You Embarrass Me.

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

"What we have a test today?!!" I said in shock.

"Yeah, didn't you know?"

"NO!! Did you study??" I asked Jiyong while opening my binder and quickly flipping through the pages to review.

"Yeah. I thought you were studying too since you were in your room for a long time after dinner. And it was all quiet."

"Uhhhhh. I wasn't studying yesterday! I was just sleepiing and playing on my phone!!"

"For that long?"

"Well I did homework too... Just not the studying part!!"

"....."

"Ohh no.. I'm going to fail!" I cried. Not literally CRYING. But yeah.

"OK CLASS Put away your books and seperate your desks!" The teacher yelled out.

Can't we just get at least 5 minutes to review?!?!

GD: If you studied, you won't need to review again.

Me: BUT I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!

GD: Woh so loud!

Me: NOOOOO..

The teacher handed out the test papers. Oh god. I'm going to fail!!!! It's 2 pages DOUBLE SIDED. OTTOKE!!!!??

I read the questions and out of all of them, I only knew how to answer half of it.

I kept on flipping back through the pages over and over again. I could see from the corner of my eye that Jiyong had no problem doing it. He would read the questions and then answer right away.  I waited.. and waited..... T_T there's only 10 minutes left!!!!!

Me: Jiyong....?

GD: yeah?

Me:..... what is question #5 asking?

GD: (says whatever)

Me: Ohh.

GD: get it?

Me: Noo... can you help me...?

GD: with?

Me: questionssss numbersss.. (whatever)

GD: ......

Me: are you done?

GD: I'm on the last page.

Me: Jiyong...will you do something for me?

GD: depends.

Me: can you-

GD: don't tell me you're going to cheat.

Me: Just once!! PLEASE JIYONG JUST THIS TIME!!!!

GD:.. that's cheating.

Me: BUT PLEASE JIYONG!!!!!!

GD: No.

Me: Jiyong~~~ (aygeo)

GD: UGH. Fine.

Me: hehehe. thank you. saranghae~~

GD: this is what you do to me with your aygeo!!

 

^-^

"hehe, thank you Jiyong~" I smiled after when we left the class.

"you're welcome, but next time remember to-" he suddenly stopped.

GD: remember to study!

"Ok then~" I knew he didn't want to say it out loud because if he did, then someone might over hear and think I cheated... which I did =P

"And now I deserve something.." he said.

"For what?"

"Hmmmhm, I don't know~" he smiled at me and puffed one side of his cheek out.

*poke* I poked his puffed cheek causing the air to come out with a weird sound.

"bwhhh~!"

"AHHAAHA" I laughed.

"Yah!"

"Ewie Jiyong, you released gas..HAHAA." I joked.

"Yah, that doesn't make a difference. You sitll owe me." he said.

"No, no. It's ok.. At least not at school!" I said.

"Why?"

"It's embarassing gosh."

GD: No. There's some people that are worse! They make out in the hallways!

Me: That's them. Not me. =P

GD: ........ but it's just a little peck on the cheeks~

Me: NO! Peer pressure!! You evil!

GD: fine... what about at home then? I'll help you with your homework and next time on the tests, if you do it everytime~

Me: ehhh. Fine, since its not in public.. and I won't be embarassed as much... you win -.-

GD: YES.

Me: WAIT. EVERYTIME?! I take that back.

GD: No can do.

Me: Fine.

---

"Yay. We are finally home! I'm so tired..." I layed on the couch and then closed my eyes.

"Yah.." I opened my eyes. It was Jiyong.

"Oh sorry." I got off the couch and headed upstairs but then he held onto my arm.

"What?" He puffed up his cheek again.

"Aish.. fine." I looked around. And then quickly pecked his cheek.

"YAH!" I smacked his arm.

"What.. you didn't say I couldn't quickly turn around when you were about to do it.." he stuck out his tongue and left.

Aish... >_>  yeah. So I was about to kiss his cheek but then he just quickly turned around making his face face mine... His face face mine.. hm.. uh yeah. And then .. >_> I techincally didn't kiss his cheek. Which you should know what I mean.

I turned around to go back upstairs but then I saw... SEUNGRI.

"D-did you just see that?" I asked him.

"HMM. I don't know? Was it the conversation you two just had? Or was it something else?? HMHMMM." he teased and walked off.

"Ahh.." I covered my face from embarassment with my hands and quickly went upstairs.

 

=====