Realization?

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

I must find out who GD is.. I MUST..

*5 minutes later*

"*GASP* no.....he can't be."

Let's see, everytime when I talk to GD about something. For SOME reason Jiyong would laugh or answer my whatever thing I asked him.

Awkward~

And so, he said that he knows where I am?? Stalker.

What else. He........................................................

Cool, 'He' stands for Helium. Yes it does. For you people who know science, the periodic table of elements.

He says he goes to the same school as me? Well he SHOULD of sa- oh I think he did. He 'saved' me??

Sandara knows GD. If she knows, would Jiyong know? GD is in my school for sure since Sandara was looking for him.

But I didn't see her with another guy besides Jiyong at school. There is a possibility GD can be Jiyong. But why would he hide it away from me?

OHH SHT. If GD is Jiyong, then....... OHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO He knows my secret!

>_<

He. Knows. That. I. Like. Jiyong. Aka. Himself.

And then after he called me and came.. and was like happy and weirdo stuff. Wait.... HAPPY? hehe, does that mean he likes me back?! XD OK stop thinking about these weird things MiYoung.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" I yelled out loud in my room and lowered my head down.

BUT there is another possibility that GD isn't Jiyong.

I need to find Mr. or Mrs. Kwon....... and ask them about Sandara, or GD.

 

------------------------------

"neh, I wanted to ask you if.. you had Sandara's phone number? Because I wanted to ask her something..." I asked.

"sorry, we don't really keep in touch with Sandara that much. She changes her phone number quite often."

"ohh.. it's alright then."

"But what's the question you wanted to ask her?"

"It's quite embarassing.... but...... who is GD? Like she came to our school and then asked me and.... yeah."

"Hahahaha!!!" Mrs.Kwon laughed after hearing what I said.

"O.O what..?" I asked confused.

"You'll find out, don't worry." she said.

"But, who is it though?"

"You really want to know?" she asked. I nodded my head, yes.

"Ask Jiyong, he should know. They are quite close~" she said trying not to laugh again.

"Eh?"

 

-------------

OK this is getting more..... I don't know what the word is. But NO WONDER JIYONG IS WHATEVER LAUGHING OR SOMETHING WHEN I TELL GD SOMETHING EMBARASSING. They tell each other secrets! >=

Either.

a) GD is Jiyong

or

b) GD is Jiyong's best friend.

Hm......... But what if it's A? That'll be really embarassing... and if it's B, he'll wonder why and stuff.

I'll take a shot...... I will..... ask Jiyong now.

-------------------

 

"Jiyong, can I ask you something?"

"yea, you just did. And I don't know... CAN you?" he joked.

"Nevermind." I said and walked away.

"Wait." he came to me. "just ask." he smiled.

"Why are you so weird?" I asked something else.

"haha, is that it? Well I don't know this is me~"

"Hmmm.."

What colour shirt are you wearing?

GD: hm.. blue~

I looked at Jiyong's shirt. It was blue and white.. and some black. And..... Yeah you get the point.

"Jiyong..... uhm...."

"hm?" he looked at me.

"You're..... you...... you know GD right?" I finally asked.

 

=====