He's....

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

No One's POV

At the hospital.

He sat next to her, hoping she'd wake up. He knew she'd be fine once she wakes up, but he wanted to be with her.

"Jiyong, you should get some sleep." his mother told him.

"Aniyo. You can go first."

"The doctor said she'd be fine." she told him. But he insisted on staying. "*sigh*"

 

MiYoung's POV

I felt my body being on something soft.. It wasn't the chair or the cold floor. I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling, though it was dark.

I looked to my left, and then to the right side. I felt something on my hand. I lifted it up, there was a needle. I knew I was in the hospital. The needle is irritating.

I saw a guy sleeping on the side of the bed. I couldn't see who it was really well. It was dark. Could it be..

"GD?" I said. No reply, he was still sleeping.

"G.D." I said louder and got up.

"huh yeah? you're awake." he got up rubbing his eyes. Then hugged me.

"..... Jiyong?" I said once again. He let go.

"yeah?"

"ohh. nothing." I thought it would of been GD. But it was just Jiyong.

"was there someone else who came?" I asked him.

" aniyo.. well besides our parents. and the police."

"oh.."

"wae?"

"nothing, I thought I saw someone." I mumbled.

"wha?"

"Nothing.. you should go back and sleep. And, I'm going to sleep too now." I said and laid back on the bed.

"you sure?" he asked.

"yeah." I gave a weak smile.

"Ok, goodnight." he left.

"*sigh* it was just a dream ..." I closed my eyes.

 

* A few days later*

"MiYoung~"

"Eomma." I hugged her, I can finally leave now.

"Jiyong is such a good kid. He knew you were in trouble so quickly saved you~!" she said.

"save? what do you mean?"

"He found out you were in Taemin's basement."

"where did Taemin and SoYoung go?"

"well, they are still sorta being investigated and stuff... they found out that they were the ones who kidnapped you. *sigh* I never knew that they could be like that."

"oh.."

"Luckily we told you to break up with him, who knows what he could of done. But SoYoung, I seriously didn't know she could be like that."

"ohh.." was all I could say.

"she liked Jiyong?" my eomma asked.

"I think so." I said.

"Ah, but I can tell Jiyong likes you." she smiled.

"eh?"

-------

Oh  yeah, I remember Jiyong saying he wanted to go to the amusement park before. But then Taem-... ah.... I can't believe he was like that. *sigh*  I'll just call him. I picked up my phone and then someone called.

"yeobosayo?"

"hey, you feeling better?" Jiyong asked.

"I was just about to call you."

"Oh."

"you want to go to the amusement park?" I asked.

"eh?"

"what..?"

"why all of a sudden?" he asked.

"well, I remember before you asked me. But then something happened.. so yeah."

"Oh ok then. When do you want to go?"

"uhm.. are you busy tomorrow?"

"aniyo. Ok then, I'll come to-.. ahaa, right next door."

"hahaa, yeah." I laughed remembering the fact that we live close to each other.

I also wanted to thank Jiyong. He's.... actually... quite..... I don't know. Nice?..... Better than I thought he was, I suppose. Ah, I don't know.

Maybe the arranged marriage isn't that bad..?

 

=====