(Final Chapter)

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

Years later..... =P too lazy to think of what to put for the number of years. (weird names. I don't know much korean names.. google =P )

MiYoung's POV

"ChoHee, wake up." I tapped her shoulder lightly.

"hhmm." she was still half awake. I carried her out of her little bed and went downstairs.

"Appa..." she pouted as when she saw him.

"Eomma, this no make sense.." she rubbed her eyes.

"what doesn't make sense?" I asked her.

"I no get this!" she continued.

"what don't you get?" Jiyong walked closer to her.

"I see someone.... ever-we day when I sleeeep!"

"it's just a dream." I said.

"no! but wreally! he is like alway there and then we talk! but it happens everwee day! He never go away!"

"who is it then?" Jiyong asked.

"I donno!! That why I say this make no sense!"

*ding dong*

"I'll get the door, feed Cho Hee, she still didn't eat yet." Jiyong carefully took her in his arms.

"Then how does he look like, hm?" he asked her.

"OH! SoYoung!!" I gave her a hug.

"MiYoung!" we let go.

"OH, Hi Taemin. Long time no see." I noticed him beside her. Then in between was a little boy holding SoYoung's right hand and Taemin's left hand.

"HUH?! It dat duudee! Appa!! SEE!!" I turned around and noticed Cho Hee pointing to the little boy.

"Ah! It's you!!" the boy smiled happily and ran inside.

"Chin Ho! Don't run around." SoYoung and Taemin both came inside as well.

"Appa! Appa!" Cho Hee told Jiyong to put her down. Then she walked to who seems to be Chin Ho. Then poked his cheek.

"You are real!!" Cho Hee said.

"You too!!" Chin Ho smiled again and jumped around.

--------

"Well, it seems like those two are having fun.." we watched them run around the house.

"Be careful." SoYoung said.

"Soo... you two.. got married?" I smiled as I saw SoYoung and Taemin both having a ring on their finger.

"Uhmm. yeah..." SoYoung started to blush.

"So. How old is your daughter?" SoYoung asked me back.

"Cho Hee's 4 years old."

"Really? Same is Chin Ho. When was she born?"

"On the 6th of May. What about Chin Ho?"

"Oh my god! Chin Ho was born on the 5th of May!"

"Chin Ho's only one day older than Cho Hee!" Taemin added in.

"Chincha?!!" Jiyong and I were both surprised.

"Did you two get what happened when we came? It seemed like they've met each other earlier or something." SoYoung asked.

"Well, this morning she's been saying how she keeps on seeing this other boy, in her dreams, when she sleeps." I answered.

"Omo! That's like what Chin Ho said too! And he's been wanting to see this girl in real life!"

"Omo! Then it must be.... WOW!" then our attention went back on the kids.

"you still haven't told me your name!" Chin Ho said.

"my name is Cho Hee! Kwon Cho Hee. what bout you?"

"Chin Ho. Lee Chin Ho."

"Hehee" they both smiled.

Looks like they can see and talk to each other in their dreams when they sleep?

GD: Yup... must be.. just like us.. except I don't know how Chin Ho-

Me: OMG Would it be... Taemin and SoYoung are like us too!?! Except for us we can talk to each other like this?! They can.. SEE each other when they are not beside each other?

GD: maybe.. But I like ours better.

I turned around to look at Jiyong.

"who knows." he smiled. I smiled back.

 

-----------------------

Author's Note:

OMO!!! IT ENDED!!!  I HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!

THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS!!!

You know, I would list your names below, but it'll take a while. And I'm a bit lazy. As you know it took me soo long just to update this final chapter.

Feel free to ask questions in the comment section below! ^^

Please read my other current stories~! (the ones I usually update)