Stolen

I Never Knew You Existed (AKA Existence)

MiYoung's POV

Taemin's been scaring me lately. SoYoung told me to meet her up at the park. She lives right next to me, I don't know why she told me to go to the park. I saw her sitting on the bench.

"SoYoung?" she turned around.

"why'd you- *MMMMHHM!! HMH!!*" someone covered my mouth from behind. I used my self defense skills. (a/n: yes, for gym someone came to teach about self defense)

I stepped to my right, as if I was doing lunges, then elbowed that person over THERE. If it was a guy, ouchie, if it was a girl, it would still hurt. Elbowing someone anywhere hurts. Yeah I did it really hard, but the person still covered my mouth with a towel. I felt dizzy.. my vision was blurring.....

 

No One's POV

The whatever they put on the towel was strong, making her faint. MiYoung was about to fall onto the ground, then someone caught her. They took her to a car and drove off. They tied her hands and feet together.

After a few hours she finally woke up.

 

MiYoung's POV

I tried to move, but I realized that I was tied up. I opened my eyes, it was pitch black. Then I realized, I was blind folded.

"*GASP*" I tried struggling even harder. But nothing worked. I didn't know where I was. Then I heard someone open the door, and the footsteps came closer and closer.

"MiYoung." whoever that was put his or her hand on my shoulder. I got so scared and jumped. I tried moving away with the chair but I couldn't and I felt my head bang onto the wall.

"ahh.." I said, and I could feel my eyes tear up. I didn't know where I was, who the person was, couldn't see, nor move.

GD, I'm scared.

I felt the blind fold get wet and water flow down my face.

"YAH!" I shouted. "*gasp*" they didn't cover my mouth.

"YO!" the person said and then quickly took of the blindfold and wrap it around my mouth instead, before I could make any other noise.

I opened my eyes. WIDE OPEN. I was.... in..... a basement. Luckily it wasn't a warehouse. But what's more shocking wasn't that... it was the fact that......

 

=====