GD

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV
 

"You sure you don't need any help?" he asked.

"Neh, I can take care of them." I replied.

"Ok then."

"Thank you! Bye.!" I closed the door.

"MiYoung? what. who was that?" SoYoung asked waking up.

"Just a random advertising sales person." It was actually Jiyong. I would of punched his face but then he was the one who helped me, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't of known what to do to be honest.

"Ohh..... so how did we end up in your house?" I just ignored her.

"Mi.... MiYoung??" Taemin said opening his eyes, trying to get up from the sofa but he seems very weak and fell back.

"Yeah?" I sat beside him, happy that he woke up.

"MiYoung....." he closed his eyes once more.

"you want water or something?" I got up.

"aniyo..... can you .... *cough* can.. you........ before I go..."

"What? what are you talking about?? GO?" I didn't understand what he wanted to say. He's not going to die is he? omg. WHY WOULD HE?

"MiYoung, I dont know when I'll leave soon..." WHAT OMG HE CANT DIE. My eyes started to fill with tears.

"I have one wish.... Will you....... *cough* be my girlfriend.?" ..... I remained silent, staring at him, still with tears.

"Oh my gawd Taemin....." SoYoung said quietly, and sadly.

"Tae... min.... I..." How could I say this? I ... *Sigh* "I'm going to the bathroom for a sec.." I walked away, SoYoung followed.

"MiYoung, just say yes......... look at him.... he's..... " SoYoung said quietly to me.

"SoYoung, you know me. I.......*sigh*" why does life have to be that hard with only a limited amount of time to answer a question?!!? >_>

"can't you just .... make him happy at least before..... ....... he....... MiYoung, please...." I guess I have no other choice. I don't want him to go being sad too. Ok I've made my decision.

"Taemin...." I walked back, he's sleeping. OMG IS HE REALLY SLEEPING?

"Taemin!" I called out once more.

Phew, he woke up but then started to close his eyes again.

"OK! I will be your girlfriend! Just don't..." I hugged him tightly, but not too tight or else he'll suffocate. I'm doing this.... just because....

"Really MiYoung?!" He hugged me back, he sounded ALIVE again. I broke the hug.

"Taemin.." I looked at him smiling.

"yeah?" he continued smiling. I just stared at him and blinked a few times.

"you're..... ALIVE!"

"What? You'd think I'd die?! NO! What were you thinking? *cough* yeah, I think I need water...... and I feel sleepy, what time is it? And yeah.. I think I should go. home." he started to clear his throat.

Are you serious? IT WAS JUST A MISUNDERSTANDING?! "GO" MEANS GO HOME!?! WOW  =.=

I could of taken back what I just said, but I already said it. I can't say 'just kidding!' anymore now. And he already asked me twice. I guess I'll try and see if this works out. I mean, it can't be that bad right? Just the fact that he could distract me from school, make me cry, LIKE NOW >=(    what else.......?   But I know him well enough to know that he won't do those things. I'm pretty sure he won't cheat, argue a lot and whatever stuff.

"Wait.... but.... I don't want anyone to know this.... is that ok with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course!" he smiled again.

"BUT I DO!!! I KNOW~!" SoYoung said. Which reminds me, should I beat up Ji-.. nah, he did help me right?  "*yawn* I'm tired, I'm going to go home now... bye~"

"Oh yeah SoYoung, why did you even faint? =.= " I asked.

"ohhhh..... uhm.... well Taemin looked dead. That was the scariest thing ever. And I think the dude's finger nail cut him a bit, there's like a line of dried blood under his eye. Yeah got to go now BYE!" she slammed the door closed. I looked at Taemin. I looked closely at his eye, yeah there is dried blood and he has a bruise on his cheekbone too.

"what?" he asked.

"nothing. and you........" I glared at him wondering when he'll leave too.

"AH, my legs hurt. I don't think I can go home. Can I sleep here?" he acted out.

"Yah, not pretending" I smacked his arm lightly.

"AOUWH, that hurt..." he pouted.

"get up." I said.

"No really, my legs do hurt..."

"*sigh* "

"and my parents would freak out if they saw this!" he pointed to his own face.

"and they won't freak out if they found out you're sleeping here?" I said back.

----------------------

Jiyong's POV

I wonder how she's doing.

*ding dong*

I walk to the door, I look at the tiny screen, seeing MiYoung waiting outside...... I knew she'd need my help. I open the door.

"hey."

"hi. uhm..... Jiyong- oh wait who's that..." she looked to the direction where her apartment was. I peeked too then I turned back, I mean.....  WE both turned around at the same time.  OH MY GAWD. Our faces are so close.

"*gasp* sorry.." she looked embarassed and moved back a bit.

"sorry too... and who's that at your door?"

"I dont know..." I can tell that she's afraid to go back knowing there's some stranger there.

"Why don't you come in for now until he leaves." I suggested.

