEAH! I didn't learn this for nothing. He was on the ground aching in pain and got scared then ran off.

MUAHHAHA

WAIT no this isn't time for evil laughing.  I quickly rushed to Taemin and then kicked the guy in the stomach. I know I could get into trouble but what else can I do?! Watch Taemin get hurt and then call the police? He got mad again and then guess what.? He came to me again and then I just grabbed his arm again and 'flipped' him onto the ground like the other guy. Ok we are on grass, he won't bleed =P if it was concrete then ouch. 

Who said I wanted to do this? I HAD TO.  He ran away as well just like the other guy. I watched him run away then looked back to Taemin.

"Taemin!" I tapped him on the shoulder.

"MiYoung..." he said weakly then fell onto the floor again.

"YAH TAEMIN WAKE UP!"

"WOW MIYOUNG THAT WAS SO COOL!" I turned around and saw SoYoung smiling and coming out of her hiding spot. "teach me!!"

"Yah SoYoung, no time for that!! TAEMIN!."

"*GASP* " she saw some blood and fainted as well. And lightly fell on the ground.

OH MY GAWD!! >_< IS THERE SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP!?

"ottoke......" I let out a tear.

 

=====