Jiyong

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

"yeah and then she asked me where GD, was? Do you know who he is?" I asked.

*Jiyong's cellphone rings*

"ohh sorry." he picked his phone up. "wwhat? ok then......... bye" he hung up.

"Sorry MiYoung, I got to go." he got up.

"oh it's alright." I got up and opened the door for him. "bye"

"*SIGH* who the heck is GD then....? G, G G G G G G G Ji... Gee.. *sigh*  OH MY GAWD I could of asked Sandara. shoot. Now I don't even know where she is..."

-----

A month has passed (LOL) with me and Taemin 'dating'. I still only think of him as a best friend though...  I suppose people have started to noticed. This is really getting no where. I feel sorta bad, he likes me but I don't....  Too bad Sandara just disappeared like that, Jiyong probably scared her off or something.

GD: hey MiYoung

Wow, ok, he talked to me first? usually I would be the one talking... ok.

Me: Hello.

GD: are you sure you and Taemin aren't dating?

Me: what?...uhm.....

Yeah he asked me last time.

GD: TELL ME~~!

Me: fine, yes I am......

GD: I knew it! No wonder you two are always like together and stuff.

Me: yeah yeah. WAIT, how come you ALWAYS know what I'm doing??

GD:..... I'm...... ugh. Like I said before, it's called magic.

Me: WILL YOU EVER TELL ME?!?!

GD: ........ maybe.

Me: ok then tell me NOW.

GD: Magic.

Me:  you're so mean! I'm not talking to you anymore.

GD: Ok.

"UGH! meanie head.... I must find out who GD is... I can't be talking to some creeper dude like this, someone I don't know. Like a penpal." Then at this moment, someone texted me.  '1 New Message.'  I'm not going to bother opening it. Then I got another text message. Who is it omg. I checked my phone, the first one was from Jiyong, the second one was Taemin.  "i don't want to read this.." I threw my phone on my bed.

----

I rang the doorbell, then someone opened the door.

"hey SoYoung!" I smiled.

"Oh hey. come in." she said.

"Oh, were you practising piano?" I saw music books on her piano thingy.

"ohh yeah, this new piece my teacher gave."

"cool can I listen?"

"sure. =) "

-

I came back home after about... 2 hours? Time passes by fast when you're at a friend's house. And then I went to my room. I checked my phone and it said..  "5 New Messages,  3 Missed Calls" Ok good, not that much text messages.

From Jiyong: Hello~!

From Taemin: Hey Miyoung~! What are you doing?

From Taemin: I called you! You didn't pick up =(

Then there was another message, from... my sister?  ; MiYoung, why didn't you pick up? We're coming tomorrow.

What?? Who's we? Oh.... family.

From Jiyong: I'm bored! =(

Yeah and as you can tell, the three missed calls are from those three. I took a shower, changed my clothes and layed on my bed. Then started playing on my phone and fell asleep. Then got awoken by a strange noise. O.O

Omg what was that?.... I got so scared that I didn't move from my bed...

I'm going to call SoYoung..

"yeobosayo?" I whispered.

"Hey MiYoung."

"SoYoung.. help" I whispered again.

"What? Why are you whispering?"

"SoYoung.. can you come to my place for a second?"

"Sure"

I waited and waited, still couldn't sleep. Someone was there... at my door. OMG I'm so !@%^ scared. HWOUHUOHYSUOHYDOUWYOUDYUOBNY*(E@(*E&C(*W&ND)SN)SSN>ONUSOIUNIUWOIUIQOYIOEV WY *more random letters*   *panicking*

Then SoYoung called my phone. "MiYoung! Come out quickly."

"Noo~! " I said. still so scared.

"No seriously, Jiyong is like sleeping at your door!" She laughed a bit. What.. seriously? I got out of my bed, still a bit afraid, so I randomly got a broom, in case. Ok ok I know I know, you know that I can beat up people. But this time at night, I should have .... well not attacking weapons. But something with me incase. I opened my door then Jiyong fell inside. "AH!" I got scared. I would of attacked him but I realized it was him.

"yeah..... I don't know what happened." SoYoung said. Oh he's holding keys, probably he wanted to open the door but didn't work because this is MY apartment. I took the keys out of his hand and tried opening his apartment door... it worked. 

"what are you doing MiYoung?" SoYoung asked.

"SoYoung, help me." we started dragging Jiyong to his house. I the light and WOW this place is a mess.

"what in the world happened here?" I said. Then we eventually got Jiyong to sit on the sofa.... well then he started to slide back off the sofa.

"ugh.... he's so heavy..." I said.

"oh, I shoot I should go. I was like microwaving something." and with that, SoYoung left.

"wow this place is a mess." I started cleaning it up. I don't know why I'm doing this...... cans of beer laying around. Why was he drinking? or was there some party at his house? Eeehh.. >_<

"........ whyy..." he mumbled. What the.

"why what?" I said.

"I'm .... I'm actually..... Ji..............." he fell asleep. Well he was already half sleeping in the first place.

"yeah... you're Jiyong, of course I know that babo."

"I....... I...... like........" he said. LOL he likes what? Well I like ice cream. Oh My Gawd. Ice cream I want to eat some right now, maybe I should buy some tomorrow. what time is it? I look at the clock and it says 11:03PM.

He rolled fell off the sofa.... great.

"ahh.." he rubbed his head.

 

No One's POV

"MiYoung....... I'm actually..... Ji...... G........G..D...." he said while still sleeping. But too late now, MiYoung left like 2 minutes ago.

"I.... like you MiYoung... why... why'd you have to be with.....- *snores* " WOW. Great falling asleep AGAIN.

*Next Morning*

"AHHHH..... my head hurts.." Jiyong woke up, finding himself sleeping on the floor.

"woah. when did this place get so clean?" he got up from the floor. Well it WAS clean at first, just that after a month it became like a total mess and now clean again. "and.... how did I end up sleeping on the floor? how'd I get home.?"

----

"U-uppa.... Eomma.... aree. ARE You serious?!" MiYoung got up from her seat.

"MiYoung, calm down" her sister told her.

"This isn't fair though!!!! " she shouted.

"MiYoung.." her mother said.

"HMPM." she sat back down.

"MiYoung, this is for your own good." her uppa said.

"MY own??! HUH YEAH RIGHT. You just wanted this because his family is rich or whatever. To 'expand' your businnes." she said rudely.  "your business is already good enough.." she wanted to laugh at what she just said herself. Then an idea popped up in her head. "BUT I don't even know this guy! How do you expect me to be with him GOSH!"

"that's why we are telling you to meet him now."

"I don't even know what the heck his name is..." she rolled her eyes.

"You will later."

"yeah sure.... Oh and I have a boyfriend already." beat that! she thought.

"and who would that be?" her father asked.

"Taemin." she said back.

"AHAHA are you serious?" her parents laughed. At least he's better than the random stranger, AT LEAST I KNOW HIM she thought.

"honey, I don't get why you like him" they tried to stop laughing.

True, I don't. Just as a friend I do. Miyoung thought again.

"Ok then. " they said.

"Oh so you're not telling me to date and marry that random guy now!?!" MiYoung got all excited.

"We didn't say that." her father said.

"what we mean is-" her mother said.

"break up with Taemin." her sister finished it off, and took a sip of the tea.

"w-w-w what!?!" *plan of idea telling them that she has a boyfriend so they won't force her to marry the dude.... Failed.*

 

=====