Valentine's Day?

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

I open my locker finding a small bouquet of flowers..... who would give these? AND HOW DID THEY OPEN MY LOCKER? If it was just a card, ok I realize you can slide it through, but a BOUQUET? Good thing it's small enough to fit into my bag, I'm not going to be carrying this with everyone staring at me. I'll just leave it here until I go home.

School was a little different today, some people were holding hands. Wearing red and pink >_>  I'm just wearing a white tee with..... a little bit of pink/red.

I went to the bathroom to tie up my hair, I don't like it being down sometimes. It gets in my way when I'm doing something. Then I saw SoYoung as well, we started talking for a while.

 

"MiYoung, you planning to give chocolates to anyone?" SoYoung asked.

"No. why are you?"

"hmm...." she smiled the other way and blushed a bit. Obviously for Jiyong. "so. what would you do if some guy gave you chocolates?"

"ahah are you serious? does it look like anyone likes me? NO I don't think so." I answered my own question. "well depends on who it is. I'll reject them in different ways" I smiled. MUAHAAHA  "unless if it's expensive good tasting chocolate, it'll be hard for me not to eat it. I COULD just eat it and reject them in the end right?  huhuhuhu" I'm so evil.    "what about you?" I asked her back.

"if it's Jiyong, then of course!" she replied happily. Ehh.......

"are you serious you really are going to give it to him?" no offense, but if he rejects her..... I dont know what I'll do. I'm not going to do anything bad, but I seriously won't know what to do if she comes back to me crying.

"yeah, but how should I give it to him?" she starts practising in the mirror.

"how should I know >_> , wait, couldn't you of just gave it to him this morning when he drove us??"

"yeah...... but....... I wasn't ready yet!"

"whatever. I'm going to class." I went out and saw a lot of people, COUPLES. There should be a day for singles. Not just couples >_>

And so the day was just like any other school day. Except no homework! Woohoo!

I was planning to get another drive home by Jiyong but then I didn't want to feel like a third wheel. SoYoung is probably going to give him the chocolates or whatever. I just said that I had something to do after school so they can leave first, but I actually don't. I'm just sitting by my locker while doing .... oh wait I don't have any homework. Well I'm just reviewing, reading over notes and stuff. *Sigh* what a lonely day..... meanwhile, let's talk to GD!

Hey! what 'cha doing?

GD: being bored.

Me: oh, same.

GD: ohh..?  You're not busy with anything?

Me: What? No....? No homework, no work today and... yeah still at school just sitting on the floor beside my locker *sigh*

GD: really?

Me: yeah.... so how's you're day going?

GD: could of been better I guess. You?

Me: I don't care about Valentine's Day. What's the point.?

GD: well if you liked someone then-

I didn't pay attention to what he was saying.  "MiYoung?" someone called out. I looked to my right and saw Taemin.

Me: oh, I'll talk to you later.

"Hey." I got up.

"Why are you still here?" he asked.

"I should be asking you that too. Why are YOU here as well?"

"Ohh. I don't know."

"Hmm. Ok then...... I guess I'll go now." I picked up my stuff and started to walk off.

"wait, MiYoung. Are you taking the bus?" I turned around.

"eh. Maybe my sister might drive? I'll just call her" I took out my phone. "what..... no battery aish.. bad day" I mumbled.

 

-----

"I'm home" I closed the door, took off my shoes and went straight to my room. I put away my stuff and saw something on my table. I picked it up and it was a single red rose...? I wonder why this is here. Which reminds me of the tiny bouquet I got today, it's like lavender/purple?. Who in the world gave me these? I don't know much about flowers, I just follow the orders or whatever stuff. If I'm not wrong, it's like basic knowledge, red roses are like love?? And then.... lavender/purple is like love at first sight? Whatever, they're almost all the same.

*knocks* "Hey MiYoung,  yeah I don't know. There was just that rose thing with a small piece of paper to it that says For:MiYoung at the door, so I just put it in your room. Like some tag thingy"

"ohhh.. ok..." I replied.

"who gave it?"

"how should I know...?"

"And there's two, ouh~ must be two different people? Huh?" she teased.

"No clue."

"K then." she closed the door and left.

"Now.... there must be some sort of mystery thing to this.." I said to myself. I started examining every single detail these flowers had. And finally I found a tiny card!

"To: MiYoung.

<3

From:  =) "

What?! What the... =.=   that's the message? A heart.? And from 'happy face' ?? Seriously. And I don't really recognize this writing, someone probably wrote it for that person, or I don't know who that is in the first place. *sigh* I have a feeling it was Taemin. But then who's the other person? Think MiYoung think..!! GD? what, no. He doesn't even know where I live! Unless..... he stalked me O.O

I wanna call SoYoung, and ask her how-. Nah, imagine he rejected her then I won't know what to do. And if he didn't, I don't want to bother them. It's best to call her later. OMG what if she asks me about Taemin? >_>

Speaking of him, I don't remember really talking to him today. Was he avoiding me? Hm... I don't care. I took a shower, ate dinner, and blah blah blah. And then fell asleep.

 

I see me and SoYoung walking home? Well it was away from the school. "hey look, it's Jiyong. Hello! =) " SoYoung said happily.

I see him and then turn back around, in front of me was another guy then he turned around too. "Hey GD." I said. But after saying that, I turned back around and realized they had the exact same faces?!!? What's going on?!  "HEY SOYOUNG, WHY DO THEY LOOK THE SAME?! BUT JUST WEARING DIFFERENT JACKETS?"

 

I woke up, I don't know why. The dream just disappeared and I'm back in my bed again. 11:57PM.  Eh? Whatever. Then I just went back to sleep.

 

I see myself in the classroom. Jiyong sits beside me like the usual. The teacher is talking and for some reason I took out my phone? I called GD appearently, how do I have his number? He picked up. I looked beside me and saw Jiyong talking on his phone? Someone called him?

"Hello...?" I said on the phone.

"Hey MiYoung" GD said, which at the same time Jiyong did too..... smiling at me... awkward

 

 

=====