Chapter 15

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

THIS IS SO NOT FAIR. SOOOOO not fair!! AISH.  >=(

hm.... there is one way I could deal with this.. I will runaway. Yes runaway, they won't be able to find me. But I still have to go to school.

Small flashback

"we'll be meeting him and his family next week. So we'll give you a week to break up with Taemin."

"when next week?"

"..... Saturday"

End of flashback

Huh, So I have a week to prepare. I took out most of my clothes and put it into my luggage. I know this is stupid, but 'come on, it's just a few days. Friday after school I'll leave then come back Monday morning. What else?? Yes I should take all my money in case. What if that doesn't work? They'll be too busy looking for me anyways and forget about it. Oh no , they might delay the date for me to meet him then. Euhm..... I'll fake to be sick. Nah, they won't believe me. They might even tell them to come to my house and visit me!! EVEN WORSE. Oh yeah.. Muhahah I can just sneeze at the 'prince' dude. Pshh, for sure I'll scare him off.

But the problem is, how will I tell Taemin? I can ask SoYoung to tell him for me but...... he'll want to ask me about it either way.

WHO IS THE GUY ANYWAYS?! Ah, I get it. They probably don't want me to know who he is until I meet him because he might be a weirdo ugly guy and they'll know I'll do anything to ruin it for them.

Ok I got it all planned out, after school on Friday, I'll just eat a lot to stuff my stomache, then I'll bring a lot of snacks and cup noodles and go to the hotel and stay there for a while. They won't find me. If I stay at SoYoung's place, they would find me. Ohh yeah they'll ask her where I am too. I don't think I'll tell her then. But I still need to tell someone..... who....?...... GD..... YEAH! They'll never figure out who he is. I don't even know who he is myself. Or Taemin? They'll haunt him down until he tells them. Who else... who else..... Ji.Yong.... wait what's his last name again..? ugh......................................................... no clue.

Kim MiYoung

Song SoYoung..

Lee Taemin..

Garbage Dump/Disposal. (GD)

.....something? Jiyong........

 

Nah. They'd probably ask everyone as to where I am anyways.

-------------

 

So far the week has been running smoothly. Now all I gotta do is tell Taemin. One more day to go.

 

"Taemin..... I. gotta tell you something."

"what?" he smiled

"you see..... I-" I stopped.

"wae? continue!"

"Taemin, I ..... UGH. Sorry, We have to break up." I finally said it.

"w-WHAT?!"

"Sorry but we can't be together."

"MiYoung, are you ok?" he brought his hand up to my forehead.

"Taemin. Stop. And yes I am ok" I said.

"Mi....MiYoung .... STOP joking" he laughed.

"No Taemin, I'm being serious." he stopeed laughing and stared at me for a while, starting to tear up.

"*sigh* Sorry Taemin." I said and left, running out of the school. That seemed so easy. I quickly got a cab/taxi and went home. I got my stuff and headed out, down to the lobby.

I got into the cab, and then suddenly.    *BOOM*

I saw myself laying there on the floor.

 

" *GASP*  *heavy breathing*" I got up of my bed. I quickly looked at the time and it said 1:03AM.. I checked my phone to see the date, and it said it was Monday. Luckily it was only a dream.

"*sigh* why should I even avoid him?" He can't be THAT bad can he? I'm pretty sure my parents would at least want me to be with someone ....... good? I guess. Someone who's not like ugly, shorter than me andddddd.... yeah you get the point.

I took out my clothes and put it back into my closet.

At least I wouldn't have to be with Taemin, whom I don't have feelings for-  HEY but what if I don't have feelings for THAT other person either? They'll just force me to be with him anyways. Not fair.

*SIGH* I look out the window, the stars are pretty I guess. "do I really have to?"

 

-----------

Ok this is for real now, no joke. It's Friday. Tomorrow is the day.

"Taemin.... I gotta tell you something."

"Taemin, we gotta break up." I repeated myself over and over again.

"Taemin..... I don't-"  I practised saying it.

"Hey MiYoung, so why did you call me?" he said. I turned around.

"OH! uhm. yeah. Taemin you see...." this reminds me of the dream I had again.