"Ok.."

-

MiYoung's POV

WOW OMG His house looks nice X_X and there's a lot of shoes on the shoe rack. A LOT. For some reason his place seems bigger than mine, HMM, and I'm pretty sure all apartments like inside are relativily the same but why does his seem bigger? It looks nice inside.

"you want water?" he asked.

"No it's alright." I looked around.

"you know you can sit right?"

"ohh.." I sat down. "do you live alone?" I asked STILL looking around.

"yeah.. and you wanted to ask me something? else before that?" Wow really? I wonder how he could afford those shoes.....

"ah, yeah I-" Then my phone rang. "sorry." I picked it up, it was Taemin. "oh ok." I said.  "sorry Jiyong I think I should go back now."

"what about that other dude?" oh yeah.

"I'm pretty sure he should of left by now. Well see you tomorrow!"

-

"Taemin." I said.

"yeah?" he was holding a bag of stuff.

"what's that?" I pointed.

"CLOTHES!" he took them out. They were pajamas, and his school uniform. is he serious?! =.=       wth...... w.t.h.

"*sigh*  was there someone who rang the doorbell?" I asked.

"Yup. He was my butler dude. And the guy that drives." he said putting them back in.

"ohh, that dude." now I remember. Somewhat.

"and you told me to ask Jiyong for pajamas..... =.= "

"well........"

"Ok. I'm going to take a shower first." I said.

"OKK!" he the TV.

----

I got out of the shower, didn't see Taemin in the living room he left the TV on! Ugh, electricity waster. Don't call me cheap. Conserving electricty is better for the environment too! The electricity is generated by power plants or whatever you want to call them, most likely not solar pannels they cost a lot. And those power plants create pollution and blah blah blah. And talking about this reminds me of geography that I learned. Hydro-electricity, what else? I dont remember because I dont like geography!! Ok done my speech.

I went back to my room, finding Taemin there!?! WHAT IS HE DOING IN MY ROOM?!

"Taemin!?" I said shocked.

"Oh hey."

"what are you doing...? in my room....?"

"giving myself a tour! And yay you kept the flowers!" he brought them up to my face. "but who gave you this? Oh did your boss like give a free single rose to everyone or something?" he started sniffing it. OK then.

"sure.." I don't even know who gave that! I don't even know why I'm keeping it. I should throw it out later.

"Oh and you can take a shower, I already put clean towels in there. And... since you already explored my house, you can sleep in the guest bedroom"

"OKKIE!!"

It's 10:21 PM, says my alarm clock. >_>

Hmmmm...

HEY

GD: hello.

Me: So what are you doing?

GD: I WAS planning to sleep

Me: Ok then, goodnight!

GD: No wait.

Me: waiting.

GD: erh, nevermind.

Me: ok then? And... by the way.. .....

Wait should I tell him or no?

GD: what.?

Me:........ nevermind you'll find out later. Most likely.

GD: If I'll find out later, why can't I find out now!!! *happy*

Me: Fine, guess.

GD: I don't know.

Me: I FOUND OUT THAT GD STANDS FOR GARBAGE DISPOSAL!!!!!! And garbage dump. And its in the science periodic table. Just remembered.

GD: Gee thanks. Garbage disposal.

Me: AHAHA YUP!! I'm a genius.

----

I walked out of my room, finding the guest bedroom door opened and empty. The bedsheets are straight and so is the pillow. I guess he left? Whatever. Oh nevermind.

"goodmorning MiYoung~"

"morning Taemin.."

"he's going to drive us to school today ok?"

"ohh, ok sure."

The doorbell rang, must be SoYoung telling me to go. Wait, but does she still want Jiyong to drive? I opened the door and it was Jiyong.

"hey you ready?"

"what.?"

"school remember?"

"oh yeah but.." I turn around looking at Taemin.

"Oh hey hyung." Taemin said.

"Heyy.  And SoYoung said she's taking the bus, so she left early already." Jiyong continued. Yeah beacuse she doesn't want to see a douchebag like you.
   "wait Taemin, why are you wearing pajamas?"

"oh uhm yeah, he was sleeping here. Because appearently, his legs were hurting. And by the looks of it now, it seems to have been 98% better." I said the last part sarcastically .

"yeah I'll change now." he looked at himself.

"sooooo...... I'm going to school with Taemin. So you can leave first if you want" I said.

"alright then... see you at school" he sorta smiled.

"ok see you later" I slowly closed to door.

---------

We arrived at school together and there was a girl looking for someone I suppose. I don't think she comes to this school. A new student? Seems a bit older than us.

"Excuse me?" she asked nicely.

"Neh?"

"Sorry to bother you two but-" I looked at Taemin then back to her. "do you by any chance now GD? he's in the same grade as you I think"

"What?? GD?" I asked surprised.

"who's GD?" Taemin looked at me.


=====