"go on" he said. I took a deep breath and finally said it.

"You see, I don't know how to say it. But I gotta say it. And I must say it. I never knew this would happen and.. And I don't know how you're going to react to this but I just have to say it and-"

"just say it." he laughed. "WAIT .. nothing happened right??"

"what??" I asked confused.

"nothing happened, right?" he whispered.

"huh....?" I have no clue what the- ,

"you've been acting weird lately... and...... MiYoung, did SOMEONE FORCE YOU?!?! OH MY GAWD I'M GOING TO BEAT THAT PER-"

"YAH Taemin calm down. What are you talking about?"

"your stomach" he pointed at my stomach. what... is he calling me fat now?

"you're calling me fat?" I asked.

"........"

"OHHHHHHHHH.. I get it now.... WHAT NO TAEMIN. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? I just ate alot, so my stomach is a little bloated.....gosh..."

"Oh ok good. I thought it was something else for a sec" he mumbled. "so yeah, you wanted to say something?" he calmed down.

-silence-  after he asked that.

It took me a while...

 

 

 

 

 

"Taemin, let's break up." I finally said it.

"what?"

"Taemin, let's-" he covered my mouth from me saying it again, then put down his hand and looked somewhere else with teary eyes.

"Mianhe..." I was about to leave but then-

"MiYoung..... why? Did I do something wrong?"

"No its not tha-"

"WHy?? Give me another chance. Please." He said holding my arm....

*ring~~!! school's over*

"Sorry Taemin."  I swung his hand off me. And walked away leaving him..... there...

Well, at least I don't have to pretend now.

-

I wake up... brushed my teeth took a shower and blah blah blah. Changed my clothes to what I usually wear. Casual. A tshirt, with a new sweater that I haven't worn for a longgggg time, and some skinnies on. (whichever sweater you like in real life =P )

Then as I was tieing my hair up, the door rang. I quickly went to see who it was and it was no other than my parents.

"MiYoung~!" they smiled then back to a serious face when they saw what I was wearing.

"I'd knew you'd wear something like that. Here wear this." my eomma handed me a bag... shopping bag.. I didn't bother looking into it until I went to change in my room. *just imagine your favourite pretty/cute outfit that you'd wear to a fancy restaurant or whatever, I'm being lazy atm*

"Omg..... the heels..... they are soo pretty oh my gawd!" I whispered to myself.

"MiYoung, you ready" she knocked on my door.

"Nehh~" I opened the door.

"Now......." she entered my room after looking at what I was wearing then put some light makeup on me.

"Yahh...... eomma..... what are you doing?" I whined as she put some lip gloss on me, not moving because it might smduge and my face would be sticky and I'd have to wash it off.

 

----

We entered the restaurant... OH MY GAWD. This place is like..... WOW..  Holy crap. And did you know CRAP stands for something in art??

Contrast

Repetition

Alignment

Proximity.

 

Appearently, they reserved a room there?... You know how sometimes in SOME restaurants, I guess there's like small rooms?......thingies....... I don't know how to describe it if you don't know what I'm talking about. But I know what I'M talking about for myself.

They opened the door for us and we went in. I saw his parents first then..... an empty spot? They greeted and blah blah I did too. >_> introduced each other.... etc.

They said that their son, whoever that is, was late so basically we have to wait before I can actually meet that dude. I excused myself to to go the bathroom. No I didn't need to go. I just went in to waste some time instead of waiting.

I looked into the mirror. "This.... does not seem like me.." I touched my hair. "Why do I even need to be like this? I should be me. If my parents really want me to marry that guy.... >_> psh. I don't even know what I'm saying now."

I came out of the bathroom and then went back to the room place. I opened the door, my parents were gone. And so was his. Then I saw ... HIM ??? ARE YOU SERIOUS? THAT GUY?! He looked at me back.

"erhm..... sorry, I think I came in the wrong room." I closed the door

There's no turning back now, I'm already here. AND I'M PRETTY SURE ITS THAT DUDE.  Unless if I go back to the bathroom and hide there, which eomma would find me. Or I leave this place. How??

 


=====